The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-04-2019, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Funerei86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Big trouble in little india

Thanks Bro ilock for this masterpieces.
Looking forward to the next updates

You are seriously the best writer on SBF!!
Old 20-04-2019, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Patiently waiting for the next update.
Old 21-04-2019, 06:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.
Old 21-04-2019, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1186 / Power: 17
Thiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud ofThiek has much to be proud of

looking forward to the final fight.
Old 22-04-2019, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

New week awaiting for new chapter

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 22-04-2019, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 9
Sigg4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wahaha one say "call me Jeff when making love" the other one say "call me Jane when on mission". Like they getting even with each other. Looking forward for bro ilock updates.
Old 22-04-2019, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
PedegreePal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very power story, camping for updates too!
Old 22-04-2019, 09:24 PM
Samster (A)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funerei86 View Post
Thanks Bro ilock for this masterpieces.
Looking forward to the next updates

You are seriously the best writer on SBF!!
Thank you for the compliment. There are many good writers in SBF.
Many retired and disappeared over the years.

I just happen to step in when the crouching tigers and hidden dragons no longer want to come out and play.
Old 22-04-2019, 09:25 PM
Samster (A)

ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

Xuehua grabbed Aiko onto her feet and started to back away from the centre of the lobby.

We can see a high concentration of men within a 270 degree angle and common sense dictates that we try the back of the building as a means of escape.

Owen issued the command vocally, I reckon that maybe the men within a 5-8 metre radius would have registered his intent. It doesn’t look like the order was communicated throughout the men on the ground.

The first few minutes of chaos are precious. It won’t take long for the message to spread.

A lot of the hired help are looking at each other, as if unsure of what to do. The 4 men with katanas that I flagged as higher threat has retreated into the crowd together with Owen. Those are not your average grunts.

Leng : houarrrrarggg!!!

Leng’s shout was quickly overwhelmed by the sound of crying man with a large machete on his hand. I turned to check out the situation behind us. Even with his stomach pierced by Leng’s spear, he was still trying to swing his weapon at him.

Leng kicked him back and a loud thud was heard as he fell down the 1.2m ht drop down to the loading bay below.

I see a bigger number of men moving towards my left, at the same entrance where Annie is at. There was a lot of hesitation on everyone’s part. Eventually they came to the conclusion that maybe Annie is easier to deal with.

For one she is a female and she’s holding the 2 smallest knives among the group.

Annie did not wait for the men to gather and form up, she went in for the kill the same time I saw Eddy swing his massive cleaver towards the approaching group.

Freddy’s knife remained on the ground and he stood 3m away from the side entrance.

No one wanted to come within range of that monster blade.

Xuehua : the group at the back is smaller…. Less than 10…. We need to hurry…

Seeing that the front is holding, I turned and charged towards the loading and unloading bay. If Leng and I can clear a path out from the back, we can get Aiko and the hardisk out of the site.

I emerged into the loading bay to see Leng swinging his spear into the ribs of a man with a timber baton with nails driven into it’s end. I swung my knives, carving a radius of space as the gathering men retreated, shouting and cursing in languages I do not understand.

I walked briskly, taking the same path that Xuehua and Aiko would take, down the steps by the side of the ramp.

There was so much hesitation on the side of the men on the ground that we manage to cover a bit of ground despite the group surrounding us.

Leng jumped off the 1.2m platform with his spear raised.

I could see passerbys and innocent bystanders on the opposite side of the road scurrying away.

Leng and I did not pause, we kept walking. Towards the exterior of the building.

The moment anyone comes close, the determined swing of our weapons will send them back.

No one wants to die aimlessly, not even if you are paid to.

The men spoke in Hindi and Japanese, many of them sounded like they are urging the others on but no one dared approached us.

Leng and I formed a protective circle of sort as Xuehua held onto Aiko with her left arm while her right hand gripped onto her hudiedao tightly.

Someone was foolish enough to try and test the circle by running towards me with a raised baton.

I saw his approached, and timed my move. Before he could get within striking distance, I charged him, rolling towards him and driving my knife into the side tummy, at the same time my left weapon slicing through the wrist of his weapon holding hand.

“arghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! “

His screams sent everyone back a step and I could see the eyes of the men filled with anger and fear on me.

I held onto his struggling body, and tried to use him as a shield for a few steps but he was too heavy to move about. His legs are giving way and I managed less than 2 metres before I had to let him go.

He fell to the ground and I could see he was crying.

No one came forward to help him.

