The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2017, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 561 / Power: 7
Ilovelemontea is a name known to allIlovelemontea is a name known to allIlovelemontea is a name known to allIlovelemontea is a name known to allIlovelemontea is a name known to allIlovelemontea is a name known to all
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
End of the day, blame yourself going to the wrong MPs. There are good MPs in PP.
some really depend on luck and time of the day.
Old 01-06-2017, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
End of the day, blame yourself going to the wrong MPs. There are good MPs in PP.
I find many cheongsters have this wrong notion that the masseuse must also be pretty with good massage and sex skills as well.
And must be cheap and green also.

With the exception of Bangkok Soapy Massage very seldom you can get the best of both worlds.
Best is separate massage from sex service.
Want good massage better look for old auntie as the kang hu sibei ho!
Old 02-06-2017, 01:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 20
sexoholic is a splendid one to beholdsexoholic is a splendid one to beholdsexoholic is a splendid one to beholdsexoholic is a splendid one to beholdsexoholic is a splendid one to beholdsexoholic is a splendid one to behold

So can recommend the good massages in PP? Can't gamble and fuck all day anyway, so might as well spend some time for massage.
Old 02-06-2017, 08:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any brother wanna go together jun 22 to jun 27
Old 02-06-2017, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 8
Fatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of light

Old does not mean good massages what sort of logic... by right yes the older they are means they are good but does not applied to all...
Old 02-06-2017, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
sratchuback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When I was there at PP with subidowa. I find the place to be fun la. Maybe I old man so expectations are lower. The fun factor is present la in PP. Buy girl drink they have fun with u. If like girl barfine girl 10-15usd ST 50usd LT 100usd. If not get tipsy go back hotel sleep lor. Girls generally got a sweet look and are more able to speak English better than their Thai counterparts. That's from all together 4 bars we went with at least 5-6 girls per bar freaking out. The tuk tuk drivers brought us to a local riverside kelong makan place. Quite interesting and the best part the manageress can bring girl to accompany u eat and drink! If want to hood 100usd. If not just give her 10-20usd for her time. I think I overtip as the girl was only 19 cute but wasn't really able to communicate. Dinner was 103usd for 10 ppl. Subidowa paid 64usd for 2 bottles of Chivas.... subidowa can really drink man! Thanks bro for showing me around. Until next time.
Old 02-06-2017, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 12
Aladeen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAladeen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

unlike sinkapore ktv or club, the gals are sweet and not pushy for LD, I think there is unspoken rule by bar owner, that gals working there not allowed to ask for LD.

even in darling, no one ever come to my table and ask for drink. Or maybe just they are high class FL with golden pussy. we never know. Or they dun drink draft cheap beer.

my bro had a FL contact from darling, and booked her the following night ST. Guess what, she came and pick him up with her car. It was a sports car by the way.
Old 03-06-2017, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

At d pubs along riverside, paying d gal usd100 for LT is too much. I pay max usd60 plus barfine usd10.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sratchuback View Post
When I was there at PP with subidowa. I find the place to be fun la. Maybe I old man so expectations are lower. The fun factor is present la in PP. Buy girl drink they have fun with u. If like girl barfine girl 10-15usd ST 50usd LT 100usd. If not get tipsy go back hotel sleep lor. Girls generally got a sweet look and are more able to speak English better than their Thai counterparts. That's from all together 4 bars we went with at least 5-6 girls per bar freaking out. The tuk tuk drivers brought us to a local riverside kelong makan place. Quite interesting and the best part the manageress can bring girl to accompany u eat and drink! If want to hood 100usd. If not just give her 10-20usd for her time. I think I overtip as the girl was only 19 cute but wasn't really able to communicate. Dinner was 103usd for 10 ppl. Subidowa paid 64usd for 2 bottles of Chivas.... subidowa can really drink man! Thanks bro for showing me around. Until next time.
Old 03-06-2017, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aladeen View Post
unlike sinkapore ktv or club, the gals are sweet and not pushy for LD, I think there is unspoken rule by bar owner, that gals working there not allowed to ask for LD.
KTVs and clubs in PP, ladies dun earn from LD. They drink from your bottles or carton of beers. Unless they dun like what u are drinking then they can request u to buy them other drinks.

They earn from tips. Only those riverside type of bars earn from LDs.

Quote:
even in darling, no one ever come to my table and ask for drink. Or maybe just they are high class FL with golden pussy. we never know. Or they dun drink draft cheap beer.
Again, Darling gers are all FLs. They dun earn from LD. "Draft cheap beer"? Darling beer is 1 of the most expensive in PP...

Quote:
my bro had a FL contact from darling, and booked her the following night ST. Guess what, she came and pick him up with her car. It was a sports car by the way.
How u defined a "sport car"? A 911 or...? "Luxury cars" like Lexus are all around PP. 1 used Lexus RX 300 costs about 10K USD. A used BMW X5 costs about 15K USD.

Anyway, if a ger can drive a new, luxury sport car, worth 100s k USD, then I am curious why will she whores herself???
Old 03-06-2017, 02:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 12
bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
hahaha u couldnt be more wrong, girls in PP are pushy for LDs, as i had just came back from pattaya and compared to PP, PP girls are pushy, but if u go into a bar black face and not talk to anyone only then they will leave u alone
Old 03-06-2017, 07:16 AM
Samster

Ilovelemontea is a name known to allIlovelemontea is a name known to allIlovelemontea is a name known to allIlovelemontea is a name known to allIlovelemontea is a name known to allIlovelemontea is a name known to all

Quote:
KTVs and clubs in PP, ladies dun earn from LD. They drink from your bottles or carton of beers. Unless they dun like what u are drinking then they can request u to buy them other drinks.

They earn from tips. Only those riverside type of bars earn from LDs.

Again, Darling gers are all FLs. They dun earn from LD. "Draft cheap beer"? Darling beer is 1 of the most expensive in PP...

How u defined a "sport car"? A 911 or...? "Luxury cars" like Lexus are all around PP. 1 used Lexus RX 300 costs about 10K USD. A used BMW X5 costs about 15K USD.

Anyway, if a ger can drive a new, luxury sport car, worth 100s k USD, then I am curious why will she whores herself???
How many times u been there? Expert leh.
Old 03-06-2017, 09:39 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovelemontea View Post
How many times u been there? Expert leh.
As in how many times in and out of PP?? I had not been there too many times but physically stayed in PP for 2 yrs plus. Not expert, just commenting on what is on the actual ground.
Old 03-06-2017, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
As in how many times in and out of PP?? I had not been there too many times but physically stayed in PP for 2 yrs plus. Not expert, just commenting on what is on the actual ground.
Can i meet up with u too... and u show me around... last time still discussing about meeting u but didnt have the guts to go alone. Now after going there once with some bros... I find there not as bad as i tot... somemore their english quite good one... I can go alone now and i know the hotels and the route already hehehe... even got their sim card
Old 03-06-2017, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Can i meet up with u too... and u show me around... last time still discussing about meeting u but didnt have the guts to go alone. Now after going there once with some bros... I find there not as bad as i tot... somemore their english quite good one... I can go alone now and i know the hotels and the route already hehehe... even got their sim card
As mentioned PP is a small city, easy to move around and tuk tuks are plenty. Cheonging is easy if u are not choosy, just head towards riverside n u should be able to feed your little bro well. Blend in with locals and u will be quite safe. Of cause dun be stupid, go to small alley or sleazy place. All read online n explored... 5 USD per shot, high end or local KTVs, MPs sex, etc...
Old 04-06-2017, 06:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Very good guide.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1