The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-04-2019, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 6
coypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: White Fever/ Sarong Party Girls

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/87...anger-the-one/

Another thirsty Asian gunning for some British dick.
Old 01-04-2019, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
4707030319 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Ladies love being appreciated and reassured. SG guys tend to be sweet until they become the BF/husband and then stop being sweet. It is a big mistake to cut back on the appreciation and reassurance. No matter how successful/independent the lady is, she will still need guys to put in effort to appreciate and reassure her (of how important she is to you). I have a female colleague in her 50s. Whenever life throws up a problem, she is always looking for her husband to come offer her reassurance. Reassurance that she is not facing the problem alone.

Just ask your normal female friends, at what stage in a relationship will a lady stop looking for appreciation and reassurance from their bf/husband? Do your own survey.

This is why ABCs and white guys are so successful. They can build up a woman's self esteem so high and continue to maintain the level of effort. The problem is many Asian ladies know they can maintain the level of effort and so throw themselves at these ABCs and white guys even though the guys are married/attached. Temptation beckons then.

Try this method. Stop thinking of yourself in a relationship. Stop thinking of her in the relationship too. It should not be a 'Her Vs Him' scenario whenever there are issues to consider. The relationship is not about him or her. A relationship is about 'US'. Try thinking of solutions from the US (him and her) angle. Whenever you act from the 'US' angle, fewer quarrels already.

If too chim, just put a daily reminder at 1 pm in your calendar. When the daily reminder goes off, send her variations of such a whatsapp message (have you eaten? thinking of you) (what did you have for lunch?). The point is not what you type but you did think of her.
Makes a lot of sense.

Your comments were great.
Old 01-04-2019, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Ladies love being appreciated and reassured. SG guys tend to be sweet until they become the BF/husband and then stop being sweet. It is a big mistake to cut back on the appreciation and reassurance. No matter how successful/independent the lady is, she will still need guys to put in effort to appreciate and reassure her (of how important she is to you). I have a female colleague in her 50s. Whenever life throws up a problem, she is always looking for her husband to come offer her reassurance. Reassurance that she is not facing the problem alone.

Just ask your normal female friends, at what stage in a relationship will a lady stop looking for appreciation and reassurance from their bf/husband? Do your own survey.

This is why ABCs and white guys are so successful. They can build up a woman's self esteem so high and continue to maintain the level of effort. The problem is many Asian ladies know they can maintain the level of effort and so throw themselves at these ABCs and white guys even though the guys are married/attached. Temptation beckons then.

Try this method. Stop thinking of yourself in a relationship. Stop thinking of her in the relationship too. It should not be a 'Her Vs Him' scenario whenever there are issues to consider. The relationship is not about him or her. A relationship is about 'US'. Try thinking of solutions from the US (him and her) angle. Whenever you act from the 'US' angle, fewer quarrels already.

If too chim, just put a daily reminder at 1 pm in your calendar. When the daily reminder goes off, send her variations of such a whatsapp message (have you eaten? thinking of you) (what did you have for lunch?). The point is not what you type but you did think of her.
Totally agree. Some bros asked me why I always seem to get lucky. I always invest mentally more than material.

I had Pinay FBs flying back here for good week’s fuck after they left SG. Their reasons are the same. I never disrespect them or look down on them.
Old 01-04-2019, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
Timoshadowstep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Girls are attracted to looks, money and status. Expats by being able to come here have higher status and money. That is why girls will go to them.
Old 01-04-2019, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
CharcoalMiner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
Totally agree. Some bros asked me why I always seem to get lucky. I always invest mentally more than material.

I had Pinay FBs flying back here for good week’s fuck after they left SG. Their reasons are the same. I never disrespect them or look down on them.
And we get to read your stories
Old 01-04-2019, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timoshadowstep View Post
Girls are attracted to looks, money and status. Expats by being able to come here have higher status and money. That is why girls will go to them.
They are also attracted by ambition, character, sense of humour and the effort a guy puts into making them feel desired. Interestingly enough, almost anything that attracts girls can be worked on!
Old 01-04-2019, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5147 / Power: 13
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

It's basically the whole "grass is greener on the other side" syndrome. White guys are relatively rare in SG compared to local guys or any Asian race. Hence their "rarity" makes them more desirable for girls who are out to boost their egos by catching someone that not everyone has. Furthermore westerners are usually a lot more extroverted and better at selling themselves and boosting egos than local guys. Local guys are more hidden substance, western guys are more flair and surface charm than anything else. You don't usually see MILF level Asian women or older go for western guys unless they were SPGs in their youth and are still trying to relive those times. That's because they are far more immune to surface charms without substance backing it up, and that's where a lot of western guys fall short.
Old 01-04-2019, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2771 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Ddog totally agree.

Also had white chicks in doggy time, because Ddog more active chasing pussycats. Most Asians passive, mouth no sweet, lacks charm, must admit that.
Old 01-04-2019, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
yasuohate1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My thoughts ah...

1. Domination of Western cultural ideals through the media. Everything from how an ideal relationship should be like to how love is expressed, is now dictated by what we see from Hollywood. Local girls watch this and get brainwashed thinking that an ideal partner looks like XXX and behaves like YYY. And of course, given these are western culture, and Western men are like that, they suddenly become the epitome of all manhood. The perfect ones. Local girls often complain that "is not I SPG, just that I like XXX sort of guy and no local guy is like that". BS! U like XXX cause Hollywood says XXX is what it should be
(Quick side track: I know white a number of Ang mohs. Alot of them actually complain that Asian girls are too sticky and non-independent for them. They just date Asian girls for a quick fuck while they here)

2. Somewhat related to the first point is... Because of said proliferation of Western norms, we Asians subconsciously have this mentality that anything white is superior. Which then feeds into the cycle of anything white man say and do is the best (back to first point)

3. Simple case of $$$$. Ang mohs are here on packages. They earn package money. Simple as that. Ah, forgot, they also stay in package housing. If go over to Ang moh house to fuck no need to say hi to uncle and auntie and bring gifts over.

4. Novelty. An escape the know the lives and norms they are so familiar with. A point of differentiation from other local girls
Old 21-04-2019, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 6
coypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoypredator is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone saw the recent video of a girl riding an Ang Moh at the Marquee opening?

White fever...
Old 27-04-2019, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 12
wonderfun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywonderfun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Jamie Yeo should be tested for drug use. Birds of a feather flock together.
Old 27-04-2019, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
xKittenz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
It's basically the whole "grass is greener on the other side" syndrome. White guys are relatively rare in SG compared to local guys or any Asian race.
Based on your logic, Asian guys should be raped every day in US or Europe!
Old 27-04-2019, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
SmartBalls deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderfun View Post
Jamie Yeo should be tested for drug use. Birds of a feather flock together.
Is she still fucking around with Ang Mohs?
Old 28-04-2019, 04:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5147 / Power: 13
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xKittenz View Post
Based on your logic, Asian guys should be raped every day in US or Europe!
Ha depends on the crowd. You'd be surprised that whilst the demand for Asian and Oriental guys is still pretty niche in western Europe those that do exist are some pretty kinky girls themselves. Can testify to that with personal experience!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1