The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent, Xelda

Old 10-05-2014, 10:51 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jacobi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Has been here for a while. thought will post first fr for benefit of bros here.

FR on Alexandra from iwantfls

Cons: A lot. Surprised to see many positive frs on her. Has no resemblance to the posted picture. worst service. bad attitude. one of the worst euros i tried so far. not really worth the $.

Pros: hotel was good. okt responsive.

every man's poison is another man's meat. perhaps someone may find her service better.
Old 13-05-2014, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 11
bigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of light

For those into voluptuous ladies, here's my FR on Mili from Iwantfls...

Service from Iwantfls is fast and precise as usual.

Hotel room is acceptable. Can't expect more at the rate. Location is good.

Now to the important part... This girl is seriously voluptuous. Large firm breasts, a treat for boob lovers. Big round ass. Very curvy but still pretty fit, it's in all the right places. The pictures don't show this. Obviously they are studio pictures and she doesn't look glamorous in person and her skin is not perfect. To me she is actually hotter in person because I like curves and I don't like dolls.

Mili has a sweet personality which makes up for the lack of English skills. She is accommodating and did everything I asked for. Really good service and GFE.

Shower together (on request) - the usual. Painted her for a while which she seemed to enjoy. A bit of smell down there but then pussy should smell like pussy. Apart from that she had very pleasant odour. BBBJ was really good and a real turn on when she used her breasts (on request). What a sight my dick between her melons. Asked for 69 which was really enjoyable and she got quite wet. FJ only did 2 positions because she rode me like a bull in cowgirl and made me cum pretty fast. Really like her moaning and let her ride for a while since she seemed to be having fun. She's not tight, entry was pretty easy which it rarely is for me but she knows how to use her pussy muscles to squeeze your dick when she's on top.

I had a really great time and will probably be back. Gotta try doggy style with that ass. Good value for the 160 damage.
Old 13-05-2014, 04:09 PM
Samster

bigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobi View Post

Cons: A lot. Surprised to see many positive frs on her. Has no resemblance to the posted picture. worst service. bad attitude. one of the worst euros i tried so far. not really worth the $.

every man's poison is another man's meat. perhaps someone may find her service better.
I agree fully about that last line. I had some good sessions with Alexandra. I disagree that her service is bad as she has fulfilled my every request. But make no mistake, she is a pro and will do the deed but doesn't pretend. No GFE. As for attitude, I think it's a cultural thing. I like a girl with attitude and Alexandra makes her boundaries clear. If you don't like that perhaps you should stick to Asians. (No offence intended.)
Old 21-05-2014, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1015 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 11
Crimsons deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCrimsons deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thankf for the arrangment.

Looks 9.5 Super hot

Boobs 9.5 35B real big and natural and really nice shape

Body 9.5 from head to toe perfect curve but not porcelain smooth.

Skin 7 Average skin and fair

FJ Great cowgal, lotus, doggie missionary and spoon and lot of frenching and she is super horny and wet

BBBJ powerful!!!

Overall 8.5 For her cheerful character. Dun be fool by her small face shy shy looks and she is real hot chic and outspoken one. And be aware that she is ready to blow ur mind... very chatty and gd for shy shy boy.
Old 21-05-2014, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wantanabee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsons View Post
Thankf for the arrangment.

Looks 9.5 Super hot

Boobs 9.5 35B real big and natural and really nice shape

Body 9.5 from head to toe perfect curve but not porcelain smooth.

Skin 7 Average skin and fair

FJ Great cowgal, lotus, doggie missionary and spoon and lot of frenching and she is super horny and wet

BBBJ powerful!!!

Overall 8.5 For her cheerful character. Dun be fool by her small face shy shy looks and she is real hot chic and outspoken one. And be aware that she is ready to blow ur mind... very chatty and gd for shy shy boy.
who are you talking about?
Old 22-05-2014, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 18
Mr Deuter is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMr Deuter is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMr Deuter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

OKT sistar is a rising star, go to the hotel and everything was provided.

This is my FR for Kim Hyomin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Deuter View Post
Notice today that bro sistar had some trouble with his photos today. But I still decided to give it a try, not many kim chi around and apart from malays, Koreans are my favorite =)

I did the basic check
- Passport verified 100% Korean
- 80% like photo
Her features are there. She has a really nice face, nose and she belongs to the cute type especially when she smiles.
- Speaks English, so communication isn’t a problem
- 4 Star hotel

Body 8/10
Nice Slim body with really nice legs. Very curvy and spongy ass.

