The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2016, 04:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
AADD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
long term whore vs current potential wife.

so i've been in a semi-relationship with this prostitute...for 2 years now.

she's pretty and she have like 3 regular(one of them being me) that keeps up to her lavish spending. i've spend give and take $20k on her already.

but to this day i find $20k quite worth it. i've done recorded our sex, got some of her friend to record our sex, sex in front of my brother, sex in the car, sex at the backseat while my brother's driving, swallowed, bathroom sex like those Japanese soap land sex, Jacuzzi, vibrators, sexy lingerie night clothing, sex in hospital, massive amount of neck love bites til my friend start dissing me about it, first time anal til countless. all sort of crazy batshit position. visited all sort of hotel from budget to 5 stars.

we are very comfy with each other. so much that i introduced my brother to her and she's like my younger sister plus sex advantage.

but you see unlike her other bosses. her main source of income expected her to be his full time only one and i am always like her 2nd hand choice or even 3rd. i think to her she can actually be herself while to others its purely being obedient due to money. I've rented her house for her, paid her bills(electricity water phone cable) for 1 year. and i get to go to her place to bang her whenever she doesn't have "appointment with bosses"

but the problem is i am not young anymore and I've always been in mind to seek out potential marriage partner and she definitely fail as one. i offered her at the very early stages when we met to become mine $1.5k/month and even offered to pay her school fee so she can get a decent job and she flat out rejected. from there onward, we've been just having sex and money for early 1st year. since February I've barely given her any money and I've still been getting adequate sexual needs from her.

and now my friend introduced me to this lady whom i find to be very attractive smart young and capable. pretty much on par in every category maybe loses out a little in facial looks. we latch on pretty quick and dated about a week already all things seemingly positive.

so i am about to ditch this whore and guess what her mouth says OK but her tears starts falling and i always panic when she does that. knowing her for 2 years, prostitute that work in this feel have very little friends or trust issue with everyone customers or other prostitute(fear of stealing customer or hating each other due to customer taken by one another). and she fully trusted me. and losing me is not something she can handle well but however she knows for a fact she doesn't have the right to say anything...

while this current potential wife is so far my miss perfect, economy, height, face, family background are all decent.

so confused right now, i just want to move on properly but i feel that there's gonna be a huge hurricane for me to deal with.

i fear this whore might come in and interrupt my life. she knows i am meeting someone else but doesn't know who is it yet. she knows where i work where i stay....

all i want is to move on and close of this old chapter of me with this whore. 好聚好散 with her.... and start a new fresh page with this potential wife to be...but seems like its gonna be hell...

what i fear the worse is if the potential wife knew about this whore and my relationship life will go back to square one. and friends that introduced me to this potential wife will hate me for this...

i've dugged to deep, what should i do...
Old 21-10-2016, 09:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
rtmFRs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: long term whore vs current potential wife.

your current situation is precarious
i think shoiuld ditch her as soon as you can as she knows too much about you
your damages will likely increase with time
Old 21-10-2016, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

Just fork out some $$$ to break off with her.....But I wonder if a rs built on lies is healthy or not....

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 21-10-2016, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 8
Seba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsee View Post
Just fork out some $$$ to break off with her.....But I wonder if a rs built on lies is healthy or not....
TS, with due respect, if you choose the non-WL as your wife, you will have adjustment issues because the wild sex you enjoyed with the prostitute is unlikely to exist with your non-WL wife.
Old 21-10-2016, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

What is happening to this world now..

TS mentioned she was a whore...so all that was happy happening together were transaction which meant you treated her as whore....whores are just for fucking and nothing else...

So what was there to worry...except blackmail with all the recorded sex in future...

Come clean with your wife if you want a happy marriage...tell your future wife you did this when you were younger...if future wife accepts then proceed...

TS was correct to say in a precarious situation...hope you made the right decision...and yes future sex with wife will never be thrilling then with whore...^^

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 22-10-2016, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
nutman38 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
What is happening to this world now..

TS mentioned she was a whore...so all that was happy happening together were transaction which meant you treated her as whore....whores are just for fucking and nothing else...

