The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2017, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 11
invertigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyinvertigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Lust for cousin....can or not?

Hey guys,

been here for awhile and Im sure there are a handful of you guys here with the same 'problem' as me.. :P

Is it considered....sick to have alittle lust for your cousin?

My story :

Felicia is my father's elder bro's daughter a.k.a cousin.

she's 2 years older than me and we spent quite sometime tgt when we were younger, we went to the same primary school and took the same school bus to and fro from school. As she was elder, we did not have alot in common but I always thought she's the type of girl that Im attracted to.. My wife in fact has some resemblance to her, dont know if it was my sub-conscious kicking in that made me attracted to girls her type haha...

alittle info about her... married about 3 years ago, with a kid.. husband's ok looking, nothing fantastic...
Felicia is about 1.6m tall and slim... she has nice long hair and always has them tied up in a pony tail (2017 already still got people tie like that...but no complains...i like...)

We did not have much contact as we in a pretty quiet family. During CNY or whatever gatherings, there are times where everyone will be quiet and just have very very small short talks...its quite awkward but that's just how that side of my family is... we are all rather used to how it is.

Only in recent years, I start to talk more to Felicia and her brother who was 2 years older than her. We got quite close and would chat alittle on FB messenger... just normal catching up and asking how things were...she shares the same sentiments that our family was way toooooooooo quiet and we laughed about it.

One day she PM-ed me on FB and we started talking about her son..started off with me asking how was he doing....was he healthy...all these kind of 'courteous words' before she suddenly stunned me.......

She invited me to a FB video call

I accepted the call and watched the loading screen in anticipation... I quickly adjusted my hair and loooked at my own screen checking out if I looked good. It didnt take long before we were connected and I was still pushing my hair in place, Felicia saw it and gave a smile.

Felicia waved at the cam and gave a cheerful smile, she was seated on the floor and from the angle, she was probably using a laptop. Her son was seated on her lap looking at the cam. Cute bubbly boy.

I smiled back and attempted to grab the boy's attention, he didnt really hiew lan me but I thought I must continue to try because that's the purpose of this video chat session....that was when I started to notice what Felicia was wearing...

Felicia sat cross legged and was clearly in really short shorts... But I cant help noticing that she was also bra-less........This got me more and more excited and I squirmed my eyes to see if she was really braless... I forgot she was able to see my reaction and Im sure she noticed that I was trying to concentrate on something.....it was definetely not the kid..
Old 27-05-2017, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by invertigo View Post
Hey guys,

been here for awhile and Im sure there are a handful of you guys here with the same 'problem' as me.. :P

Is it considered....sick to have alittle lust for your cousin?

My story :

Felicia is my father's elder bro's daughter a.k.a cousin.

she's 2 years older than me and we spent quite sometime tgt when we were younger, we went to the same primary school and took the same school bus to and fro from school. As she was elder, we did not have alot in common but I always thought she's the type of girl that Im attracted to.. My wife in fact has some resemblance to her, dont know if it was my sub-conscious kicking in that made me attracted to girls her type haha...

alittle info about her... married about 3 years ago, with a kid.. husband's ok looking, nothing fantastic...
Felicia is about 1.6m tall and slim... she has nice long hair and always has them tied up in a pony tail (2017 already still got people tie like that...but no complains...i like...)

We did not have much contact as we in a pretty quiet family. During CNY or whatever gatherings, there are times where everyone will be quiet and just have very very small short talks...its quite awkward but that's just how that side of my family is... we are all rather used to how it is.

Only in recent years, I start to talk more to Felicia and her brother who was 2 years older than her. We got quite close and would chat alittle on FB messenger... just normal catching up and asking how things were...she shares the same sentiments that our family was way toooooooooo quiet and we laughed about it.

One day she PM-ed me on FB and we started talking about her son..started off with me asking how was he doing....was he healthy...all these kind of 'courteous words' before she suddenly stunned me.......

She invited me to a FB video call

I accepted the call and watched the loading screen in anticipation... I quickly adjusted my hair and loooked at my own screen checking out if I looked good. It didnt take long before we were connected and I was still pushing my hair in place, Felicia saw it and gave a smile.

Felicia waved at the cam and gave a cheerful smile, she was seated on the floor and from the angle, she was probably using a laptop. Her son was seated on her lap looking at the cam. Cute bubbly boy.

I smiled back and attempted to grab the boy's attention, he didnt really hiew lan me but I thought I must continue to try because that's the purpose of this video chat session....that was when I started to notice what Felicia was wearing...

Felicia sat cross legged and was clearly in really short shorts... But I cant help noticing that she was also bra-less........This got me more and more excited and I squirmed my eyes to see if she was really braless... I forgot she was able to see my reaction and Im sure she noticed that I was trying to concentrate on something.....it was definetely not the kid..
Can. No problem.
Pls consult dreamzknight the expert in this field. Now school holidays. So He very free
____
Exchange points taboo
Old 28-05-2017, 07:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kopigahdai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Can. No problem.
Pls consult dreamzknight the expert in this field. Now school holidays. So He very free
____
Exchange points taboo
Bro, please allow TS to express his creativity through writing. Let's not discourage him. At least, his writing is good and more meaningful than merely posting photos of scantily clad women.
Old 28-05-2017, 09:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
cuntwaffle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lust for cousin....can or not?

Camping here.
Old 28-05-2017, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
fucksticks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more action.
Old 28-05-2017, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 13
10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Camping here for more!
Old 28-05-2017, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 19
yesman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyesman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

TS do you have a picture of Felicia ?
Old 28-05-2017, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Please continue.
Old 28-05-2017, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1621 / Power: 13
Hardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant futureHardaway1818 has a brilliant future

Good writing. Pitching tent here.
Old 28-05-2017, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2416 / Power: 17
aakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond reputeaakumu has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro,
Camping here too....

My humble two cent.
Old 28-05-2017, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
hornycewek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here
Old 28-05-2017, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

please continue
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 28-05-2017, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Ohaicomezaimas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Staying here for more
Old 28-05-2017, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 9
babyxiaoangel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbabyxiaoangel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nothing wrong with lusting
Old 28-05-2017, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1966 / Power: 18
NewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant future

Now also got lust for cousin .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1