The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 08-03-2017, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
AADD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: long term whore vs current potential wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenquai View Post
I think you are not mature enough to settle down and get married. No doubt the 'whore' you keep referring to has some genuine feelings towards you, and has even lent you money no questions asked. Very few friends can do that. And yet you consistently name call her, instead of just using girl A or girl B as reference.
Her choice of lifestyle to earn an income is not something evil, it just goes against social norms. You choose to engage in all that you have with her, the least you can do is show some responsibility and not stoop so low as to name call.
Utterly disappointing.
maybe i am not 'mature' enough. i called her whore/prostitute cause that is her profession i see nothing wrong with that. i've offered her to stop many times she doesn't. anyway, she lent me money can somewhat be assumed as a reason for to justify her contacting me nonstop which is a bother since it guilts me that i am still in contact with 'A' while dating 'B'....

i am getting absolutely no sex atm and i dont mind abt it. but i get tempted if 'A' steer way too close provocatively....
Old 11-03-2017, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 18
Megatronzombie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMegatronzombie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMegatronzombie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMegatronzombie is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADD View Post
maybe i am not 'mature' enough. i called her whore/prostitute cause that is her profession i see nothing wrong with that. i've offered her to stop many times she doesn't. anyway, she lent me money can somewhat be assumed as a reason for to justify her contacting me nonstop which is a bother since it guilts me that i am still in contact with 'A' while dating 'B'....
Seriously bro TS. From your comments i got this feeling you are way immature. Why? Ill list it down. Im usually very candid so forgive me if you are offended.

1) stop calling the girl you have been using for sex but developed a bond a "whore". She is human. You fuck around too, should i start calling you "fucker"? If you don'tsee something is wrong with that like you suggested in your comments above, it means you have no sense of respect and civility.

2) you said there is nothing that pays better than your family business thats why you are still in it. Really? In your 30s its not always about money. Experience is more important at that age as it will benefits you in the long term plus it mightevenbenefit your family business next time when you bring in new ideas and concept to expand it. You also mentioned you are struggling financially yet you have house, car everything. Sounds like you are relying heavily on your family business. You also said your family will curse you if you leave the business. A matured man will know how to convince your family that its more beneficial for the business you gain more experience outside first. Its no excuse. There are also alot of jobs out there that earns better than business. I was earning $17k in my mid 30s before bonuses etc. Thats not a lotbut more than enough that you shouldnt be struggling financially even with house and car.

3) you don't seem to be experienced in a normal relationship. You seemed to praise your future wife to the sky and when things went bad you finally expose her true nature. That of a conceited normal singaporean girl with aspiration of a rich husband. But then again, is that what she really is or is that what you portrayed her to be? The flipside is she was simply telling you to be more independent and leave your comfort zone. Have you thought about that?

The above points aside, i find it really cheap of you to offer just $1.5k to keep the "whore". Thats so damn cheap. No offence!
Old 14-04-2017, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of
Re: long term whore vs current potential wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatronzombie View Post
Seriously bro TS. From your comments i got this feeling you are way immature. Why? Ill list it down. Im usually very candid so forgive me if you are offended.

1) stop calling the girl you have been using for sex but developed a bond a "whore". She is human. You fuck around too, should i start calling you "fucker"? If you don'tsee something is wrong with that like you suggested in your comments above, it means you have no sense of respect and civility.

2) you said there is nothing that pays better than your family business thats why you are still in it. Really? In your 30s its not always about money. Experience is more important at that age as it will benefits you in the long term plus it mightevenbenefit your family business next time when you bring in new ideas and concept to expand it. You also mentioned you are struggling financially yet you have house, car everything. Sounds like you are relying heavily on your family business. You also said your family will curse you if you leave the business. A matured man will know how to convince your family that its more beneficial for the business you gain more experience outside first. Its no excuse. There are also alot of jobs out there that earns better than business. I was earning $17k in my mid 30s before bonuses etc. Thats not a lotbut more than enough that you shouldnt be struggling financially even with house and car.

3) you don't seem to be experienced in a normal relationship. You seemed to praise your future wife to the sky and when things went bad you finally expose her true nature. That of a conceited normal singaporean girl with aspiration of a rich husband. But then again, is that what she really is or is that what you portrayed her to be? The flipside is she was simply telling you to be more independent and leave your comfort zone. Have you thought about that?

The above points aside, i find it really cheap of you to offer just $1.5k to keep the "whore". Thats so damn cheap. No offence!
Agree with every point/statement here. Also find it suspicious, TS keeps calling the girl a 'whore'.
Hey TS,
Ur ex-gf wanting you to get out of your comfort zone and realize your full potential doesn't make her a bad person. And you calling her out for it makes you look like a petty, small man.
All in all, you get what you deserve, and you don't deserve much by the looks of it. You had a great run financially and sexually but tough times make great men. Time for you to choose if gonna be pussy or a great man. Or whatever.. you sound like a disgusting person anyways.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1