So what was there to worry...except blackmail with all the recorded sex in future...

Come clean with your wife if you want a happy marriage...tell your future wife you did this when you were younger...if future wife accepts then proceed...

TS was correct to say in a precarious situation...hope you made the right decision...and yes future sex with wife will never be thrilling then with whore...^^

I think just keep the Whore as Friends with Benefit.
And future wife should not find out or even know about your past.
That's the best of both worlds!
Old 22-10-2016, 01:44 PM
Samster

i kinda feel bad for the whore as i know she barely has any friend and she looks up to me a lot even at the end when i barely gives her any money and still bang her lots...i mean 2 years...it would be difficult to say i don't have any feelings for her even though she's just a whore...like my little sister.

its been a couple of days we've stopped contacting each other...i worry she might go insane or depressed.

also worrying she might go and do some drastic revenge on me...

on my end, that also means i am sexless for a month or so during this dating period its pretty much a torture.
Old 22-10-2016, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 9
CarbonCopy9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AADD View Post
i kinda feel bad for the whore as i know she barely has any friend and she looks up to me a lot even at the end when i barely gives her any money and still bang her lots...i mean 2 years...it would be difficult to say i don't have any feelings for her even though she's just a whore...like my little sister.

its been a couple of days we've stopped contacting each other...i worry she might go insane or depressed.

also worrying she might go and do some drastic revenge on me...

on my end, that also means i am sexless for a month or so during this dating period its pretty much a torture.
If you treat her as sister how to bang here?

From your words above, you already fell in love with the whore. Just that you are not ready to admit and state of denial.
Old 23-10-2016, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!

you dig yourself a massive grave...all the while you knew about her bad habits and you just kept going back because of great sex.
at some point, if you ever wanted some stability in life, you knew deep down you are not going to get it from her.

tough luck on your part, you might need to cold turkey yourself from her for a long time before you can move on.
Old 23-10-2016, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
badblink deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonCopy9 View Post
If you treat her as sister how to bang here?

From your words above, you already fell in love with the whore. Just that you are not ready to admit and state of denial.
Cannot bang here then bang at H81?
Old 24-10-2016, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Petruk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A great fuck is hard to get. Take both, the long term WL and current potential.

With the WL, slowly you should prepare her to ditch you, by showing your short temper, sloppiness, inconsiderate of her feelings, unreliable - always late on dates, praise other women - when you are with her, super cheap/stingy, forgetful etc until she feels that you are a real ass hole do not deserve her and that she does herself great favour by dumping you.

Still there is a karma, no guarantee you will have a happy life okey dokee, hunky dory with current potential.
Old 24-10-2016, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Just keep her as a fb who may come handy.
Go ahead and explore new patuners.
Old 24-10-2016, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16929 / Power: 22
Hanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Just keep her as a fb who may come handy.
Go ahead and explore new patuners.
Good suggestion! But i guessed TS also sian liao after bonking her for two years otherwise he wont be looking elsewhere! Tio bor?
Old 25-10-2016, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 8
papam is a splendid one to beholdpapam is a splendid one to beholdpapam is a splendid one to beholdpapam is a splendid one to beholdpapam is a splendid one to beholdpapam is a splendid one to behold

Nice short story i have read..

If i were you,
i would want both as the potential 1 can satisfy my needs.
the other 1 can bring me happiness but if were to choose for the long term...
oh well.. a future is definately more important than the rest as FL with skills can be found but not 1 that can satisfy all needs and moreover it's been 2 years...

I wish u luck bro...
Old 27-10-2016, 01:44 AM
Samster

ignored her for 5 days i think...

couple of nights ago, she lurked near my house inside her car. refusing to go home unless she sees me...will stay inside the car til morning...next thing i fell for the bait and banged her in her house slept in...

she wants to keep on going like that while i have relationship. sounds dangerous...saying life without me is boring since she has no real friends beside me...

the next day she text me at random hours even my buddies can notice...damn troublesome. i'll have to really let her understand its time to quit.

bored of her...sorta...but seriously nowadays to find a good fuck its like 1 in a million. she comes in handy at times like this.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1