The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-03-2019, 09:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 6
coypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samster
White Fever/ Sarong Party Girls

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...not-on-the-run

News articles like these reminds me of White Fever / Sarong Party Girls. These Caucasians come here, fuck SG/Asian luscious girls, dump them after using them and leave the country. Yet, SG/Asian guys can hardly hook up with chio locals, not to mention hooking up with Caucasian girls.

Where does this white fever arise from?
How do you feel about this phenomenon?
Old 31-03-2019, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
VielSpass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by coypredator View Post
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...not-on-the-run

News articles like these reminds me of White Fever / Sarong Party Girls. These Caucasians come here, fuck SG/Asian luscious girls, dump them after using them and leave the country. Yet, SG/Asian guys can hardly hook up with chio locals, not to mention hooking up with Caucasian girls.

Where does this white fever arise from?
How do you feel about this phenomenon?
Probably from movie portrayals, hear say or unexplained personal attraction. Anyway, it takes 2 hands to clap.
Old 31-03-2019, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: White Fever/ Sarong Party Girls

My feelings. There could be a decrease of SPG because born local girls saw ang mo men CMI at office politics. I wonder this girls meet MPs to approve their white hubby PR but seldom pink ICs.

SPG knew after picking up pink ICs the white hubby will turn crazy in this red dot. Sleeping with foreign women is one problem. The other cannot stay long in the job because not paying attention at work.
Old 31-03-2019, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 8
Zenzisage is one of the Best!Zenzisage is one of the Best!Zenzisage is one of the Best!
Re: White Fever/ Sarong Party Girls

this guy is Jamie yeo ex husband correct? she cheated on Glenn ong with him?

if theres one consistency I've seen among girls with ang moh is that they look super duper horny. will never wear anything that covers shoulders and knees, typically a tube top and hot pants ready to fuck XD

Jamie yeo if you ask me should be a super sex animal...
Old 31-03-2019, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
wakanui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenzisage View Post

if theres one consistency I've seen among girls with ang moh is that they look super duper horny. will never wear anything that covers shoulders and knees, typically a tube top and hot pants ready to fuck XD

Right, fantasy to bonk her!
Old 31-03-2019, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

To me, they super cock stupid. Give ang mor use as cum dump is 1 thing, but getting into trouble cos of their influence is really fucking stupid. Inside jail can slowly think lor...

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 31-03-2019, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

What a waste!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 31-03-2019, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

SG was under colonial rule in the past, prostration before the white presence is ingrained into the DNA?

Old 31-03-2019, 05:06 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18364 / Power: 26
lookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond reputelookingaround has a reputation beyond repute

Nowadays more and more ah Lian with funny accent! Wtf!
Old 31-03-2019, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

There was a SPG who blogged in the 2000s and caused quite a stir....this was one entry:

Friday, August 20, 2010
Group Sex and the Life of Plants.
Ah fucket. I know I should blog more, but there's been so much work, and I keep on getting distrcted by shiny things on the internet :-/

Not much has happened. Dani had a rock grandma come over for a photoshoot for a music festival. She came Grace Jones style real fit and in leather, but they put her in a granny frock and fluffy boots -_-" There was also another grandma, but she was too frail and couldn't lift her arm up to do the 'horn' sign, so she couldn't be used. I tried to make everyone drink this cocoa leaf liquor that makes you jump off the walls, but I ended up guzzling most of it myself. I thought the effects of the substance might be beneficial to those of age, you know. Just trying to help out a little. Bah.

Over the weekend, we met a couple for some group sex. Yeah, weird shit. Gotta try it. I've done it before, but usually it's a little bit more spontaneous. The girl was some Costa Rican lingerie model and the guy was your typical run of the mill Dutch computer nerd. It was alright. She couldn't speak English and we couldn't speak Dutch or Spanish, so the communication part was a bit wanting.

She was petite and sexy and sweet and all of that, so she was a treat, really. I liked her. But the guy was a bit pushy, and I didn't find him sexy at all, so well. That was somewhat unfortunate I guess. Plus he wanted to stay for-fucking-ever. I was really twatted by 3 a.m. because I've been on this new programme at the gym where Rogier (the guy with the previous job at the inquisition, remember?) breaks my back, but he was still suggesting 'another round'. I was on the verge of asking Dani to put on "The Life of Plants" (BBC, with Sir Attenborough) because I just wanted to chill out, and didn't want anymore herbal substances to help me along. :P I think hence forth, that will the the way forward to get rid of people when they've overstyed their group sex invitation. The Life of Plants.

In the past I used to put on "Planet Earth" at 6 in the morning. You gotta love "Planet Earth" when you're off your tits. I also love it stone cold sober while riding a horse upside down too.

Meh. Back to work now -_-"

So they were not all bimbos or lians.....

http://sarongpartygirl.blogspot.com/
Old 31-03-2019, 09:13 PM
Samster

coypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
What a waste!

