The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2017, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
m0n5t3r87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Query about Thai Girl With SPass Revoked

Sorry bros.. not sure where to ask this, so gonna try here...
facing a roadblock for getting my TG into Singapore..

My TG was previously holding a S-Pass working in one of the TD in SG. when she went back to BKK she took some drugs there then came back.. the same week she came back she suay suay kanna raid and checked...

Pee Test came out positive and her S-Pass got revoked and she got sent back, even thought she declared that she took the drug in Bkk not SG before the test..

The police told her she cant ever come into SG again and if she wants she has to submit a letter of appeal to some department (which she doesnt know)

I tried googling for where to appeal, but i dont know if it is to ICA or CNB..
Also not sure if this is the case that she will not be able to enter SG again, or the standard 2/5 years ban apply.
if not is there any other ways to try get her in (other then smuggling her inside a luggage... lol...)

Hope the experts or had similar encounters people here can help advice..

THanks~
Old 14-05-2017, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Query about Thai Girl With SPass Revoked

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0n5t3r87 View Post

My TG was previously holding a S-Pass working in one of the TD in SG. when she went back to BKK she took some drugs there then came back.. the same week she came back she suay suay kanna raid and checked
if not is there any other ways to try get her in (other then smuggling her inside a luggage... lol...)

THanks~
TS, to be very straightforward, unless she has v good reasons or medical grounds to come here, it would be hard for her to come. Even next time if she were to apply for PR, as someone Wife, it would be difficult as well.

If u really want her, meet somewhere outside singapore. Coming in would be difficult once you have such a bad record

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 14-05-2017, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
TS, to be very straightforward, unless she has v good reasons or medical grounds to come here, it would be hard for her to come. Even next time if she were to apply for PR, as someone Wife, it would be difficult as well.

If u really want her, meet somewhere outside singapore. Coming in would be difficult once you have such a bad record
Thanks... but this means its a permanent ban? not the standard 2/5 years ban?
Old 14-05-2017, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Kooker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I agree with bro newyorker88. If you're gonna file for an appeal, for what reason? Do you think it will be valid?
Old 14-05-2017, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 8
maxicash is a glorious beacon of lightmaxicash is a glorious beacon of lightmaxicash is a glorious beacon of lightmaxicash is a glorious beacon of lightmaxicash is a glorious beacon of lightmaxicash is a glorious beacon of light

I am so happy that our ICA officers are hard working and caught those druggies before enter Singapore.
Old 14-05-2017, 03:29 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

My TG was previously holding a S-Pass working in one of the TD in SG. when she went back to BKK she took some drugs there then came back.. the same week she came back she suay suay kanna raid and checked...

Pee Test came out positive and her S-Pass got revoked and she got sent back, even thought she declared that she took the drug in Bkk not SG before the test..

The police told her she cant ever come into SG again and if she wants she has to submit a letter of appeal to some department (which she doesnt know)

I tried googling for where to appeal, but i dont know if it is to ICA or CNB..
Also not sure if this is the case that she will not be able to enter SG again, or the standard 2/5 years ban apply.

THanks~
Email to ICA

But chances are very slim
Old 14-05-2017, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
18BronzeMen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Change name, passport and fingerprints
Old 14-05-2017, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Sumkiu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxicash View Post
I am so happy that our ICA officers are hard working and caught those druggies before enter Singapore.
My exact sentiments.
Old 14-05-2017, 04:17 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18BronzeMen View Post
You might as well say change face also
Old 14-05-2017, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
EricMooSinger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
You might as well say change face also
Haha go Korea everything also can
Old 14-05-2017, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 8
Gettothechoppa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18BronzeMen View Post
Best option is to change gf lol. This is concerning drugs not chewing gum my friend. That appeal chance is just for wayang only, it will not be approved.
Old 14-05-2017, 05:30 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxicash View Post
Dun praise the wrong peeps..... ICA let her in but the CNB guys were the ones that busted her. She was caught in the raid at the TD and tested +ve during the urine test. She is considered fortunate oredi in that she was repatriated and banned without having to serve time in the DRC. Many other foreigners are not so fortunate as they have to squat inside first before being sent back.

TS, dun bother to appeal for her as her case is considered as bad. Even if appeal to Shanmugam the chances is succeeding is almost 0% unless she wants to work with the CNB as their informer and baotoh the syndicate..... which I dun think she would be so stupid to accept.
Old 14-05-2017, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 8
Gettothechoppa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
Dun praise the wrong peeps..... ICA let her in but the CNB guys were the ones that busted her. She was caught in the raid at the TD and tested +ve during the urine test. She is considered fortunate oredi in that she was repatriated and banned without having to serve time in the DRC. Many other foreigners are not so fortunate as they have to squat inside first before being sent back.

TS, dun bother to appeal for her as her case is considered as bad. Even if appeal to Shanmugam the chances is succeeding is almost 0% unless she wants to work with the CNB as their informer and baotoh the syndicate..... which I dun think she would be so stupid to accept.
Very true that TS gf is very very lucky indeed, that she was not submitted to anything more serious other than being deported. Good for her and TS. I rmb a case some years ago..a pair of S'porean students came back to S'pore from Australia during their uni holidays and suay suay kana urine test at ICA checkpoint. Their urine tested positive for weed which they smoked in uni and they were sent to jail. But for TS case his gf is a foreigner so ICA would rather just ban her from entering again.
Old 14-05-2017, 08:58 PM
Samster

i see... ok la.. she isnt a druggie and it was a one off thing that she had when she was drunk...

if she sends her daughter here for study and then apply as her mother to enter the country visit still possible?
Old 14-05-2017, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
i see... ok la.. she isnt a druggie and it was a one off thing that she had when she was drunk...

if she sends her daughter here for study and then apply as her mother to enter the country visit still possible?
You say leh...

Saying its one off n she was drunk is like when she catch u fucking her daughter n u say ...... you guess it it was one off n u were drunk
______
Drunk can exchange points ma

Last edited by sadfa; 14-05-2017 at 09:36 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1