Leng made a few false stabs at the semi-circle of uncertain men, driving them back another 2 steps as we continued making our way out.

We got out into the open, well away from the cantilevered back exit of the office building when we heard some shouts from a distant away.

Japanese.

The handful of Japanese in front of us spoke in broken English, asking the Indians to back off from us.

Leng and I stopped moving.

Something is wrong.

The men are retreating, no, they are getting out of the way, but they are doing so not because they are allowing us to leave.

They did not want to get in the way of someone else that is coming.

I saw 2 figures walking with a swagger towards Leng and I from about 30 metres away.

They approached swiftly with a semi crouch,

My eyes immediately saw the large Katanas that they are holding onto by the side and I adopted a defensive stance.

Xuehua : watch out !!

The men spread out and I could barely see the swing of the knife cutting an arc through the air.
I could only feel the whoosh of the blade ringing by the side of my ears and I engaged one of them.

The man I was entangled with shouted something and the rest of the men started to move towards Xuehua and Aiko while Leng and I were kept occupied by the 2 of them.

Xuehua : focus on your end….. I’ll take care of mine….

My girl did not need a reply given the tone in which she spoke.

Aiko was left sobbing and squatting on the ground and like a spring loaded monster, Xuehua’s slender body attached itself to the nearest chap before swinging to his back with her hudiedao buried in his neck.

Jumping off, she did a low row and blocked off a weak swing of a machete by another that tried to take a shot at Aiko.

I blocked off several strikes by the man in front of me.

His weapon has a longer reach and he knows how to use it. Leng’s advances stopped too as his concentration increased. He’s holding onto the spear with both hands for the first time, keeping the pointed edge at his opponent.

Sparks flew and the angry grind of metal against hardened steel rang out in the chaos of Little India. A distant explosion could be heard and the chanting of an angry mob reached my ears.

Every slice and stab of mine missed by just a fraction of an inch, so did the large swing of the Katana.

I took a risk and went in close, the blade came so close that I was sure the man would have sliced off a few stands of my hair if I was not wearing the mask. Our wrist and forearms locked tightly against each other and he immediately tried to trip me by throwing me down the side of his waist.

I ducked my head low and braced for the pain as I jumped up with my head directed at his face.

I could feel the cracking of his nose cartilage as the insides of my head gets shaken around hard enough to disorient me. As he stagger backwards with blood gushing down his mouth and nose, I sliced through his knuckles , causing him to drop his katana.

Spinning 180 degree in my stooping position, I used the momentum of the turn to drive my weapon into the side of his cheek. I was trying to aim for the neck but I missed.

Instead my knife went through his cheeks. His own bodyweight which was still backing away from me together with the help of gravity, dislodged my knife cleanly 90 degree through the front of his mouth, separating the flesh that held his top and bottom jaw together.

He’s still alive, as he collapsed with blood bubbling above his mouth.

When I turn to look at Leng, he has a large gash on his shoulder and his spear was on the floor, but he was holding onto the katana blade as he sent it 1/3 of the way through the sides of it’s original owner.

Xuehua on the other hand pulled her hudiedao out from the thigh of a man who still had the other lodge in his neck.

I went over to Leng and used what’s left of his old top and helped him tie it around his wound tightly.

Leng : arghh!! CCB ( curse in Hokkien ) …..aeghh…!! CB.

Out of the original group of men that were at the back to stop us, only 3 remained at the peripheral of the semi circle they had formed.

Jeff : Quick…. Let’s go…

Before we could get 5 steps in, we paused.

Xuehua : fuck !..

Another 3 men holding makeshift weapons were running towards us but it was not them that we are worried about.

Our concerns are with the other 3 behind them. The 3 with Katanas who approached at a much slower pace.

Jeff : go… GO!.. I’ll hold them off….

Leng : Ah girl…. Go !! ..

I kept one of my knife and picked up the Katana on the floor. Leng chose to arm himself with the club fill of nails as well after picking up his spear. He must have realised he needed something now for closer range.

Xuehua hesitated for a brief second before dragging Aiko along with the towards a small opening but she cursed loudly barely moving away from us.

I turn and caught a glimpse of another 2 men with Katanas that had arrived with 4 others wielding baseball bats.

The approaching group alone has effectively cut off the exit from the back of the office.

There’s no way we can fight our way through so many.

Leng : back… back… back into the lobby !...

Leng had to help drag a Aiko who was just a weeping mess by then back up the steps of the loading and unloading area.

