The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2019, 06:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
HorYiPeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Inside my heart

Very nice story TS, pls continue!
Old 07-04-2019, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 15
guess21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyguess21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Awhile later, the policemen received a call. He continued to take down the statement with me after the call. After taken down the statement, I was sent to a place which they were policemen around to rest. I asked where was Jacob, they told me he was not able to accompany as he was still having statement. I requested the translator to accompany me and she agreed. I called back to Daniel and told him what I had faced. He arranged the office and house arrangement and fly over immediately. Daniel came over and consoled me and I felt guilty facing him. I still felt my body unwell and headache after the incident. I still keep crying in my bed.
Old 08-04-2019, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it.
Old 08-04-2019, 11:14 PM
Samster

guess21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyguess21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Daniel and the translator with the acommpany of a policeman keep visiting hospital for my health check up. I felt my head was having a huge impact after the incident. The doctor told Daniel, they were unaware what substance did they given me to drink. This might cause the headache. They needed more time to investigate. Daniel tried to hide the news to me, however I forced him to tell me the truth.
Old 09-04-2019, 02:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
DrumQueen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story!
Old 09-04-2019, 06:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.
Old 19-04-2019, 07:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tidalboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Waiting for your updates TS! Keep going ☺️☺️
Old 19-04-2019, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
tagota deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story sis, do continue
Old 20-04-2019, 11:30 PM
Samster

After a few days, one of the police informed us that they had caught four of them and would like me to identify them. To my shockness, Jacob was in the list and one of his local friend. William was not in the list. I told the police I knew Jacob and his friend but unsure were they part of the gang rape. Soon the police informed me that they would charge Jacob, his friend and the other two guys who I did not see before. I still did not know what was going on.
Old 21-04-2019, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
VVDPink deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jolly good story sis, enjoy reading it!
Old 21-04-2019, 06:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is very nice.
Old 22-04-2019, 07:39 AM
Samster

I went to court with Daniel accompany. I saw Jacob, his friend and another two guys who I did not know behind the jail bar. Jacob was having a depression and scare look. The prosecutor lawyer started to question Jacob. Jacob accepted the crimes and started said out everything. He told the court that he knew me since university and we were couple. However during one occursion, he saw I was with his buddy (ZT) and I were kissing at my flat near the lift. He was shock and depressed I had betrayed him. Although he was still together with me, the pain was always in his heart. He mentioned I made the pain worst as I left him. This pain stayed with him for life. One day, he saw my daughter and me at the hotel lobby having high tea. He was happy but sad at the same time seeing me. However being gentleman, he did approached me and get my contact. He told his story to his local friend, his friend told him he should teach me a lesson. I should not be in a good life while Jacob still remained in pain. Hence they started to plot to get me back to Jacob.
Old 24-04-2019, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent here for more of this nice story.
Old 24-04-2019, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 6
fortworth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming.
Old 24-04-2019, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
flewscoot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for nice update. Hope to read more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1