The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-04-2019, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
Chi Zi rtc .
Chi Zi very long time ago liao. See a lot of bros kanna her KC.
Old 17-04-2019, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Those with a partner will know why I (or should we say we) eat "outside food".
Well said.

Fact of the matter, even if married to the prettiest face and hottest body and even assuming she maintains, human nature is such that boredom will seep in. Plus human tends to be greedy, hence wanna explore and experience more.

These are not excuses to cheat but they certainly are the reasons. Right or wrong is up to individual moral compass and inner values.

And dare I say, that those whom don't step over the line, most of them is not because they don't have the urge to do so. Just that they chose not to. The desire WILL be there.

Maybe that makes them saints. I choose to be the devil 👿
Old 17-04-2019, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

I saw Chi Zhi's ad but wasn't attracted by her short hair and overall look.

So did she message you people off-work or was she too busy for that?
Old 17-04-2019, 10:32 AM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Well said.

Fact of the matter, even if married to the prettiest face and hottest body and even assuming she maintains, human nature is such that boredom will seep in. Plus human tends to be greedy, hence wanna explore and experience more.

These are not excuses to cheat but they certainly are the reasons. Right or wrong is up to individual moral compass and inner values.

And dare I say, that those whom don't step over the line, most of them is not because they don't have the urge to do so. Just that they chose not to. The desire WILL be there.

Maybe that makes them saints. I choose to be the devil 👿
Right on the mark.

And those with gf/partner will also understand why we eat outside food due to factors other than lust.
Old 17-04-2019, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Right on the mark.

And those with gf/partner will also understand why we eat outside food due to factors other than lust.
why would visiting MLs/FLs constitute to taojiak????
it is not as we are having an affair and plan to keep them as xiao san.

to me it is just a commercial transaction. we pay money to be happy.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 17-04-2019, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
why would visiting MLs/FLs constitute to taojiak????
it is not as we are having an affair and plan to keep them as xiao san.

to me it is just a commercial transaction. we pay money to be happy.
Takes a VERY open minded gal to not view this as "taojiak" bro..😁

To most gals, even text flirting is considered cheating
Old 17-04-2019, 10:48 AM
Samster

If you visit a certain WL regularly like at least once a week, it's almost akin to leading a double life ya?
Old 17-04-2019, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Different people different believes I suppose. I think coming out her to visit MLs/FLs, is like a getaway, where you get pampered. How many people’s wife/gf will pamper us like MLs/FLs do? So as long as you don’t shift that expectation to your partner, I think its fine.

Hey, it could even help you maintain balance in your relationship with your partner where there are things you can’t get. Draw the line, stay there and be a fulfilled individual with fulfillment from different sources, and its all good
Old 17-04-2019, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Right on the mark.

Totally, it is all about balance. Maintaining a balance for outside food and not affect home. End up you may lead a happier life. I am happy at least.
Old 17-04-2019, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
I saw Chi Zhi's ad but wasn't attracted by her short hair and overall look.

So did she message you people off-work or was she too busy for that?
Is chizi back? She's one of my fav ML haha
Old 17-04-2019, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3668 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Totally, it is all about balance. Maintaining a balance for outside food and not affect home. End up you may lead a happier life. I am happy at least.
Come on you don't feel guilty after cheonging, at least for a while?
Old 17-04-2019, 12:06 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Alot here must be akin to Andy hui (xu zhi an), eat outside behind long term partner back only cry and sry when get caught.
Wonder if Sammi will forgive him..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 17-04-2019, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 824 / Power: 21
turfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy.org/ting-ting-massage/

looks much younger in person
Personality: chatty, cute, demure, ladylike
Body: really slim, loves take care of her body
Massage: authentic really good massage with great strength, knows where to press, experienced, the whole package sort of massage
BBBJ: awesome really, love it
Old 17-04-2019, 12:31 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 6
LuvMeDeepDeep is one of the Best!LuvMeDeepDeep is one of the Best!LuvMeDeepDeep is one of the Best!LuvMeDeepDeep is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy.org/lili-massage/

Strongly recommended for bros who loves Korean looks.
Old 17-04-2019, 12:51 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Wonder if Sammi will forgive him..
Once the trust is breached , good luck.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1