No one rushed us from the back as they knew they had us cornered. They are slowly closing the noose around their prey.

I shut the door as I retreated into the lobby. There’s no way for me to lock it. I toppled recycle bins in front of the door. A large pot of sad looking office plant joined the bin as well.

I even used the stand which held plastic for wet umbrellas.

A couple of disused queue management stand and a wet floor sign were all added to the pile. Anything that I could use to slow them down even for a few seconds, I threw it all in front of me.

The chaos in the lobby cannot be described. The smell of vapourised blood hung heavy in the air. It’s as if each breath I take is wet and the humidity of the office lobby is now determined by how much blood was spilled.

I could see at least a dozen bodies in total in front of the entrances. Eddy, covered in blood had just send another swing of his massive cleaver on the chain 1m in front of him, driving the men that were trying to get a hit on him back.

Annie had managed to pile at least 4 bodies in front of the small entrance she was guarding by falling them exactly where she wanted them to be.

This created a temporarily barrier for the men who are trying to squeeze in from the outside. Eddy’s entrance is a lot bigger, more men are spilling into the lobby with each passing second.

Freddy’s large blade just found another victim but not without paying a small price of his own. The baseball bat hit him on the side of the face before his blade lodge itself into the side of the man’s face.

Using both hands and the body of the dead man as a tool, Freddy swept the lifeless body towards the few man at the entrance.

I was about to head over to Eddy to help him cover the main entrance when Leng shouted a warning to his friends.
Old 22-04-2019, 09:26 PM
Samster (A)

Leng : watch out for those with Katanas !!

A coordinated strike happened at all 3 entrance in front of us. The longer reach of the weapon sent the 3 pillars backing away. The men held the bald in front of them, waving wildly given the limited space they have to wield them .

This coupled with the rest of the more grunt like mercenaries, they managed to force us closer to the centre of the lobby.

The moment we lost the chokepoint at each of the entrance, the men came rushing into the lobby, forcing a smaller and tighter circle.

Eddy : COME….. COME ON!!! You CB Kia ( you cunt ) COME !!! CCB ( curse in dialect )

Freddy : you want a piece of this !!! you want a piece of this…. FUCK YOU… CCB…

Annie was panting hard and I could see she was trying to catch her breath. She had multiple cuts on her forearms and shoulder. I could not tell the extend of the injury but it was obvious she’s slowing down.

I jumped forward, falling another Indian man who was not paying attention to his flank before retreating to the circle we had formed around Aiko.
Xuehua on the other hand had her hudiedao in the thigh of a man who tried to steal a hit at Freddy who managed to block off that attempt.

Our circle got tighter and tighter and the shouts of the men in the lobby grew louder so did Aiko’s scream. Shew as covering her ears and eyes as she cried, screaming in Japanese, calling out for her children.

The door I had blocked to the loading and unloading bay has been opened and I could see men entering the lobby. They moved slow, keeping their bodies tight against the side of the walls.

I swing my Katana in an wide arc, keeping the men at bay so did the rest of my team mates who had tools that allowed for a longer reach.

Still there was no way to fend off the encircling hoard

The amount of space we had left got smaller until the sides of my body were almost touching Eddy on my left and Freddy on my right.

It’s a matter of time before we lose this.

Our weapons kept coming into contact with what the men are using. The shouts rendered our own shouts useless as everyone was cursing and shouting in a different language. Every few second or so, someone would attempt to prod the defensive circle, kicking off another round of saliva spitting curse and taunt.

The shouts and mad swings of our weapons grew more out of control.

Someone tried to stab me with sharpened stake but I held onto it with my right hand after dropping the Katana, pulling him close into the circle, Eddy’s hand yank him by the hair and right into his waiting forehead. As he fell to the ground, the knife in my left hand went cleanly through his stomach as I knelt down to pick up the Katana.

Another poor judgement by a Jap was swiftly cut shot by the swing of Freddy’s knife through his face.

My eyes saw something that made my heart sank.

That’s it. This is probably the end for all of us.

I could see bodies parting on the left as almost 10 men with Katanas ran towards the lobby.

Some of those within the lobby pulled back, making space for their better trained comrades to take care of us.

Leng : fuck…. CCB !! arGHHHHHH!!!

Leng drove his spear 2 inch into the eye of a Indian who could not get away in time.

Annie blocked off an attempt to hit Leng by using her shoulder to butt the man away.

While she fell, 2 more tried to get her but Xuehua was there to make sure they don’t.

