The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 19-04-2019, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokeconcrater View Post
Went to ADEX (Asia Dive Expo) last weekend, saw a few zaogengs

1) Saw a lady wearing a dress similar to the one above. When she walked passed me from my right side to my left side, she was adjusting her bra with her left hand. Saw her cleavage, B Cup, but too fast to see her nipple.

2) Outside the ADEX got a food expo, saw an Asian Chiobu with lowcut dress with her AMDK BF. Can see her bra and show 1/2 cup, but too bad she quite flat

Got a few others, they got nicely tanned skins, wear sundresses and those beach top, machiam dress for us to beo
They are those few notti gals around .. hehe...thanks for sharing with pics bro

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 19-04-2019, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
PedegreePal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sennheiser View Post
Saw a zaogeng today at T3. It was near the durian puffs shop. This lady wearing a short denim skirt. Her skirt was pulled up under her backpack. It exposed her left butt cheek and black panties. She was wearing those kind of bikini cut panties.. So it's not those big granny ones. She has a nice bouncy ass. She's not super hot, but it's sexy enough. Gf was beside me.. If not I'll have sniped a couple of shots.
Quote:

1) Saw a lady wearing a dress similar to the one above. When she walked passed me from my right side to my left side, she was adjusting her bra with her left hand. Saw her cleavage, B Cup, but too fast to see her nipple.

2) Outside the ADEX got a food expo, saw an Asian Chiobu with lowcut dress with her AMDK BF. Can see her bra and show 1/2 cup, but too bad she quite flat

Got a few others, they got nicely tanned skins, wear sundresses and those beach top, machiam dress for us to beo
Thanks, great share bros!
Old 19-04-2019, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

great share bros.
Old 20-04-2019, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 15
rotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of light

was browsing for sneakers at JD sports (ion) yesterday and I always find its the best place to see down blouse or sitting down panty view because the ladies trying the shoes will bend down to try it and since the place is always packed and narrow...you have all the time to walk slowly and enjoy the view.

I literally lost count of the number of times I see downblouse and panty view yesterday.

memorable ones. a group of girls probably in their early 20s were helping one friend find/buy her shoes so all sit together and wah wah wah at her choices. I also stand there and wah wah wah quietly because some of them were wearing sun dress and oversized t shirts so the view was really good.

The JD sports guy working there also standing beside me having a good time looking.

I think he everyday see until Xian already.

we winked at each other after they got up from selecting the puma shoe.

For panty view....just aim for the ladies in skirt waiting to try on their shoes. because of the low bench - they have no choice but to sit in that position that allows u to stand opposite and wait for the right chance to have a good view. 10 out of 10 times confirm sure can see.

Thats all....have a good weekend everyone!
Old 20-04-2019, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 19
unwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to behold

Lovely scene bro.. long time no such luck liao. Haha
Old 21-04-2019, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
tagota deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotaryshooter View Post
was browsing for sneakers at JD sports (ion) yesterday and I always find its the best place to see down blouse or sitting down panty view because the ladies trying the shoes will bend down to try it and since the place is always packed and narrow...you have all the time to walk slowly and enjoy the view.

I literally lost count of the number of times I see downblouse and panty view yesterday.

memorable ones. a group of girls probably in their early 20s were helping one friend find/buy her shoes so all sit together and wah wah wah at her choices. I also stand there and wah wah wah quietly because some of them were wearing sun dress and oversized t shirts so the view was really good.

The JD sports guy working there also standing beside me having a good time looking.

I think he everyday see until Xian already.

we winked at each other after they got up from selecting the puma shoe.

For panty view....just aim for the ladies in skirt waiting to try on their shoes. because of the low bench - they have no choice but to sit in that position that allows u to stand opposite and wait for the right chance to have a good view. 10 out of 10 times confirm sure can see.

Thats all....have a good weekend everyone!
Nice share bro, now I know where to beo zg
Old 22-04-2019, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Was on the double deck bus when the upper deck was full (I had a seat). A family of 3 (a 30+ looking mum with her 2 kids) came to the upper deck, but had to head to lower deck as seats were full. Just now, I was also going to alight. So I was just behind them.
The mum went down first, and I was the last to head down the spiral steps. When she reached the lower deck, she can't move, as it is full too. And being the highest, I can down blouse her breasts, cleavage and bra. If look carefully, could also see her nipples as her bra and top were kinda loose.
But as I was trying to take photo, her kids were trying to cover her up. They did not see me trying to take photo.
Unfortunately,her son was trying to cover her up when I snapped the photo.

But hey, the view was awesome, and to quote McDonalds: I'm loving it.
Not complaining as she was good-looking, slim, sexy, and I was able to see her breasts and downblouse her.

(Trying to upload the photo I took, but seems to have some problems uploading. Let me try uploading in my next post)
Old 22-04-2019, 06:49 PM
Samster

readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Picture to link my previous post above
Old 22-04-2019, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
pastadelivery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforit7 View Post
Was on the double deck bus when the upper deck was full (I had a seat). A family of 3 (a 30+ looking mum with her 2 kids) came to the upper deck, but had to head to lower deck as seats were full. Just now, I was also going to alight. So I was just behind them.
The mum went down first, and I was the last to head down the spiral steps. When she reached the lower deck, she can't move, as it is full too. And being the highest, I can down blouse her breasts, cleavage and bra. If look carefully, could also see her nipples as her bra and top were kinda loose.
But as I was trying to take photo, her kids were trying to cover her up. They did not see me trying to take photo.
Unfortunately,her son was trying to cover her up when I snapped the photo.

But hey, the view was awesome, and to quote McDonalds: I'm loving it.
Not complaining as she was good-looking, slim, sexy, and I was able to see her breasts and downblouse her.

(Trying to upload the photo I took, but seems to have some problems uploading. Let me try uploading in my next post)
Why the kid so smart, know how to cover her up
Old 23-04-2019, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastadelivery View Post
Why the kid so smart, know how to cover her up
Ya lor. If only never cover her up, this picture can see already. I'm so turned on by it, and I hope to see her again today.
Old 23-04-2019, 04:45 PM
Samster

Sigh,I know right. If never cover,everyone here can see good view already.
Old 23-04-2019, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
SmartBalls deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ya lor. If only never cover her up, this picture can see already. I'm so turned on by it, and I hope to see her again today.
Hopefully next you see her, the kid is not covering her
Old 27-04-2019, 01:01 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
WilliamHee is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
You could see the nipple?
Old 27-04-2019, 08:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Picture to link my previous post above
This must be another one of those rare young notti mummies...wear until so revealing like dat ...even her kid is so aware of the mother's exposure and tried to help cover it

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 27-04-2019, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 6
Zax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Was at marquee last night.. the ferris wheel area is opportunities for down blouse
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1