The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 04-12-2016, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
AADD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: long term whore vs current potential wife.

i guess womens 6th sense are extremely strong...

broke up with girlfriend unofficially. most likely she knew about the whore...

extremely stressed at the idea how my life with my girlfriend would have been so great..planned everything ticket to japan holiday, wedding money prepared $50k+, just needing to get rid of my past whore, but its too late she found out before i can get rid of the whore...

this fucking whore ruined my life kinda by not wanting to let go....

i wonder how harsh do you have to be to send a break up massage to another person who is in denial of breaking up...

well i've digged out the trouble myself...serves me right to letting go a bright future but life goes on...plenty of fish in the sea.

for the moment..i'll stay single..
Old 05-12-2016, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 20
wonderfix is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwonderfix is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwonderfix is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Two cents bro. No offense meant.

The whore didn't break up or mess up your life if you are the one who can't let go.

It's like quit smoking. No such thing as smoke less then slowly quit. Once decided, go cold turkey. It's that simple. All about will power.
Old 06-12-2016, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

Agree with wonderfix.

A whore-monger who cannot escape his livid world is best not to destroy the happiness of others.
Old 06-12-2016, 09:17 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
shiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AADD View Post
i wish i can keep both and still have a happy life...but hell what am i dreaming of.
its only human to think that way. greedy is nature of man.
Old 03-01-2017, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
elitez is Cool - loads of Potential

bro, if i were you, i will pay her some money and break off from her
Old 04-01-2017, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 14
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderfix View Post
Two cents bro. No offense meant.

The whore didn't break up or mess up your life if you are the one who can't let go.

It's like quit smoking. No such thing as smoke less then slowly quit. Once decided, go cold turkey. It's that simple. All about will power.
Damm rite...TS keeps goin on & on like a broken record...

TS...stop calling her a whore...Show some respect la
Old 04-01-2017, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
elitez is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
so i've been in a semi-relationship with this prostitute...for 2 years now.

she's pretty and she have like 3 regular(one of them being me) that keeps up to her lavish spending. i've spend give and take $20k on her already.

but to this day i find $20k quite worth it. i've done recorded our sex, got some of her friend to record our sex, sex in front of my brother, sex in the car, sex at the backseat while my brother's driving, swallowed, bathroom sex like those Japanese soap land sex, Jacuzzi, vibrators, sexy lingerie night clothing, sex in hospital, massive amount of neck love bites til my friend start dissing me about it, first time anal til countless. all sort of crazy batshit position. visited all sort of hotel from budget to 5 stars.

we are very comfy with each other. so much that i introduced my brother to her and she's like my younger sister plus sex advantage.

but you see unlike her other bosses. her main source of income expected her to be his full time only one and i am always like her 2nd hand choice or even 3rd. i think to her she can actually be herself while to others its purely being obedient due to money. I've rented her house for her, paid her bills(electricity water phone cable) for 1 year. and i get to go to her place to bang her whenever she doesn't have "appointment with bosses"

but the problem is i am not young anymore and I've always been in mind to seek out potential marriage partner and she definitely fail as one. i offered her at the very early stages when we met to become mine $1.5k/month and even offered to pay her school fee so she can get a decent job and she flat out rejected. from there onward, we've been just having sex and money for early 1st year. since February I've barely given her any money and I've still been getting adequate sexual needs from her.

and now my friend introduced me to this lady whom i find to be very attractive smart young and capable. pretty much on par in every category maybe loses out a little in facial looks. we latch on pretty quick and dated about a week already all things seemingly positive.

so i am about to ditch this whore and guess what her mouth says OK but her tears starts falling and i always panic when she does that. knowing her for 2 years, prostitute that work in this feel have very little friends or trust issue with everyone customers or other prostitute(fear of stealing customer or hating each other due to customer taken by one another). and she fully trusted me. and losing me is not something she can handle well but however she knows for a fact she doesn't have the right to say anything...

while this current potential wife is so far my miss perfect, economy, height, face, family background are all decent.

so confused right now, i just want to move on properly but i feel that there's gonna be a huge hurricane for me to deal with.