The rapid swing of her hudiedao left 1 of them clutching his neck and the other screaming with his hands trying to keep his lips from falling off his face.

More than half of the men in the lobby cleared out as the approaching elites surveyed the situation in the lobby.

Xuehua : watch out for their swings, they are fast….

Freddy : we can’t take them all… it was hard enough taking 3 down earlier….

Leng : my bones are fucking aching….

Annie : hahahah…. You think we are still in our 20s and 30s ??

Eddy : spread them out…. They can’t come at us all at once, there’s not enough space… they will end up hitting themselves…..

The men who were sent to end us spread out like what Eddy said. 3 went to each of the respective side entrance while they gestured for the rest of the ragged crew to fuck off and get out of their way.

The remaining 4 were about to enter the main door when we heard another shout.

A loud cry in a language we do not understand.

Coming down the right flank like a runaway train cutting down everything in their paths, was a 2nd group of men.

I saw Owen’s hired help tried to respond but many fell like twigs in the path of a incoming typhoon.

It was too dark and chaotic to see what is happening. As they got closer and nearer, I could hear them shouting in Japanese as well.

The men at the side entrance ran back to the front to join their original group.

It was absolute chaos. No one knew what was going on.

Then I saw it.

I saw the men that had just arrived.

The eerie glow of the street lamps illuminated their faces. All 8 of them.
Dressed all in black with a hood over their heads, they revealed themselves after their leader did so.

I know those faces.

The men with Katanas shouted and turned to face the new group that spoke the same tongue as theirs.

Standing at the front is Nakamura himself with Danzo and his men. Their own swords were raised and covered in blood.

Nakamura : HITORIMO NOGASUNA !!!!!!!!!! ( don’t let them escape … No exception ! )

Danzo & men : huawarrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Swords raised high in the air clashed and the rest of Owen’s hired men rushed back into the office lobby. Nakamura and his men blocked off the access via the main entrance together with the group they are taking care of.

The screams of men being cut down like straw filled the air and another loud explosion shook the neighbourhood a couple of streets down. Loud chants filled the street and I could see rioters passing us by, flinging bottles and stones into the other end of the street.

The men that surrounded us now are a lot more cautious. They kept looking behind them, as if worried Nakamura and his men might break through while trying to keep an eye on the lot of us in the lobby.

They encircled us on all sides.

The Katanas wielding men at left at the exit to the loading and unloading bay deliberated whether to head over to engage Nakamura and his men.

There was a 5 second pause as Owen’s men surrounded us but none of them dared to approach.

That was our opening to get out.

And there was only one way to do it. That is to fucking cut a path through the bodies that is blocking our way.

I too was hesitating.

There are countless sharpened rods, machetes and makeshift weapons of every kind pointed at us in all directions. No one in their right mind will go charging in.

It would be wistful thinking to expect Nakamura and Danzo to save us all. There is only so much they can do in the face of overwhelming numbers.

Everyone is on edge, the tension in the air is indescribable. The nerves of the men still breathing in the lobby are like a tightly stretched wire, ready to snap anytime at the slightest change in pressure.

‘Chime!’

One of the lift chimed and the arrival light lit up.

I could see the lift number coming down from the 3rd floor.

I could not believe there are still people in the office tower.

All eyes turned to the arriving lift and when the doors opened. I could not believe my eyes.
The 2 women standing in the lift had their jaws opened as the stared at the scene in front of them.

No one moved.

Standing right beside Lynn was a familiar figure I had not seen in a few months.

Yiling.

She was holding onto a large brown envelope which looked like it contained xrays and medical reports.

Dressed in a tight white tan top and faded denim jeans, the owner of the pair of heels in my storage had a fitting jacket on as well. Lynn on the other hand was holding onto the phone in her hand with the screen facing up and the speaker potion angled towards her mouth as if she was in the middle of the phone.

She was holding her white jacket in the other hand and there was a horrified look on her face as she looked at the mess in the lobby.

The Indian man closest to the 2 girls in the lift said something in Hindi before saying ‘no witness’ in English.

He ran towards the girls in the lift with his machete the same time I shouted for them to duck.

Jeff : Lynn get down !!!!

I charged into the men in front of me, kicking and slicing in an attempt to get to the lift.

My worries were overdue when I saw Yiling stepped in front of Lynn as her hand reached behind her back the same time I sent a knife into a man’s eye.

I forgot.

Yiling is no longer the twin sister of a pageant winner. She is now the biggest fucking drug lord in the country.

