The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-12-2013, 03:39 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Himbok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Gals 2047

There is one with long black hair, quite tall. Her name?
Old 29-12-2013, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1616 / Power: 18
shuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant future

Jia Mei (2047)

Vital Statistics:

Face: 7/10 - cute, adorable syt. look like poly xiao mei mei. face features quite soft.

Boobs: 6.8/10 - A cup with pink swollen big nipples

Body: 7.5/10 - slim, teenager's figure. fair. smooth body.

Height: 1.59m

Weight: 48kg

Hair: Long curly colored

Services:

Bath: 7.1/10 - Quite SOP. Body rub. BBBJ. HJ.

AR: 7/10 - Not bad. Room for improvement. licking style

Frenching: 7.5/10 - Frenched like as if I am frenching my first love

Cat Bath: 7/10 - very comfortable cat bath. started from my ears ended on my ankles.

BBBJ: 7.1/10 - strong suction. good eye contact. lots of pattern.

FJ: 7.5/10 - I felt like I am having sex with my poly gf. Tight pussy. Piaked in many positions. Nice soft cute moans.

Others:

GFE: 8/10 - High gfe. Behaves like I am her bf. I am smittened with her.

Attitude: 8/10 - Great attitude. Willing to serve. Wiling to learn. Agreed to all my requests.

RTF: Yes
Old 29-12-2013, 07:35 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Jia mei popularity rising very fast.....this is what i heard from her housemate
Old 29-12-2013, 07:51 PM
Samster

shuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
Jia mei popularity rising very fast.....this is what i heard from her housemate
But Jia Mei told me she has very few customers she bluff me ah?

saw Jia Xiang very tall girl next door type.
Jia Xuan foxy type.

You bonk all these 3 Jias?
Old 29-12-2013, 09:36 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

I dunno....perhaps compared to her housemate she got fewer regulars
Old 29-12-2013, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
I dunno....perhaps compared to her housemate she got fewer regulars
means this house biz quite bad. she told me she has 2-5 customers per day on average
Old 30-12-2013, 08:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Name: Jia Ni

House: 2047

Height: 1.60m (I am guessing. She is not tall anyway)

Body: 8/10 She is silm and in good shape. Has a nice bouncy ass with a tattoo over it.

Boobs: 7/10 B’s I would guess. Nice and natural and great to fondle

BBBJ: 8/10 Many positions. She even did the acrobats but putting her feet against the wall and blew me while upside down.

French: 8/10 Yeah no problem here although she kept trying to lick me rather than French all the way.

AR: 7/10 Good. Wasn’t too keen on this as the PRC’s I have had suck at this but she did well. Got her tongue in there.

FJ: 7/10 I was ready to blow so didn’t go into too many positions or last very long. Missionary and doggy.

Overall: 8/10

RTF: Yes. The first thing that strikes you about this girl is her red hair. Yeah, red. Together with her mannerism and looks, she is the ultimate lian. If anyone out there had some fantasies of doing a lian but never had the shot, this one is for you. She has worked in the trade before. From Harbin and sweats like crazy out here. Guess it is like taking a polar bear and leaving it in Singapore. She has the skills of using water/sweets to blow, suck etc. Plus rubs your feet against her tits etc. Seems a few of the girls have this feet against boots trick. All learnt in the same place? There is a pattern to her work. Definitely not a newbie in sex.
Old 01-01-2014, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 16
Ryuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of light

any commandos from this house to recommend?
Old 03-01-2014, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 16
kal79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkal79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkal79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkal79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkal79 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone in this hse or 1617 as good as ex angpai jiayi?
Old 23-02-2014, 03:23 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

A cute, kawaii, innocent SYT...

Jia Mei (L20 H47)

Origin: Chong Qing
Height: 1.6m
Weight: 45kg
Exp in GL: Debuted on 14 Dec 2013.
Misc Info: Jia Mei can speak some canto as she worked in Guangzhou before. She is a smoker. Cigarette smoke detected from her hair smell.

Face: 7.2/10
(Jia Mei doesn’t look like her age. In fact she can pass off as a 20-21yo university undergraduate! She is definitely a cute, kawaii SYT with such a sweet & sunshine smile. She has natural curly colored long hair. She will look even better if she has her hair straightened. She has a pair of lovely sparkling eyes, cute medium small nose & a small kissable lips on her small face. Her facial complexion is fair, smooth & good. Overall, I like her SYT face, definitely my cai. Her looks can last. The more I see her, the cuter she is. I felt that she looks cuter with light nude natural makeup. Heavy makeup does not suit her. Btw she looks very cute & innocent with her big frame specs on. Definitely must try for SYT lovers!)

Body: 7.3/10
(At 1.6m tall, Jia Mei is very slim. Her figure is like teenager’s tight, fresh, taut figure with no ounce of fats. No tummy fats at all. Her figure is curvy too. Very smooth fair body complexion. No tattoos or scars. She has slim slender legs. Her finger nails are nicely manicured with sparkling bright colors. She looks kawaii in pink dress.)

Boobs: 7/10
(Jia Mei has a pair of natural A+ cup boobs with light brown to pinkish nipples. Her nipples are very nice to lick & suck. Very soft boobs like tofu. Loved the feeling when her nipples brushed against my body. Her sensitive zone is her nipples.)

Bath: 7.3/10
(She performed sensual body to body soapy rub against my body. Very shiok when she used her boobs & nipples to rub against my dick head. I turned around, my back facing her, she used one hand to HJ me with soap foam while her other hand was massaging my balls. My dick sprang to life instantly! When our eyes met, we frenched gently. After washing the soap foam off my body, she gave me cat bath on my body while I was standing. She then headed southwards to BBBJ me with constant innocent stares. Very shiok.)