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenzisage View Post

Yeah, you are right bro.
Always long hair, slightly tanned skin, either eyes or mouth bigger than typical asians, usually above average height, and their dressing........
Old 31-03-2019, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
There was a SPG who blogged in the 2000s and caused quite a stir....this was one entry:

Friday, August 20, 2010
Group Sex and the Life of Plants.
Ah fucket. I know I should blog more, but there's been so much work, and I keep on getting distrcted by shiny things on the internet :-/

Not much has happened. Dani had a rock grandma come over for a photoshoot for a music festival. She came Grace Jones style real fit and in leather, but they put her in a granny frock and fluffy boots -_-" There was also another grandma, but she was too frail and couldn't lift her arm up to do the 'horn' sign, so she couldn't be used. I tried to make everyone drink this cocoa leaf liquor that makes you jump off the walls, but I ended up guzzling most of it myself. I thought the effects of the substance might be beneficial to those of age, you know. Just trying to help out a little. Bah.

Over the weekend, we met a couple for some group sex. Yeah, weird shit. Gotta try it. I've done it before, but usually it's a little bit more spontaneous. The girl was some Costa Rican lingerie model and the guy was your typical run of the mill Dutch computer nerd. It was alright. She couldn't speak English and we couldn't speak Dutch or Spanish, so the communication part was a bit wanting.

She was petite and sexy and sweet and all of that, so she was a treat, really. I liked her. But the guy was a bit pushy, and I didn't find him sexy at all, so well. That was somewhat unfortunate I guess. Plus he wanted to stay for-fucking-ever. I was really twatted by 3 a.m. because I've been on this new programme at the gym where Rogier (the guy with the previous job at the inquisition, remember?) breaks my back, but he was still suggesting 'another round'. I was on the verge of asking Dani to put on "The Life of Plants" (BBC, with Sir Attenborough) because I just wanted to chill out, and didn't want anymore herbal substances to help me along. :P I think hence forth, that will the the way forward to get rid of people when they've overstyed their group sex invitation. The Life of Plants.

In the past I used to put on "Planet Earth" at 6 in the morning. You gotta love "Planet Earth" when you're off your tits. I also love it stone cold sober while riding a horse upside down too.

Meh. Back to work now -_-"

So they were not all bimbos or lians.....

http://sarongpartygirl.blogspot.com/

Thanks for the share.

Aside from DJ Tenshar, Jamie Yeo & Lynn, any other SPGS (ex- or current) that comes to mind?
Old 31-03-2019, 09:41 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Ladies love being appreciated and reassured. SG guys tend to be sweet until they become the BF/husband and then stop being sweet. It is a big mistake to cut back on the appreciation and reassurance. No matter how successful/independent the lady is, she will still need guys to put in effort to appreciate and reassure her (of how important she is to you). I have a female colleague in her 50s. Whenever life throws up a problem, she is always looking for her husband to come offer her reassurance. Reassurance that she is not facing the problem alone.

Just ask your normal female friends, at what stage in a relationship will a lady stop looking for appreciation and reassurance from their bf/husband? Do your own survey.

This is why ABCs and white guys are so successful. They can build up a woman's self esteem so high and continue to maintain the level of effort. The problem is many Asian ladies know they can maintain the level of effort and so throw themselves at these ABCs and white guys even though the guys are married/attached. Temptation beckons then.

Try this method. Stop thinking of yourself in a relationship. Stop thinking of her in the relationship too. It should not be a 'Her Vs Him' scenario whenever there are issues to consider. The relationship is not about him or her. A relationship is about 'US'. Try thinking of solutions from the US (him and her) angle. Whenever you act from the 'US' angle, fewer quarrels already.

If too chim, just put a daily reminder at 1 pm in your calendar. When the daily reminder goes off, send her variations of such a whatsapp message (have you eaten? thinking of you) (what did you have for lunch?). The point is not what you type but you did think of her.
Old 01-04-2019, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Ladies love being appreciated and reassured. SG guys tend to be sweet until they become the BF/husband and then stop being sweet. It is a big mistake to cut back on the appreciation and reassurance. No matter how successful/independent the lady is, she will still need guys to put in effort to appreciate and reassure her (of how important she is to you). I have a female colleague in her 50s. Whenever life throws up a problem, she is always looking for her husband to come offer her reassurance. Reassurance that she is not facing the problem alone.

Just ask your normal female friends, at what stage in a relationship will a lady stop looking for appreciation and reassurance from their bf/husband? Do your own survey.

This is why ABCs and white guys are so successful. They can build up a woman's self esteem so high and continue to maintain the level of effort. The problem is many Asian ladies know they can maintain the level of effort and so throw themselves at these ABCs and white guys even though the guys are married/attached. Temptation beckons then.

Try this method. Stop thinking of yourself in a relationship. Stop thinking of her in the relationship too. It should not be a 'Her Vs Him' scenario whenever there are issues to consider. The relationship is not about him or her. A relationship is about 'US'. Try thinking of solutions from the US (him and her) angle. Whenever you act from the 'US' angle, fewer quarrels already.

If too chim, just put a daily reminder at 1 pm in your calendar. When the daily reminder goes off, send her variations of such a whatsapp message (have you eaten? thinking of you) (what did you have for lunch?). The point is not what you type but you did think of her.
Good observations and analysis here.
Old 01-04-2019, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
SG was under colonial rule in the past, prostration before the white presence is ingrained into the DNA?

I guess there's a part of this & then a part of that.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1