I saw the glimmer of a gun as she pulled the trigger without hesitation.

WHAM!

The echo shook the glass panels in the lobby as both sides engaged once again.

WHAM ! WHAM ! wHAM! …

Yiling pulled Lynn out of the lift with her weapon raised.

No hesitation, no mercy. That’s the characteristics of a fucking drug lord right there.

She went for the centre mass of the man that was a threat to her.

Yiling dropped 4 men including 1 with the Katana before I got close enough.

I twisted the arm of a Jap guy before sending my knee into his face, spinning him around, I kicked him towards the side of a Indian man, toppling both of them onto the ground.

Lynn’s eyes were wide apart as she kicked off her heels and picked up a metal rod.

Lynn : fuck… fuck… fuck …!! Arghhh!!

She raised it towards me and I blocked it with my knife.

Lynn :arghhh … fuck …

Yiling had just fired off another shot, effectively putting a 3m radius around her. She turned and I saw the gun barrel aiming right at my face when I quickly shouted out.

Jeff: It’s me…. JEFF !!!

Yiling’s weapon paused for half a second and immediately turned the other way. It buried itself into the stomach of a man that tried to disarm Yiling when she turned to me.

She emptied her magazine into his stomach before pushing him away.

Lynn : what the fuck is going on Jeff !!

Jeff : I’ll explain later.. !

I pulled Lynn away from the lift and Yiling grabbed a knife off the ground.

Yiling : What the fuck is this !!!! they must have some balls to hit us like this !! do they fucking know who we are.. !!!

I pulled Yiling away and kicked a man away and replied her at the same time.

Jeff : It’s Owen…. Owen did this…

Yiling : what ?? are you mad ? you’re not making sense !!

Jeff: No time now… we’ll talk later…

Lynn saw Aiko on the floor and she went over to her immediately.

Lynn : Aiko… Aiko…. Are you ok ? … where have you been….?

There was no time for explanation and catching up.

It’s as if the emptying of Yiling’s gun triggered another round of offensive by the men in the lobby.
Everything happened so fast.
Old 22-04-2019, 09:27 PM
Samster (A)

I blocked the stab coming at me.
Eddy’s cleaver removed the hand that held the knife cleanly from it’s arm.

Freddy suffered a large gnash to his head and I went low, spinning and driving my knife into the stomach of the man that gave Freddy the injury.

Leng’s spear was pulled away from him and he grabbed onto the blade of a machete with his bare hands, stopping it from hitting Annie while her hudiedao split open the stomach of the 2 men closest to them.

Xuehua is on fire. She sprung from men to men, tripping, kicking and stabbing them in any spots she can get her hudiedao in.

Eddy : ergHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I had a chokehold around a man when I saw a Indian guy stab a makeshift dagger into Eddy’s kidney. He pulled it out and stabbed him again 3 more times before Leng got to him and turned the dagger on it’s owner.

Eddy’s suddenly fall sent more men over to attack him and in a mere matter of seconds, Eddy’s body was like a pin cushion with stab wounds and slashes too many to count.

Xuehua : EDDY!!!

I threw them man I was holding after I stab him in the back of his knee in his armpit towards the group attacking Eddy.

I jumped right at them. I lost control of my own body.

I only knew I was blocking at stabbing and slicing at monstrous speed.

I could not see the faces of the men I was killing. I had no time to look in their eyes.

I could only register the parts of their body I was sending my knife into.

Toes, calves, thighs, the stomach in rapid order before a punch to push him back.

An elbow to the nose before a quick crouch and lifting him off the ground and out of my way so I can get to the man behind him.

I lopped 3 fingers off the next man, sent my knife into his balls before slicing him across his face.

I threw my knife hard enough to bruise the face of the men next in line before reaching for my remaining knife and sending it up the bottom of his chin.

I was hit so many times that I could no long tell where the pain was coming from.

I was pulled back by Leng as he sent a stake into the eye of a man as if he was slaying a vampire.

Xuehua was trying to stop the bleeding on Eddy’s body but there were too many wounds.

Lynn had just asked Yiling for her belt as she tried to do a makeshift tourniquet around Eddy’s left thigh.

I could not even afford to catch my breath. I went right back into the fight after picking up a splintered club.

Yiling was waving the knife in her hand trying to keep the men away from the ladies.

I sent the club into the face of another man and I felt the warm gush of blood in my shoulder as another fucker just stabbed me from the side.

A hudiedao went into the side of his neck and I kicked him back into the waiting blade Xuehua was holding onto.

