The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 18-05-2016, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 21
xlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Reputable Spa with happy endings

Miss cindy what a syt and great massage from west side, these days hoping to bump in more gald at recept but none so far. Maybe try cbd one soon
Old 16-06-2016, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
PCKang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro
Can share location please thnx

Rgds
Old 16-06-2016, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
altt1616 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadononthemove View Post
Hi bros,

I'm new and want share my own little findings so far.

A reputable spa which serves both male & female customers but many of their ML will provide happy endings. There are a total of 3 outlets and I've tried all 3 outlets. All their receptionist super chio & friendly especially if u buy package from them.

The one in CBD is so far the best. MLs r in general quite good with their massage and will tease u. The other one which is quite central seemed to be the most daring and the ML I encountered very money minded and kept pushing me to take in another lady o do 4 hands. I was short of cash so rejected her.
The one nearer to the west is the cleanest as some ML don't even really tease you during the session. But I got a regular there who will service me without me paying extra. Think she likes me.

In general, they will not do anything beyond HJ. Some of you may know these places so apologies in advance. For bros who like to test and have an adventure, pm me.

No attach bathroom by the way
Bro pls share contact
Old 17-06-2016, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Hdly2012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, mind to share me the location? Thanks.
Old 17-06-2016, 07:22 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Fredevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

appreciate if you could share contact..thks
Old 17-06-2016, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 8
boomerangarang is one of the Best!boomerangarang is one of the Best!boomerangarang is one of the Best!

Went to central branch once. Korean ML. Massage was good. But nothing more than that leh.
Old 17-06-2016, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
tamade666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

one of the outlet dun charge gst YET.....
you can buy the package there and use it in all 3 outlets....
Old 17-07-2016, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
fatboislim is Cool - loads of Potential

this has been recommended by another bro a few months back. as i was in the area, went down to take a look. Its the branch in CBD. The front desk is indeed pleasant looking. Wearing that cut-off jeans which barely hide that sweet behind. Enjoyed the massage. GQ asked when flipped over. Auto roaming only to the behind and with clothes on. She said boss dont know so dont wanna get caught. Oh well, respected her call since i dont wanna break her rice bowl. All in all, a fairly ok experience. The only cons is that the toilet and shower is central. There is another spa a few shops down. Havent tried it yet but will do the next time round.
Old 17-07-2016, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 9
massage2016 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassage2016 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Club st and River Valley....which one is considered Central?
Old 18-07-2016, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 8
gunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergunner88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro pls share contact
Old 18-07-2016, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 14
smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!

try all 3 spa, all seems good and ok for hj. standard tip but some want to ask for more. the other spa (river valley side) also have special but their window is bigger and can see from outside unless the light is dimmer.
Old 18-07-2016, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 21
muthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboislim View Post
She said boss dont know so dont wanna get caught.
hahaha

the whole world knows, you think the boss don't know?

Old 18-07-2016, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
DanteBlues is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bro can share contact details please - thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadononthemove View Post
Hi bros,

I'm new and want share my own little findings so far.

A reputable spa which serves both male & female customers but many of their ML will provide happy endings. There are a total of 3 outlets and I've tried all 3 outlets. All their receptionist super chio & friendly especially if u buy package from them.

The one in CBD is so far the best. MLs r in general quite good with their massage and will tease u. The other one which is quite central seemed to be the most daring and the ML I encountered very money minded and kept pushing me to take in another lady o do 4 hands. I was short of cash so rejected her.
The one nearer to the west is the cleanest as some ML don't even really tease you during the session. But I got a regular there who will service me without me paying extra. Think she likes me.

In general, they will not do anything beyond HJ. Some of you may know these places so apologies in advance. For bros who like to test and have an adventure, pm me.

No attach bathroom by the way
Old 18-07-2016, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Went to the central one 3x

Zero action for all 3x with 3 different MLs.

Maybe they choose handsome bros to offer? Haha

But can tell business is extremely good. I walked in for the last 2 occasions and had to walk out in disappointment because the next available slot is at least 1 hour away. Means the MLs are continuously fully booked.
Old 18-07-2016, 11:41 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1860 / Power: 13
hannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant future

Almost all ML at the 2 central joints provide HJ, but that is the most they will go.

Good for above average massage and HJ by relatively young ML.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread