The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-04-2019, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 7
Manggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyManggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlah View Post
For those hunting normal girls, the fasting month is the best month to get office girls as they are in need of cash to bring back to their village home. Imagine getting that secretary or bank teller or public relation lady that you have been eyeing. You got the drift.
It's also the best time to get cheap deals on free lancers in the normal venues. There are less men going out at night during Ramadan, and the girls are desperate for money to bring back to their villages, so their price drops.
Old 18-04-2019, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manggis View Post
It's also the best time to get cheap deals on free lancers in the normal venues. There are less men going out at night during Ramadan, and the girls are desperate for money to bring back to their villages, so their price drops.
Hi bro,
Mind sharing those venues where freelance hang out???

My humble two cents.

Last edited by aakumu; 18-04-2019 at 05:20 PM.
Old 18-04-2019, 08:32 PM
Samster

Manggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyManggis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu View Post
Hi bro,
Mind sharing those venues where freelance hang out???

My humble two cents.
They have been mentioned on here many times. CJs at the hotel Mulia and BATS at the hotel Shanri-La.
Old 18-04-2019, 09:09 PM
Samster

aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
They have been mentioned on here many times. CJs at the hotel Mulia and BATS at the hotel Shanri-La.
Hi bro,
Yes yes yes, thought you are going to offer new or your secret lobangs.....
Should have known better.....

My humble two cents.
Old 18-04-2019, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
deph deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone at Jakarta over the long weekend?
Old 19-04-2019, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 14
lustmanstanding deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to hotel travel and classic last night

Travel - Julia
Face - typical cewek, big eyes, tan complexion
Figure - tall leggy, slight tummy, meaty ass for doggy
Boobs - big D, slight sag like papaya shape
Service - shower together, CBJ, no kiss
FJ - good rider, accommodating to positions and active in matching thrusts
Paid 375 + 100tip

Classic 2 - Viola
Face - looks chinese, big eyes, white skin
Figure - got slight tummy, meaty ass for doggy
Boobs - big B, nice and perky
Service - shower together, BBBJ, kiss and french (very rare in jkt)
FJ - fantastic
Paid 365 + 150tip
Viola is a rarity who does bbbj and french. But she's a smoker and listerine can't kill the taste of stale smoke.

Overall classic 2 seems to have more girls and a good number of girls with fair skin. I think the mummy put them into 1 group for customers. They were all in red last night
Old 19-04-2019, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustmanstanding View Post
Viola is a rarity who does bbbj and french. But she's a smoker and listerine can't kill the taste of stale smoke.
She is also good at sticking her tongue in her customer's ass. She is one of the best ass rimmers in Classic. She also sucks her customers toes if they want. I like that.
Old 19-04-2019, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 6
Gikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of light

Recently went back JKT for a week to visit my parents. Last time I came was over 7years ago, so still not so sexcited. I lived in western jkt so there wasn't anything fun to do. So I decided to use Tinder there. This is my experience :

First night of using Tinder, honestly speaking, easier to get matched in JKT than Singapore. My profile wasnt super fantastic but I stated I was visiting for around a week. Managed to arrange 3 meet up for the following days that week. Most of them agreed to be my tour guide.

1st meet up - Met a girl who was in HR.Looks probably 6/10, quite weird but she drove so that's a plus point. We met at Puri Mall and she drove us to the aquarium in the North. Be expected to pay for most of their expenses. We spent around 4 hours before I asked her to send me back as I had plans that night with family. She wanted to have a 2nd meet up but i
Felt no feeling so I told her I was busy

2nd Meet Up - met a girl who was a teacher. The way she spoke in Tinder was so naughty and she looked 8/10. Irl she was a darker tone, but still okay la. Beggars can't be choosers. We headed to a rooftop bar in the central, where we talked quite abit. After 1 drink, I test water and try to kiss her, she also lean in for it, so for the next 20min our tongues glue together. I asked her if we could go back to her place but she said it was rented with other girls so couldn't. Decided to sneak her home, once in my room, straight away strip her to taste the local delicacy. She said she was a virgin and was afraid that she won't be able to find husband if she broke it, so just gave me a bbbj. She was quite mll sized so can feel her tteet. I met her a coule more times after that in hotel setting, each time my didi go abit deeper and deeper. Hopefully the next time go back can fill it.

The last meet up I csncelled because really got no time as was busy with girl no2.

Overall my trip was fulfilling, damage around SGD$300.
Old 19-04-2019, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gikko View Post

2nd Meet Up - met a girl who was a teacher. The way she spoke in Tinder was so naughty and she looked 8/10. Irl she was a darker tone, but still okay la. Beggars can't be choosers. We headed to a rooftop bar in the central, where we talked quite abit. After 1 drink, I test water and try to kiss her, she also lean in for it, so for the next 20min our tongues glue together. I asked her if we could go back to her place but she said it was rented with other girls so couldn't. Decided to sneak her home, once in my room, straight away strip her to taste the local delicacy. She said she was a virgin and was afraid that she won't be able to find husband if she broke it, so just gave me a bbbj. She was quite mll sized so can feel her tteet. I met her a coule more times after that in hotel setting, each time my didi go abit deeper and deeper. Hopefully the next time go back can fill it.

The last meet up I csncelled because really got no time as was busy with girl no2.

Hi bro,
Good FR....300 buck is cheap for tour of JKT.

My humble two cents.
Old 19-04-2019, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 21
cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gikko View Post
Recently went back JKT for a week to visit my parents. Last time I came was over 7years ago, so still not so sexcited. I lived in western jkt so there wasn't anything fun to do. So I decided to use Tinder there. This is my experience :

First night of using Tinder, honestly speaking, easier to get matched in JKT than Singapore. My profile wasnt super fantastic but I stated I was visiting for around a week. Managed to arrange 3 meet up for the following days that week. Most of them agreed to be my tour guide.

1st meet up - Met a girl who was in HR.Looks probably 6/10, quite weird but she drove so that's a plus point. We met at Puri Mall and she drove us to the aquarium in the North. Be expected to pay for most of their expenses. We spent around 4 hours before I asked her to send me back as I had plans that night with family. She wanted to have a 2nd meet up but i
Felt no feeling so I told her I was busy

How to contact these girls?

Thanks
Old 19-04-2019, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu View Post
300 buck is cheap for tour of JKT.
Admission price to the aquarium is going to be around 50 SGD for 2 people the first day. Then drinks at the rooftop bar (There are multiple roof top bars in Jakarta, but they are all similar in price) are around 30 SGD for 2 drinks the second day. Plus miscellaneous taxi's. That would put it up to around 100 SGD.
Old 20-04-2019, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 21
cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!cheong ah is one of the Best!

Anyone have good out call massage?
How is the service?
Please share, thanks
Old 20-04-2019, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheong ah View Post
Anyone have good out call massage?
How is the service?
Please share, thanks
Hi bro,
Can try Gojek massage...

My humble two cents.
Old 20-04-2019, 05:33 PM
Samster

Gikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheong ah View Post
How to contact these girls?

Thanks
They usually use line or WhatsApp!
Old 20-04-2019, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Admission price to the aquarium is going to be around 50 SGD for 2 people the first day. Then drinks at the rooftop bar (There are multiple roof top bars in Jakarta, but they are all similar in price) are around 30 SGD for 2 drinks the second day. Plus miscellaneous taxi's. That would put it up to around 100 SGD.
Other days I booked hotel at 70$ a night, got a good suite for that price. As well as platinum class tickets for movies. 300$s a rough figure. It's surprising how much you can do there with little amount of money 💸
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1