I turned to look at Eddy. He was no longer moving.

Lynn : fuck… fuck.. fuck !!! the whole world’s gone mad !! fuck…

Danzo came crashing into the lobby with his Katana buried in the stomach of his countrymen.

He already had multiple cuts on his body and I could see him cutting a path open for Nakamura.

Only 3 men remained in their group and I could see Nakamura was bleeding on the face. He was missing a ear as well but he is still on his feet.

Xuehua flew into a rage and her kill count kept adding up. She lost it.

She fucking lost it when I saw her smite a man on his knees so hard that his head bounced off the lifeless body of his friend with her knees.

A quick swing of her hudiedao spilled the contents of it’s victim’s stomach. Xuehua followed that up with a hard punch that sent the guts spilling out with the man still alive and crying for his mother.

She disarmed 2 men at once and despite being punched and kicked several times, she bled one of them out by severing the artery on his neck while headbutting the other.

I fought my way towards Danzo, removing a man that was facing me with his back easily from the fight.

By the time Danzo and Nakamura reached us, they were the only 2 left standing. It was obvious they were making their way towards Aiko.
The only good news by then was that no one on Owen’s team were left holding Katanas.

Danzo pulled a dagger out from his back and sent it into the palm of an Indian man. I slide towards him on my knees, my knife rising up in time to block off a machete that came dangerously close to his head.

Danzo turnd and attended to that assailant while I pulled Nakamura onto the floor and took a club on my back.

Jeff :argHH!!

I could feel the rusty nails at the end of the club puncture my body. It was pulled out and I blocked off another attempt to stab Nakamura with my knife and the same club entered the side of my thigh.

Danzo’s Katana went pass my face and into the shoulder of the man that hit me.

Nakamura regained his balance by then and he removed the head of the man and sent a slicing blade of wind right by my face strong enough to penetrate my mask.

2 men charged Danzo and he took a dagger in his left thigh. It was not a deep wound and he returned the same dagger into the guy’s ear while I threw the other onto the ground before Nakamura dispatched him to the after world with his Katana.

I was panting for air by then and half of my mask was hanging off my chin. It had ripped open somehow during the fight. I pulled it off my face and I surveyed the carnage in front of me.

By my count there’s probably about 30 men left scattered around us.

Leng was holding onto his stomach, blood gushed out none stop as he tried to lit up a cigarette with Lynn trying desperately to keep him still.

Lynn : hold still hold still !!!

Leng : fuck,.. fuck it…. I’m done….

A puff of smoke came out together with a waterfall of blood from Leng’s mouth. He was still conscious, but you could see him rapidly slipping away. The blood would not stop coming out from his stomach.

Lynn’s hands were covered with blood up to her wrist and she looked lost and helpless.

Xuehua was crying as she kissed Annie who was kneeling down on the floor. She was no longer moving but her hands still held onto the twin hudiedao, each of them buried into the bodies of the last 2 men she killed while her own body was riddled with stab wounds.

Xuehua : I’m sorry…. I’m sorry Annie…. Sobzz…

Freddy was still standing.

He was gasping for air as he supported himself on his large knife. I could see the exposed flesh and bone beneath his left knuckles. There are several bodies lying near him without their appendages that they came into the lobby with.

There was some commotion outside the office. Someone was shouting for their father.

I felt my heart drop when I saw Lala peering cautiously from the outside.

Lala : papa…? ….. Papa ??

Freddy saw his son outside the lobby. Lala looked like he just woke up form his sleep, his hair all ruffled and messy. He looked barely awake.

He’s calling out for Freddy.
Some bastard took the chance to run out after Lala and Freddy gave chase.

Freddy : arHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! ..

Lala : PAPA…..PAPA !!!

Lala had no time to even grasp what was going on when an Indian man grabbed him by putting his arm around his neck and pointing a dagger at Lala’s face.

He gestured to Freddy, asking him to drop the knife.

Another 3 men immediately went out to surround Freddy.

I gasped for air and I tried to make my way out to Freddy and Lala but 3 men move in and cut me off. My hands are covered in blood as well and the wetness made it hard to grip my knife.

Freddy was shouting at the man to let his son go and he was asking why Lala did not stay in bed as instructed.

Lala looked confused, he did not know what is going on.

Suddenly one of the men rushed Freddy and caught him off guard.

He sent his club hard into Freddy’s head before he could duck or block it off. I could see the white of Freddy’s skull as blood started spurting out near his right eye.

