The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2017, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MarlboroSG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

If u want to have a blowjob try 东方圣泉(next to shangri la) at luohu total damage only 400 rmb they will give u free foot massage or ear digging but u must give additional tips. Or u can try 皇室至尊(发展中心11floor)damage also almost the same.
Old 28-05-2017, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 11
Lilypussy is one of the Best!Lilypussy is one of the Best!Lilypussy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngkha View Post
{edited by mod - pls dun quote the pictures }

This Spa girl from one of the Spa giving awesome service BBBJ with CIM.
Bro

Can PM me the place and the damage as well as her number?
I will be there in June!
Old 30-05-2017, 01:30 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 0
Feifang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFeifang is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Post Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Hey bros! We have MIX KTV in ShenZhen on 2nd June 2017! Come and join us! Add our wechat now for more info!
Old 01-06-2017, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
mrapple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

does anyone know SZ baoan area have any ?
Old 02-06-2017, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 12
romeolin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros, 1st time in SZ this coming week, any recommended joints that offer FJ or spas to recommend? preferably near hk border
Old 02-06-2017, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3526 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by romeolin View Post
hi bros, 1st time in SZ this coming week, any recommended joints that offer FJ or spas to recommend? preferably near hk border
I will be there from 8/Jun. If you keen in KTV, I can join me and my other chiong kaki. (Note: I am not an agent, purely choingster)
Quick update: finished two crazy days in SZ.
First day at 人间都汇, surprising on Thurs note, so many "selectable" MMs to be chosen. As compared to my March trip, 人间都汇 has better quality MM.

Second nite went to 太阳国际, I would want to say, I hated the uniform the MM have to wear during parade, it makes the MM look at least 5years older. Many tall MM thus higher cost. In term of quality of the MM, the feeling was affected by that stupid uniforms thus I felt day 1 has better choices to choose from. I asked my MM to change into home cloth as soon as she sit down, the impression, my chiong kaki immediately said: wow, look so much better and younger..

Leaving SZ later, will be at DS for the rest of the trip. Till then, radio out.

Min 4 points for exchange:

Last edited by Islands; 10-06-2017 at 11:15 AM.
Old 04-06-2017, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
BigBoy82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros in shenzhen tonight. Wanna go ktv but no kakis.
Old 06-06-2017, 10:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 0
Feifang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFeifang is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoy82 View Post
Any bros in shenzhen tonight. Wanna go ktv but no kakis.
Feel free to add our wechat so we can hooked you up with other bros for MIX KTV!

Last edited by Hurricane88; 07-06-2017 at 11:55 AM.
Old 07-06-2017, 09:07 PM
Samster (A)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 13
japantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find better

We also organised a separate mixed K party on 8th and 9th June in Shenzhen. Same for Danshui on 10th and 11th. We tried our best to not participate in the unhealthy price wars, and our mixed K parties are usually very exciting and fun filled. You are welcome to join any of these parties, Team Phillip aims to only supply quantity mixed K.
Old 08-06-2017, 12:02 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1884 / Power: 0
SSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant future

Price wars is healthy for consumers but unhealthy for dishonest agents who pad up the prices
Old 08-06-2017, 02:36 AM
Samster (A)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 13
japantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSTing View Post
Price wars is healthy for consumers but unhealthy for dishonest agents who pad up the prices
Actually I do agree that price war creates short term gains for some consumers especially if you are here for fun once or twice a year. However that also mean the agents will take lesser profits hence not able to create long term value added services. For example all the promotions that you may notice we are launching from time to time. Another example will be the mixed K parties where sometimes we have to book the room before anyone confirm they are coming for sure, you see, we have many last minute cancellation cases where you are not aware of. We also spent time and effort trying to open up new avenues for the brothers wherever the business opportunities brings us, we didn't print money, all these comes with a cost without guarantee that the consumers will take up the offers. Price wars for agents who are not solely working in this line maybe ok too, since they have side line business to sustain their living, but for Team Phillip we focus very much on building a long term one stop shop business with happy customers, we try not to cut corners wherever we can. I am also very sure during peaceful time you can get similar services from anyone but during hard times and raids, we provide safe haven and prioritise your safety, making sure you enjoy yourselves as much as possible, this information does not come cheap, who will help you when you are in trouble? Have you truly experience any help from any agent before? Since everyone is just taking your money it is easy for them to say anything they want but to test the true services you need to know us for a while before you can judge that we are in it for serious business. Perhaps you are experiencing bad services from different agents, or perhaps you made some true friends with some other agents who is willing to give you generous discounts, but we are very confident that if you compare Apple to Apple, Team Phillip will not lose out, we are here so long for a reason, and for sure that reason is not that we are making losses. It really is simple economy, supply and demand in specific market segments are meant for different type of customers. Healthy business competition to us is that everyone can be creative in what they do and do it in a professional manner, but as you can see there are many unhealthy competitions around, do you have any idea why?
Old 11-06-2017, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 18
passpass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpasspass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpasspass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpasspass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