i fear this whore might come in and interrupt my life. she knows i am meeting someone else but doesn't know who is it yet. she knows where i work where i stay....

all i want is to move on and close of this old chapter of me with this whore. 好聚好散 with her.... and start a new fresh page with this potential wife to be...but seems like its gonna be hell...

what i fear the worse is if the potential wife knew about this whore and my relationship life will go back to square one. and friends that introduced me to this potential wife will hate me for this...

i've dugged to deep, what should i do...
Bro, how old are you if you dont mind. Why the urgent need to settle down?
Old 02-03-2017, 11:30 AM
Samster

i am in my 30s. parents keep nagging me to start a family already.

i didn't break up with my potential wife...apparently i think too much the girl is just playing hard to get...and extremely..

the more she knows about me, the more she complains like a noisy wife. very judgemental of my financial capabilities and telling me i should be more independent financially and not be tied to family business so bad.

complaining i am in my comfort zone and not working hard enough to progress.

everytime date with her she will talk about other richer man comparing this and that. but in the end those richer man end up with divorce due to having mistresses outside.

her life surroundings consist of wealthier people than her that is why she wants me to get rich else no cigar.

her room is shared along with her 2 sisters so small.
while my room is perhaps 4x4 huge and i stay alone.

my salary, my car, my house are all better than hers. yet she still whines like a bitch that's never satisfied.

the more i know her, the more it looks like she wants a rich man and not love....very irritated..

she's got a lot of positive points that i like about her. but her negative points are glaring...makes me wonder am i playing way too high above my league.

this year i am in economic slump so bad until im actually struggling to keep up my expenses. and without any word this whore just borrowed me $4k to get by.

and females are super detectives when they are jealous. i accidentally slipped out my potential wife name a little(just her nickname). she went full detective finding my friends facebook for anything relevant to the her name. and she found it.

Because she knows about the potential wife she just backed off from me and went to malaysia to try and forget me...whoring over there perhaps...while saying trying to forget me still contact me everyday nonetheless...pointless sia...

i can tell this whore truly loves me (or perhaps im overthinking) but she is still a whore

while the potential wife is....

sometimes thinking of both choices...i think i rather stay single....fml.
Old 02-03-2017, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

Think that you should find someone else....Nothing wrong that she want someone with more financial capabilities....i mean everyone have different things they want in life.....she wanted more and you dun seem to fit the bill....

Though one thing i agree with her....u should be more financially independent especially when u r only in ur 30s....u should leave your family bizness and explore the world outside to gain some real working experience...You can always come back later on in ur 40s...it is never too late to learn....

Like u say economy is not doing well now, you should take this chance to explore other industry if u r in a sunset industry...

Don't wait until the whole house collaspe before you start the search...And in family bizness u r usually paid a measely salary....the only thing nice is it is ur own bizness..lol

And you should never lend ur girlfriend money.....probably not getting back....

End of the day, the only thing i agree is that you should leave ur family bizness unless ur family bizness is a huge conglomerate that takes years to take over..otherwise don't waste ur time....But then again if u r a huge conglomerate you won' be bothered about 4k...so time to go out to the real world.....

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 02-03-2017, 02:17 PM
Samster

well i do have business outside. but its barely making ends meet but hey im paying people salary rather than being an employee.

my family business is paying me an amount that is difficult to achieve working outside....which is why...

bugger. in the end we men have to keep progressing to get better things in life...

and leaving my family business my parent will cursed me for it. calling me unfillial and stuff. coz it happened once already just talking about leaving brings hell lot of problems.

ps. i didnt lend money from girlfriend. i borrowed money from the prostitute...sounds bad...
Old 02-03-2017, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 22
xxxaddict is one of the Best!xxxaddict is one of the Best!xxxaddict is one of the Best!

the whore (your word, not mine) lent you money?

she's not that bad right?

just that you need to get over the whoring that she has done.

what a whorrible situation to be in.
Old 03-03-2017, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 14
seekerJ is a glorious beacon of lightseekerJ is a glorious beacon of lightseekerJ is a glorious beacon of lightseekerJ is a glorious beacon of lightseekerJ is a glorious beacon of lightseekerJ is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
the more i know her, the more it looks like she wants a rich man and not love....very irritated..

