The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2017, 06:31 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wife hooks guys and have a orgy with Husband

Quote:
Originally Posted by moty View Post
Tonight is my night , Wife call her 2 shemale friends over yahooooooo.......
Yo any nice story to share about your wife friends
Old 28-05-2017, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 20
moty is a Helpful and Caring Samstermoty is a Helpful and Caring Samstermoty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Yo any nice story to share about your wife friends
They did me as I was their toy if interested I can tell lol
Old 28-05-2017, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 9
Bayibass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
They did me as I was their toy if interested I can tell lol
Please tell, I'm interested
Old 28-05-2017, 10:23 PM
Samster

moty is a Helpful and Caring Samstermoty is a Helpful and Caring Samstermoty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayibass View Post
Please tell, I'm interested
Ok will tell now tired out I just fucked my wife till she knocked out made her cum around 22 times also fucked her in all ways god thanks I am good
Cleaned her up and tucked her into bed
Old 28-05-2017, 10:24 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ok will tell now tired out I just fucked my wife till she knocked out made her cum around 22 times also fucked her in all ways god thanks I am good
wtf 22 times?!?!?!
Old 28-05-2017, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
flewaero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
wtf 22 times?!?!?!
How did she manage to do that?
Old 28-05-2017, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by flewaero View Post
How did she manage to do that?
Also, how does HE managed that lol
Old 28-05-2017, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
cornelius deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
May the mind replay the action of his wife with other guys. Maybe its true he can fuck her that many
Old 29-05-2017, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Cleaned her up and tucked her into bed
Holy!!! 22times
Old 29-05-2017, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Have to wait for tomorrow where he will tell everyone the full story
Old 29-05-2017, 11:59 AM
Samster

Hi Friend, yes 22 times my wife was on the bed nude as usual I went to her and started to lick her feet .
Licking her toes one by one then moving up slowly till I reached her thighs and started to lick her inner thigh using my tongue in a swirling motion.
Moving up slowly I reached her clit and worked on it till it was wet .
I then flipped her over and bend her doggy style and rim her anus while one hand played with her pussy .
I did that till her anus open up and she was dripping from her pussy .
I then moved up to her back kissing her back all the way to her neck playing with her ears with my tongue, she could not take it and push me down on bed and stripped me naked .
She then sat on my hard dick and rode in like a cow girl and she came in 1 minute dropped onto me and rested again she woke up and did it again and again she came . I got her to do it around 10 times and I was about to cum but I then stopped her and pushed he onto the bed and started licking her clit , I then pushed in one finger and started doing the inward rubbing motion and slowly put in a 2 figure increasing my speed, about 5 minutes of ongoing masterbating her she screamed and gushed out her juice and was like a fish out of water and I could hear her heart beat pumping very loud .
I then moved up to suck on her soft tits till she recovered.
I gave her water to replenish what she had lost and started again by licking her clit and got her to sit on me again and ride me .
She came another 6 times and again I stopped her as I was about to cum again , pushed her down onto the bed and licked her clit and anus for about a good 20 minutes I then doggy her and did her and we came together and both dropped onto the bed .
After a few minutes my Wife started to lick my balls and dick and within seconds I was up hard again she then sat on it and rode another 4 times till the last one we came together and passed out on bed .
Old 29-05-2017, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
yamayo69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi Friend, yes 22 times my wife was on the bed nude as usual I went to her and started to lick her feet .
Licking her toes one by one then moving up slowly till I reached her thighs and started to lick her inner thigh using my tongue in a swirling motion.
I then flipped her over and bend her doggy style and rim her anus while one hand played with her pussy .
I then moved up to her back kissing her back all the way to her neck playing with her ears with my tongue, she could not take it and push me down on bed and stripped me naked .
She then sat on my hard dick and rode in like a cow girl and she came in 1 minute dropped onto me and rested again she woke up and did it again and again she came . I got her to do it around 10 times and I was about to cum but I then stopped her and pushed he onto the bed and started licking her clit , I then pushed in one finger and started doing the inward rubbing motion and slowly put in a 2 figure increasing my speed, about 5 minutes of ongoing masterbating her she screamed and gushed out her juice and was like a fish out of water and I could hear her heart beat pumping very loud .
I gave her water to replenish what she had lost and started again by licking her clit and got her to sit on me again and ride me .
She came another 6 times and again I stopped her as I was about to cum again , pushed her down onto the bed and licked her clit and anus for about a good 20 minutes I then doggy her and did her and we came together and both dropped onto the bed .
After a few minutes my Wife started to lick my balls and dick and within seconds I was up hard again she then sat on it and rode another 4 times till the last one we came together and passed out on bed .
Woo out of this world!!
Old 29-05-2017, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Nice share.... really have a wild time
Old 29-05-2017, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Holy~~~ What a night~~
Old 29-05-2017, 03:37 PM

Just out of curiosity, how can your body manage with all this activities? Do you have a rich seafood diet?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1