Cat Bath: 7.2/10
(I laid on my front. She started off with some massage on my back. Not bad. She then used her long nails gently scratched & aroused my entire body. Felt itchy yet shiok. After which she used her boobs to rabba my entire body while her hands were busy arousing my body. She then began her gentle sensual thorough cat bath from my ears to my neck to my legs. She spent lots of time cat bathing me. Great service! I flipped over & she performed the same routine on my front. Whenever our eyes met, we frenched passionately. She is damn playful & cheeky. Keep teasing me. She constantly HJ me & massaged my balls. Overall very decent good cat bath. She is very hygienic, constantly using towel to wipe off her saliva from my body after each step of cat bath.)

Frenching: 7.8/10
(The frenching is so spontaneous, natural without much prompting from me. Whenever our eyes met, she knows what I want & we frenched. Frenching this SYT gave me high oomph feel. Lots of tongue action. Passionate sensual gentle frenching! No cigarette smoke smell detected thou she is a smoker. She has quite long soft tongue. Frenching her gave me instant hard on hehe.)

AR: 7.1/10
(She used wet tissue wipes covered with Listerine mouth wash to wipe my ass crack. She then gave me licking style AR. Her tongue did poked my ass hole quite a couple of times. During AR, she will massage my balls & HJ me. She then slided down to suck & lick my balls. Very shiok. She then inched further & BBBJ me while I am positioned on my fours. She alternated between BBBJ, ball sucking & AR for quite sometime. This combo is my fav. Gave me constant hard on. Overall a decent AR.)

BBBJ: 7.3/10
(Strong suction & deep throated BBBJ style. Lots of saliva stimulating my dick. She employed tongue flicking action along my shaft & dick head as well while giving me innocent SYT glances. She spent lots of time BBBJ me. Very shiok to see such a SYT sucking my dick.)

Pussy Painting: 7.5/10
(Her pussy looks pinkish & beautiful! She has soft quite a little bushy pussy hair. Her pussy hair so soft & nice to touch. Her labia nicely tucked in. Her pussy tasted a little bit salty. Had a great time unleashed my tongue into her pussy. She was so horny. While I am painting her, she moaned, her face was blushed, her hands were messing my hairdo & her thighs keep rubbing against my cheeks. She told me she cummed haha maybe tat’s y her pussy tasted salty.)

FJ: 7.7/10
(Her pussy was wet & tight! She was damn wild & horny in bed. Her moanings were so loud til I scare passers-by will hear haha. She looks like an innocent SYT yet is a horny wild sex kitten in bed. Sex with her was so natural & passionate. We started off with missionary. We frenched madly while I am pumping her. She was caressing & scratching my body & moaned like a sex kitten. She kept pushing my hip to thrust her deeper. Very shiok. Her hands were busy caressing my face & messing my hairdo. We switched to doggie. Her back view is nice curvy & smooth. I licked her entire back while pumping her. Her boobs felt so nice to grab in doggie. She turned around & we frenched madly. She constantly used her fingers to arouse my balls. We then switched to cow girl. She is a good rider. Great stamina. She kept riding my dick non stop & moaned. Her finger nails again lightly scratched my chest. She lowered her head & we frenched passionately. Her long hair were all over covering my face while we frenched. Cannot tahan this moment of passion, I finally cummed. We laid in that position for some time. Shiok.)

GFE: 7.8/10
(This SYT has high GFE. I find her very genuine. Loved to chit chat with her. She is so xiao niao yi ren showering me with tender loving care. She showed me her pics on her Samsung S4. Addicted to her natural GFE.)

RTF: Yes.

Note: Above ratings are based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, and individuals.
Old 02-03-2014, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 19
Wilf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For those whom idolise Gem邓紫琪 like i do. 2047 Jia mei is a 95% look alike of her. She is already so hot so i hope this post will not make it harder for me to rtf her!!!

PS: Gem邓紫琪 is the hottest upcoming singer from Hk and is very popular due to the show 我是歌手2.
Old 02-03-2014, 03:55 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilf View Post
For those whom idolise Gem邓紫琪 like i do. 2047 Jia mei is a 95% look alike of her. She is already so hot so i hope this post will not make it harder for me to rtf her!!!

PS: Gem邓紫琪 is the hottest upcoming singer from Hk and is very popular due to the show 我是歌手2.
bro i don't find jia mei resembles Gem邓紫琪. but i still like her syt face cheers
Old 02-03-2014, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Dude, after such a lengthy hiatus from SBF as well as the other side of the fence, you re-surface with such sexciting intel, huh? I am a little worry when you mentioned 95% resemblance here ... Many would suffer immense disappointment with your exaggeration ... LoLx ...

Nonetheless, thanks for your head up and welcum back to SBF!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 03-03-2014, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Guts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Gals 2047

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
bro i don't find jia mei resembles Gem邓紫琪. but i still like her syt face cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Dude, after such a lengthy hiatus from SBF as well as the other side of the fence, you re-surface with such sexciting intel, huh? I am a little worry when you mentioned 95% resemblance here ... Many would suffer immense disappointment with your exaggeration ... LoLx ...

Nonetheless, thanks for your head up and welcum back to SBF!
Maybe 95% is too high. But she told me someone else told her likewise too. +her make up and her putting her hair aside like the pic I posted sure makes her very much resembles Gem.

IMHO.
Success
Old 03-03-2014, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Dude, welcum back! Long time no see. Now the $150 question: does she suit me?

Quote:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1