The rest of the men did not wait for Freddy to regain his consciousness. The began attacking Freddy one after another, clubbing and stabbing into his body like they were butchering an animal.

Freddy managed a swing of his large knife but it did not hit anyone. The knife left his hands and landed at Lala’s feet.

Lala watched on in horror as his father was butchered by the men.

I started cutting my way through the men in front of me.

I did not manage to get any of them but I got them out of my way.

I could hear Xuehua close behind me and the screams of one of the trio quickly reached my ear.

I could hear the anguish cry of my girlfriend as she shouted amdist tears and snot before taking out the 2nd man. Lala struggled and the dagger went into his cheeks.

He screamed not in physical pain. He screamed as his heart bled while looking at his father collapsing in front of him. Lala grabbed the man who stabbed him with his hands, he clenched his fingers around his neck and squeeze so hard that the man’s eyes looked like it was on the verge of popping out.

I kicked a man away from Freddy’s body and a swing of my knife sent the other 2 away. Lala smashed the man’s face into his own.

Yes he smashed his face using his own face, not the head. He hit him again and again until the dagger lodged in his cheeks got loose and fell to the floor.

Lala: ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHRHHHH!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

HE could not stop, I wanted to run over but someone bulldozed me to the ground.

I completed the roll and grabbed that fucker by his legs with mine, twisting him off balance, I smashed my head into his before slamming his forehead into the ground like a hard bounce of a basketball.

I grabbed his hair and smashed it onto the concrete floor again. The double yellow line by the side of the kerb gained a shade of red as more started to flow him the man’s head.

Another man jumped onto me, I was on my back and he got in a few punch to my head.

I saw the massive swing of Freddy’s knife and it entered the skull about 2 inches deep. Lala was screaming as he let go of the knife after he could not pull it out.

I pushed the body off me as Lala cried, walking around lost and disoriented.

Xuehua called out to Lala, asking him over as she pulled her hudiedao out of a man’s armpit.

Lala suddenly shouted and ran towards Xuehua.

For a moment I thought it was because she was wearing a mask and he did not know who she was but I was wrong.

Lala dashed over and pushed Xuehua onto the floor as a makeshift club was hammered down on his shoulder.

He shouted in pain as the same club went to the side of his face.

Xuehua literally lifted the clubber off his feet and throwing him down onto the hard ground.

Lala was barely conscious when I went over to him.

Xuehua screamed as she slammed both her hudiedao into the sides of the man before twisting it a good 15 degree in opposite direction and pulling it out.

Lala knelt down and looked at me, dazed and bloodied.
Old 22-04-2019, 09:28 PM
Samster (A)

Xuehua : get him inside !!

Xuehua got up to clear the way for me when Lala shouted and slapped me.

Lala : AHHHHHHHHH!!!!

He smacked me so hard that I fell to the floor. As soon as I looked back up, I saw Lala’s teeh splintered as his jaw exploded.

His tongue fell out before his left eye went missing and I saw the splatter of blood paint the pavement red behind his body.

I turned and I saw Owen.

He’s shooting at us.

I crawled and ran in a zig zag manner as hot lead sped past me.

Xuehua dove into the office and I saw the full height glass of the lobby shattered with cob web like cracks appearing at several spot.

Owen kept shooting from where he stood until he emptied his magazine.

I ran in and I could see he walked towards us calmly as he reloaded.

Jeff: cover… find cover !!!

The bullets came and everyone hugged the ground, crawling to safety behind columns and reinforced walls.

Owen kept shooting into the lobby, he was not aiming to kill. He just wanted us trapped.

I could hear him shouting at the remainder of his men. He’s gathering everyone for a final push.

I turned to look at Nakamura who was refusing Danzo’s help to stand up.

Nakamura : Owen will not dare kill us…. The repercussions will be severe!!

Danzo wanted to speak but a stern look by his boss was all it took for him to keep quiet for a brief second.

Then I heard him speak rapidly in his language. I don’t know what it means but I could rpetty much guess. He did not agree with his boss and he will do what he can to get him out alive.

Danzo forcibly dragged his boss away from the lobby while shouting for everyone to follow him.

We could get a few seconds head start if we start running.

I don’t think we will make it very far in our state, Owen’s men will easily outrun us.

I grabbed Xuehua who had taken off her mask.

Jeff: look at me dear… look at me !!... take Aiko…. The hardisk and Aiko must make it out… you hear me ??

Xuehua sobbed and she shook her head.

Jeff: DO IT!! … you hear me ?? DO IT!!