she's got a lot of positive points that i like about her. but her negative points are glaring...makes me wonder am i playing way too high above my league.

this year i am in economic slump so bad until im actually struggling to keep up my expenses. and without any word this whore just borrowed me $4k to get by.

i can tell this whore truly loves me (or perhaps im overthinking) but she is still a whore

Bro AADD.. It seem you are been pressure to get marry which is not a good reason to start a family. She may want you to do better in life and advice you how to be successful for your own good or maybe she want you to be someone she can look up to. I'm not the one listening to her so I cant know where she coming from.

I agree that you are too dependent of your family biz income and not really focus on your own biz so maybe that's y u cant breakthrough from the financial situation. I know biz take time to build but I think all these drama of your "whore" have distracted you too much.

The "whore" you call really lend you the money, I don't think you should calling her a whore. How many friends you have that can lend you money when u in need? She do love you so she helped you. She can't get out of been a SB is also part of her problem and you cant get out of having the sex with her.

Maybe you really need to cold turkey from her and the potential wife first and focus on yourself and your business. If it mean to be yours, the one return and maybe u need to get over the "whore" you term on her.
Old 05-03-2017, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mushimushimo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Honestly AADD, I'm sure you already know but perhaps you need outside affirmation, all I can judge from you have written is you certainly would not be happy long term with either lady. For guy 30s is indeed not early for marriage but certainly not late.

Quote:
i am in my 30s. parents keep nagging me to start a family already.

i didn't break up with my potential wife...apparently i think too much the girl is just playing hard to get...and extremely..

the more she knows about me, the more she complains like a noisy wife. very judgemental of my financial capabilities and telling me i should be more independent financially and not be tied to family business so bad.

complaining i am in my comfort zone and not working hard enough to progress.

everytime date with her she will talk about other richer man comparing this and that. but in the end those richer man end up with divorce due to having mistresses outside.

her life surroundings consist of wealthier people than her that is why she wants me to get rich else no cigar.

her room is shared along with her 2 sisters so small.
while my room is perhaps 4x4 huge and i stay alone.

my salary, my car, my house are all better than hers. yet she still whines like a bitch that's never satisfied.

and females are super detectives when they are jealous. i accidentally slipped out my potential wife name a little(just her nickname). she went full detective finding my friends facebook for anything relevant to the her name. and she found it.

Because she knows about the potential wife she just backed off from me and went to malaysia to try and forget me...whoring over there perhaps...while saying trying to forget me still contact me everyday nonetheless...pointless sia...

Old 07-03-2017, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
jenquai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think you are not mature enough to settle down and get married. No doubt the 'whore' you keep referring to has some genuine feelings towards you, and has even lent you money no questions asked. Very few friends can do that. And yet you consistently name call her, instead of just using girl A or girl B as reference.
Her choice of lifestyle to earn an income is not something evil, it just goes against social norms. You choose to engage in all that you have with her, the least you can do is show some responsibility and not stoop so low as to name call.
Utterly disappointing.
Old 07-03-2017, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Robocop85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's very difficult to give a right answer bro. Sometimes you need to trust your gut feelings.
I can share a short story of a close friend, he was married for many years. Wife refuse to bang n have children. Always complacent about life. Altitude very bad and always can't work for months and always jobless.

Husband work of his ass to pay multiple debts, from home to car to dream wedding. Can see him very Jialat state. His parents always pressurised her to have babies. Alas, things didn't work out between there, she force him to sleep in the living room for months.

One day, during working trip in Malaysia, he met a massage prc with special. The lady is like a typical milf, quite chao lao. He visit her a few times and finally got into serious relationship. And finally, she bore him a child in Malaysia there.

Since there is no point to maintain the relationship in Singapore, he divorce her, sell the flat and ask her to FO. After months of paper work, finally the prc lady move in to singapore. Now she is a housewife taking care of child, my friend can finally piak piak. Now he looks happier and although still deep in debt. But it works out for him this way.

Sorry for lengthy story. Hope it helps you. Cheers bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1