Boobs 7.5/10
Natural boobs. (I think only her nose she did plastic surgery. The rest should be real)

Bbbj 9/10
Really good suction and motion. No hurry and she makes small moans while doing it.

GFE 9/10
Not a rusher and showed no attitude. Talks nicely and makes u feel that she is really like your gf.
I like the part where she smiles, and graps my arm and lean on me when I enter the room.

rtf: Definitely would be watching out for more Korean Gems!
Went to Overnight her again Yesterday =)
Old 23-05-2014, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 989 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 16
Ve-Tsin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVe-Tsin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVe-Tsin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Deuter View Post
OKT sistar is a rising star, go to the hotel and everything was provided.

This is my FR for Kim Hyomin

Went to Overnight her again Yesterday =)

Bro! She really really look like , Tavia Yeung. right!

I wrote an FR for her too. But posted on her thread. Lazy to post here again.

Overall a great bonk. Looking forward for more Kimchi!
Old 23-05-2014, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 12
carrickcarrick is a Helpful and Caring Samstercarrickcarrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

up for Kim Hyomin
Old 23-05-2014, 04:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
RuasianChinese deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I've tried as well. Deeply agree with you, Bro. bad attitude, really bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobi View Post
Has been here for a while. thought will post first fr for benefit of bros here.

Old 23-05-2014, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
alexandergrey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuasianChinese View Post
I've tried as well. Deeply agree with you, Bro. bad attitude, really bad.
I tried Alexandra when she was under Adams apple (she used the name sapphire) service not bad but zero gfe, pretty much asked me to leave as soon as I'm done, attitude not so good, bbbj was decent but that's about it, will never rtf
Old 26-05-2014, 12:17 PM
Samster

Had another go with Alexandra (Iwantfls) yesterday. Wanted to try Evelyn but her and Mili were sick.

I now understand why some bros have complained about her attitude and service. She has previously been very good to me but today she wasn't in the mood so service was not the same. Her BBBJ is still great but didn't last as long, no power today she said. Ironic attitude does not put me off but she will not be to everyone's taste.

It turns out that the girls went out drinking the night before, which explains why they were all not feeling well

Even without the usual service level, Alexandra is still a good lay. She's a pro who knows how to work a man. Her response and moans when I pump her hard made me pop easily.

There was a mess up with okt suddenly not responding for a long time, and I actually walked away from my booking. I was surprised because Iwantfls has always been very fast in response so I actually thought the worst had happened. After a while he came back and apologized for phone problem and instantly set up a new booking to make up. I'm still a supporter.
Old 30-05-2014, 05:25 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 5744 / Power: 13
SHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond repute

Have any bros tried Angelica from Expressions?
Old 30-05-2014, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
karpo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Try roxana last week..

Poor service.. cannot french, cannot paint, cannot finger, touch nipple also cannot..

Fj - cowgal for awhile and want me to doggie her already (is she paying for my service??), bang her fast she scold me crazy, while fj got some smell.. Total turn off and immediately leave..

Indonesia FL also can perform better.. waste of money..
Old 31-05-2014, 02:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 11
Dimigod is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDimigod is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDimigod is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Want to introduce you to Kim from sistar, really great babe.
Highly recommended for those who are seeking GFE
Overnight worthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimigod View Post
I just had a secession with Kim and she will indeed give you a very high standard of GFE. She will really treat you like her boyfriend and make you feel comfortable with her. And the most important thing that she has is sincerity.

She was really sincere in whatever she is doing and i have never seen such quality in any other FLs before. I think it's really important. She really made me believe that i am her boyfriend. Because of this quality, her moan became very seductive and it makes you really excited and wants to cum really quick.

First impression:
She is extremely elegant lady with a great face 10/10 (prettiest FL i have ever seen). Her body is slim, shapely and soft. If she was wearing tank top on the streets, I would be fantasizing about her.

I really like her. Very worth my money.

Face 10/10
Body 9/10
Girlfriend feel 1000000/10
First impression 9/10
Full service 9/10
Old 02-06-2014, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 13
eastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to behold

Sistar is giving sensations a run for the money. Tried one from each stable ... memorable and pleasant. Still Iconick my first option before the rest.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1