I shouted at Nakamura and told him all all be in vain if Aiko did not get out.

Her testimony and her evidence will make all these right.

Jeff: Get Aiko and her family back to Japan !...

Nakamura nodded as he cursed in Japanese. Danzo let him go and he gave me a nod.

A courteous nod.

Danzo : I am sorry…. For the trouble…. My country men had caused….

Jeff : This mess…. Is on Owen…. Go…. I’ll hold them off….

Xuehua sobbed and she shook her head.

Xuehua : no…. no please dear… no… I can’t …. I can’t lose you too….

Jeff : I’ll be fine….please… go… go !!

Xuehua grabbed my by my shirt and made me swear.

She wanted me to swear I will go back to her.

Xuehua : I want to hear you say it !!!

Jeff: I’ll be fine…. I promise…. No one can kill Hibiki…

Xuehua screamed in my face as she suppressed her emotions before giving me a quick kiss and she got up after Aiko.

I pulled Lynn off Leng’s lifeless body and she was cursing and swearing.

Yiling’s face had a deep cut that will definitely leave a scar but other than that she is fine.

She looked at me, unable to believe the state I was in. A far cry from the Jeff she saw me many months ago.

Yiling : who are you Jeff…. ? who are you really …..

I smiled.

Jeff : ….. your colleague….just a little more experienced… that’s all…

Yiling : Hibiki…

Lynn : fuck…fuck !!

I pulled the both girls and sent them towards the loading and unloading bay as I wiped the wet handle of my knife.

I picked up Leng’s soul spear and I stabbed the end of it onto the ground. I needed the support. I was aching in so many spots that it would be easier to name the parts of my body that is not aching.

Owen rallied up the remaining men about 2 dozen or so.

I could hear the fight erupting from the loading and unloading bay behind me. They should be fine.

Most of the men are in front over here with Owen.

The elites are all gone.

Danzo, Xuehua and Nakamura would be able to deal with the rest.

Owen walked into the lobby and looked at the amount of bodies we left for him

Owen : This will be hard for the clean up crew….

I could feel my lungs burning as I gasp for air.

Owen looked at me with a lifeless pair of eyes.

Owen : who the fuck do you think you are……

Jeff : Would you prefer to call me Jeff….. ? or Hibiki ? ..

Owen gave the order for half the men in the lobby to go round back and stop the rest.

Owen : Get them…. They are all hurt.. they cannot make it far….the streets are all blocked off…..no one can get out of Little India today….

I swing the spear and tried to stop the group from splintering away but they were out of range. At least 10 men went out the side entrance and towards my escaping friends.

Owen : I’ll deal with you….. slowly…

Owen handed his weapon to a Japanese man and he pulled out a large knife from behind his back.

Owen : I’ve always wanted to see….if Hibiki…. Is as good as they say he is…..

Before I could get ready for Owen, I had the shit scared out of me when Lynn appeared beside me.

I thought she had gone with the rest. I did not expect her to come back.

Lynn : What the fuck are you doing Owen ?

Jeff : What are you still here ??!!!

Owen : Change is coming…. There is no stopping this….

Lynn : what the fuck is wrong with you… !

Owen : I’m sorry Lynn…. I cannot afford any witness to this…… nothing personal… I’ll deal with you after I’m done with Jeff….

I sighed as I racked my brains for ways to find an opening for Lynn to leave. I could probably distract Owen but Lynn still needs to get away from the rest of the men in the lobby.

I raised Leng’s spear and pointed it at Owen and got ready for his advance when Lynn did something unexpected.

Lynn lifted up her phone and put it to her mouth.

Lynn : You hear that baby….? …. He’s going to kill me…. if you don’t get here in time….

I turned and looked at the phone.

The timer for the call was still running. It has been running for the past 25 minutes or so.

Lynn spat defiantly at Owen.

Lynn : You’re not dealing with me……. you’re dealing with my husband and his men…

Owen looked infuriated as he shouted and came towards us with his knife raised.

I pushed Lynn aside and when Owen’s knife struck and crack the body of the staff holding the spear, I had only one thought in mind.

Where the fuck is Colonel James ?

……………………………………………………
Old 22-04-2019, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2695 / Power: 20
water_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond repute

Can't thank you enough ilock bro.. Colonel James is on his way..
Old 22-04-2019, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Such amazing updates,anticipating for Colonel James arrival.
Old 22-04-2019, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
kameoka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent updates bro ilock, Thanks!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1