The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 05-03-2016, 03:10 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up I am dictatorship, I w take all your Diamond Mines. so huat?

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

http://m.jamaicaobserver.com/mobile/...-mines--Mugabe

Zimbabwe govt to take over all diamond mines: Mugabe
Friday, March 04, 2016

HARARE, Zimbabwe (AFP) — Zimbabwean President Robert Mugabe has announced that the government will take over all the country's diamond mines to stop foreign firms from syphoning off gems without declaring them.
"We have not received much (money) from the diamond industry at all," Mugabe said in a two-hour interview screened late Thursday by state broadcaster Zimbabwe Broadcasting Corporation.
"Our people... have not been able to see or hear what was going on and lots of swindling, smuggling have taken place and the companies that have been mining virtually robbed us of our wealth.
"We have decided that this area should be a monopoly area and only the state should be able to do mining."
Mines Minister Walter Chidhakwa last month announced the government had seized diamond mines in the eastern Chiadzwa district after their licences expired.
Zimbabwe last year ordered diamond mines, including joint ventures with Chinese companies mining in the Marange district, to join a government conglomerate.
The country's diamond industry has been tainted by allegations of rights abuses including the killing and torture of workers.
Reports of abuse led to an international ban of gem exports from Marange between 2009 and 2011.
Diamonds were discovered in Marange in 2006, drawing thousands of small-time miners hoping to make a quick fortune.
The army cleared the area in late 2008, when rights groups said more than 200 people were killed.
The government in Harare pinned its hopes on the diamond industry to shore up the moribund economy, but with little success.
Zimbabwe, which earns most of its foreign exchange through mining, saw diamond production fall to 420,000 carats in the first five months of 2015 from 660,000 carats a year earlier, according to Bloomberg News.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1