The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2012, 07:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8162 / Power: 17
guess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Perth Australia 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderxp View Post
Thanks all for the contri... I just came back to WA yesterday. Will look through and see if I can find anything.

Meantime, are there any bros currently in WA who wana chiong or have other info to share?

-cheers
Did u enjoy urself so far?
Old 18-02-2012, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 16
raiderxp is a living Saint! - you won't find betterraiderxp is a living Saint! - you won't find betterraiderxp is a living Saint! - you won't find betterraiderxp is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by guess67 View Post
Did u enjoy urself so far?
Not really... >.<

11 little mm to give away daily. Kindly leave your nick when you up, so I can return the favor!

Favour return list:
pizzahut
Old 19-02-2012, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8162 / Power: 17
guess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not really... >.<

cheer up
Old 21-02-2012, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 13
drifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Club 315 on Charles St is not bad if you looking for ang moh fucks.
I tried Taylor > my regular as I only go quick 30mins but I feel she doesnt rush at all. will blow until you cum but with condom la, as you guys know here.

Another girl Naterlie, brunette, looks young also ok uses one condom amazingly willing to suck even after fucking as some girls would change condoms.

I saw another named Alex, which also looks fuckable for angmoh standards but havent try.

prices are about the same $195 for $30 if you can cum. lol

Has anyone tried those girls escots? some of them does bbj and cim. Might try the singaporean one.
Old 21-02-2012, 09:44 AM
Samster

raiderxp is a living Saint! - you won't find betterraiderxp is a living Saint! - you won't find betterraiderxp is a living Saint! - you won't find betterraiderxp is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up Re: Perth Australia 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by drifand View Post
Club 315 on Charles St is not bad if you looking for ang moh fucks.
I tried Taylor > my regular as I only go quick 30mins but I feel she doesnt rush at all. will blow until you cum but with condom la, as you guys know here.

Another girl Naterlie, brunette, looks young also ok uses one condom amazingly willing to suck even after fucking as some girls would change condoms.

I saw another named Alex, which also looks fuckable for angmoh standards but havent try.

prices are about the same $195 for $30 if you can cum. lol

Has anyone tried those girls escots? some of them does bbj and cim. Might try the singaporean one.
Heyoz,

which sg one??? kindly enlighten me!

11 little mm to give away daily. Kindly leave your nick when you up, so I can return the favor!

Favour return list:
pizzahut
Old 22-02-2012, 08:15 AM
Samster

drifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Heyoz,

which sg one??? kindly enlighten me!
No FORGET IT MAN. That escrote page is definately 70% waste of time. It say Sing go there she definately dont look like 23 and she says she is from HK.

Waste time, yes wasted my money. all the cim or the rim is bullshit. everything is extra. SO if you see any of those ads. MAKE sure you ask first how much including those or you are just wasting time.

Thumbs down. Seriously better off at going to a brothel and meeting up with a regular and not be disappointed.

I stick with club 315 and maybe Secrets for asian girls. I seem to miss where is the place in Osborne Park. But hell yeah, I know I feel much better going to a place where you can see the chicks and if you are not happy just go.

All the effort calling getting address going there finding the place and get disappointed is definately not worth it. I notice some have proper full pictures on the web, they could be worth a try but most of the prettty one wont do Greek or bbj or cim. Trust me, I feel that they suck wores than Singapore's $40 cat.
Old 22-02-2012, 08:19 AM
Samster

I have a goal, and I am missing fucking a red head girl in Perth, if you know one that wont disappoint, let me know.

I have not really done with any sort of AV japanese looking girls, 65% of the time they are not Japanese or they look like crap. The best one I did from Ads was a Korean and she did bbj at no extra charge. Too bad that was way long ago.
Old 24-02-2012, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
I have a goal, and I am missing fucking a red head girl in Perth, if you know one that wont disappoint, let me know.

I have not really done with any sort of AV japanese looking girls, 65% of the time they are not Japanese or they look like crap. The best one I did from Ads was a Korean and she did bbj at no extra charge. Too bad that was way long ago.
I'm still new to the scene here, so I won't know that much yet. Maybe we can discuss more via PM or msn.. let me know ya..

-cheers

Favour return list:
pizzahut
Old 28-02-2012, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quote:

By red head, you mean a local gal? or just one with hair dyed red? lol...

Been real bored lately, anyone got nice place or lobang to hookup?

Favour return list:
pizzahut
Old 28-02-2012, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 14
Happy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
Actually 310AUD is cheap oredi. I used to pay 400AUD for ST with the FLs in Melbourne / Gold Coast / Sydney
Succh a waste the immigration is so strict. Export some of these asian girls up n bring the prices down.
Old 29-02-2012, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy555 View Post
Succh a waste the immigration is so strict. Export some of these asian girls up n bring the prices down.
If only we could bro, if only we could...

Favour return list:
pizzahut
Old 29-02-2012, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
By red head, you mean a local gal? or just one with hair dyed red? lol...

Been real bored lately, anyone got nice place or lobang to hookup?
I mean red head natural if possible, I dont think I see any dyed ones as well, and I am looking more at Ang moh in this case.

The Asian girls here actually sucks big time. If you cant cum, they will just hand job you are sit by your side let you wank. The Ang Moh, I find are slightly better and at least kiss your nipples or try and blow you with condom and make you cum. If got good hook up I already stated mine.

club 315 is quite ok.
Old 29-02-2012, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy555 View Post
In honesty, is not the price I am too concern, is the level of service. The asian girls you pay $120 here can be as bad as a $40 one back in Sing or worse.
Old 29-02-2012, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 14
Happy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
In honesty, is not the price I am too concern, is the level of service. The asian girls you pay $120 here can be as bad as a $40 one back in Sing or worse.
But if theres an influx of say thai girls, im sure they will win alot of guys over. Their pricing n service levels are much better than what we have here in perth.
Old 01-03-2012, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
I mean red head natural if possible, I dont think I see any dyed ones as well, and I am looking more at Ang moh in this case.

The Asian girls here actually sucks big time. If you cant cum, they will just hand job you are sit by your side let you wank. The Ang Moh, I find are slightly better and at least kiss your nipples or try and blow you with condom and make you cum. If got good hook up I already stated mine.

club 315 is quite ok.
I'll check that place out in the future, as well as that stock road massage place you mentioned previously.

In the meantime, i'm waiting for an aussie bro from sbf to come back Perth these 2 weeks for his holiday. He offered to show me around, maybe hit the bars to pick up some chicks, haha... see if we are lucky to get the girl to do a 3-way! Or maybe 2 chicks for a night of fun!

Favour return list:
pizzahut
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1