The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-12-2016, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Married a WL

Good story bro, not all the whores will always be whores, some of them can really be good gf and wife. But these are extremely hard to find like your case, if possible, I don't mind marrying to my ex fav WL of below:

For my case, I dreamt that my ex WL who look like fan bing bing is leaving soon, she worn a neck tied bra, spaghetti like strap dress, long hair, fair skin, c cup boobs, sweet voice and cute personality. I told her that you can forget about everything in these 2 years, but never forget about me. At first I feel sad that you are leaving, but at the same time I'm happy that you can start a new life. After that we hugged and kissed passionately and tightly. But if really got the chance that can be together with her, I will definitely would. Having sex with her I almost every time having no issue to cum twice no matter how tired I'm.

She gave me top dragon service by using her boobs and ass to massage my back. Licking my back, letting me to kiss her and lick her pussy, sliding off my back with her ass, sucking my toes and ass rim me. Helping each other to strip and straight away want to fk/bj before shower.
Old 15-12-2016, 03:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 9
broessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Great read, I love happy endings (no pun intended)

Where you are right now in life, is the result of all the decisions you have made up till this point.
Old 15-12-2016, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

Happy endings do happen but rare. You are a lucky guy.
Old 15-12-2016, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Hi MarriedinCN. Congratulations.

Last edited by adonis; 15-12-2016 at 09:40 AM. Reason: Wrong spelling.
Old 15-12-2016, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 20
qwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud of

Such stories give false hope to people. Already some samsters choose vice out of loneliness. Yet its clear that majority of the time, relationships with WL end terribly. If you are lucky to be the minority, good for you. But consider the effect writing your experience may have on the majority. If you cant help, at least dont harm.
Old 15-12-2016, 11:24 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2719 / Power: 28
merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute

Not really false hope. Readers should still be objective as this is a single case, though many more untold of. Happy ending thus far. Grats
Old 15-12-2016, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 21
muthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to behold

if WL got young kid and husband at china, still can enter relationship w her?
Old 15-12-2016, 12:30 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by muthu_curry View Post
if WL got young kid and husband at china, still can enter relationship w her?
Can, happened to me before. But she is not in good term with her hubby due to mother in law
Old 15-12-2016, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
MarriedinCN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I know that my experience is rare. But I think the overwhelming majority of tales on this site are of bad experiences and maybe my own can bring a bit of objectivity. Believe me that the most WLs are also very cynical about finding true love while doing this work. When they do go out with customers there objective is to milk those customers for whatever they can get. They know they can make a lot more by KCing a rich customer than they earn from their regular work. Through my wife I have heard plenty of stories of older customers who have sponsored these WLs and given them expensive housing, cars for their families, luxury brand watches, leather goods, clothing, etc. However when their sponsors are back in Singapore are out at clubs still plying their trade and may have local boyfriends who they in turn support.
Old 15-12-2016, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
MarriedinCN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

But these girls are also human and can fall in love. They mostly come from humble backgrounds and it would be impossible for them otherwise to make this kind of money. More often it is their boyfriends back in China who force them into this line of work, because they also have no better way to make a good living. If you can really get them to know you and they see that you are a good and kind person who treats them with respect, and the spark is there between you then they can fall in love with you. I hear tales of my wife's ex-WL friends and a lot of them are really good people at heart.
Old 16-12-2016, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14044 / Power: 19
wohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond repute

it's always good to have both sides of the story, sometimes it turns out good, sometimes bad.

Even if you marry a fellow singaporean, there is no guarantee that it'll end up well too, just look at the divorce rate.

But that again, it's very dependent on individual and luck, lots of luck
Old 16-12-2016, 05:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
nutman38 is Cool - loads of Potential

You need to take a really big step to marry a former WL.
I consider it before but seriously can't do it.
Need to give up my career, my family, my friends and move to China.

What happens when the passion fade away?
You will be back to square one once again!
Old 16-12-2016, 07:29 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2719 / Power: 28
merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by nutman38 View Post
You need to take a really big step to marry a former WL.
I consider it before but seriously can't do it.
Need to give up my career, my family, my friends and move to China.

What happens when the passion fade away?
You will be back to square one once again!
Couldn't agree more. It is the same vis-a-vis local marriages. I believe you have to love the WL or ex-WL more than the bedroom activities be it everyday, once a few days or even once a week(how many hours a day you are going to have sex?). Like TS said, they are still normal humans who just so happen to enter this trade as it COULD BE a dire financial situation that they had to do this. There are really some with good character and if there is really some connection, they do see you more than just 'money'. Every job has a risk. Deskbound job has risk of back problem. Their job has/had risk of getting diseases. Some jobs have risk of getting radiation et cetera.

Back to square one? Then that just shows what you two have to do to keep the flames alive. It is the same for all marriages.

Really takes balls of steels to marry one i must agree. Different people set different sorts of ultimatum in order to marry one; "if you stop totally", "i will marry you now", "i will marry you if...."

Cheers
Old 16-12-2016, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

Thanks for sharing TS. All the best.

We only live once so make it worthwhile

Our lead-man here "lost everything" and went China to restart his life so he has nothing to lose. He basically pressed the restart button & took off. Not everyone has this opportunity and bravery. Oh yes and the luck for meeting the right lady.
Old 17-12-2016, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

Wish you all the best TS!

I feel whether a relationship succeed or fail, all depends on how both sides managed it. Got nothing to do with being in what line of work now or in the past.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1