MIX KTV meaning anybody can join ? Or the KTV is call MIX

How to join the WeChat group ?

Used to cheong CP but never in SZ. Hope to join you guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feifang View Post
Hey bros! We have MIX KTV in ShenZhen on 2nd June 2017! Come and join us! Add our wechat now for more info!
Old 13-06-2017, 11:15 PM
Samster

Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Islands View Post
I will be there from 8/Jun. If you keen in KTV, I can join me and my other chiong kaki. (Note: I am not an agent, purely choingster)
Quick update: finished two crazy days in SZ.
First day at 人间都汇, surprising on Thurs note, so many "selectable" MMs to be chosen. As compared to my March trip, 人间都汇 has better quality MM.

Second nite went to 太阳国际, I would want to say, I hated the uniform the MM have to wear during parade, it makes the MM look at least 5years older. Many tall MM thus higher cost. In term of quality of the MM, the feeling was affected by that stupid uniforms thus I felt day 1 has better choices to choose from. I asked my MM to change into home cloth as soon as she sit down, the impression, my chiong kaki immediately said: wow, look so much better and younger..

Leaving SZ later, will be at DS for the rest of the trip. Till then, radio out.
Back from China today.. very tired but sexifying trip. Will try to write a little FR if I have strength to do so, need to back to reality of clearing emails... clearing emails.... BTW, thanks Agent Philip to make our trip smooth and enjoyable... with me trying to bring 3 out of 6 brothers chioging at SZ/DS was not easy.. he helped e al lot in closing the gap... thanks

Old 15-06-2017, 11:23 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1884 / Power: 0
SSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant futureSSTing has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by japantvb View Post
.. do you have any idea why?
Agents who provide good service for fair price do not need to advertise so aggressively as satisfied customers will provide repeat business and tell their friends through word of mouth. Greedy agents advertise aggressively targeting newbies who do not know the situation and overcharge by padding up the costs. The same supermodel girl he provide if taken from different agent will be cheaper by at least 300-500rmb. The same ktv service will cost 30%-50% lower if you book with honest agents. Also beware of fake “duty free” alcohol he provides and of course beer.
Old 15-06-2017, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSTing View Post
Agents who provide good service for fair price do not need to advertise so aggressively as satisfied customers will provide repeat business and tell their friends through word of mouth. Greedy agents advertise aggressively targeting newbies who do not know the situation and overcharge by padding up the costs. The same supermodel girl he provide if taken from different agent will be cheaper by at least 300-500rmb. The same ktv service will cost 30%-50% lower if you book with honest agents. Also beware of fake “duty free” alcohol he provides and of course beer.
I disagreed with the statement said good agent meant no need advertisement. IPhone so famous, we saw iPhone appear in TV, papers almost every day... MCDONALD is kids favorate, same thing, they did advertisement.

I am a old man and reaching my fifties soon, chionging in Old CP days till now, I used multiple agents since CP days. I started using Philip after CP is gone, in between I went back to my old agent(s) to go Zhu Hai and other agent in Sz before Philip started SZ KTV as his coverage. I would said they are no A class agents from those agents I had used, Philip to me is the best I found in these group of B class agents.. I am not against you or anything.. chionging in China these days is expensive, the high price that u r paying not necessary is the hike by Philip. It is the rich KTV owner hiking the MM and KTV price.

I know enough mummies and managers contacts from DS and SZ, I can share with you if you want. All are true Mamasan/manager currently working in respective KTV, they will do room booking, hotel booking and even arrange transport for you.
Then you can share with us you experience after trying to book via direct source.. good luck pal and cool down pal..

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1