The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-02-2011, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold
ZhengZhou Henan 河南郑州 info:

I decided to start this Zhengzhou thread as I might be going there often and also provide information for bro to shares:

I was there last Friday and stay in 郑东新区. This is a new CBD created 5 years ago. Went to stay in 中油花园酒店 which is suppose to be 5 star. It terms of hardware, it is but not the software part.

Local host brought me to 万花楼 for KTV session. This joint is suppose to be one of the top club in Zhengzhou. The location is in the new CDB and perhaps most cab drivers should know.

Decoration is gold glitters... good sound system. Mid size room charge is Rmb 1100. Gals are above average and tips is Rmb 400 (very high in Zhengzhou.) Can ask mamasan to arrange tabao but I was tired and not interested so don't know that is the damage.

After the KTV session, we went to club at 金水路. There are quiet a few clubs there and we went to Club 88. We arrived at midnight and the place is packed. Lots of hot babes...
Old 07-03-2011, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 16
lucky23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ZhengZhou Henan 河南郑州 info:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
I decided to start this Zhengzhou thread as I might be going there often and also provide information for bro to shares:

I was there last Friday and stay in 郑东新区. This is a new CBD created 5 years ago. Went to stay in 中油花园酒店 which is suppose to be 5 star. It terms of hardware, it is but not the software part.

Local host brought me to 万花楼 for KTV session. This joint is suppose to be one of the top club in Zhengzhou. The location is in the new CDB and perhaps most cab drivers should know.

Decoration is gold glitters... good sound system. Mid size room charge is Rmb 1100. Gals are above average and tips is Rmb 400 (very high in Zhengzhou.) Can ask mamasan to arrange tabao but I was tired and not interested so don't know that is the damage.

After the KTV session, we went to club at 金水路. There are quiet a few clubs there and we went to Club 88. We arrived at midnight and the place is packed. Lots of hot babes...
hi bro Pink_Flyod, thanks for the info..been to Zhengzhou 3 times last yr, never been to the KTV,
may i ask, for the club88, is the gals for pickup? or a local teens joint?
i may go there either MAR or APR..u there too?
Old 09-03-2011, 12:13 PM
Samster

Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Club 88 is a disco joint frequented by local and there are hot babes... whether you can pick up gals or not, it depends on your skill... those babes are definetly not WL or FL...
Old 30-04-2011, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 18
sinseh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysinseh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Club 88 is a disco joint frequented by local and there are hot babes... whether you can pick up gals or not, it depends on your skill... those babes are definetly not WL or FL...
I am under the impression that ZZ or rather Henan girls are amongst the better looking ones in China. Is it true?

I can't wait for my ZZ trip this coming week during 5/1 holidays! Actually the main aim is to visit Shaolin Monastery, but with the side aim of checking the scene out!
Old 01-05-2011, 01:52 PM
Samster

On average, they are chio and I think also easy to sian as well... Good Luck Sinseh. BTW, the Shaolin temple is a bit of turn off... it is much smaller than we imagine or seen in the movie set.
Old 01-05-2011, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 18
sinseh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysinseh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
On average, they are chio and I think also easy to sian as well... Good Luck Sinseh. BTW, the Shaolin temple is a bit of turn off... it is much smaller than we imagine or seen in the movie set.
Thanks big bro. I am going to get a KC to bring me over there. I think she's native Henan. But I am looking forward to the night I am alone. I heard alot about the discos over there from my customers in China. Heee...heee....

I will be staying at Sofitel at 金水路, I think that's the correct place to be at.... hee hee....

Previously, I tio poison by a Henan MM in Shanghai. Now, I am diving right into the poison well, should be fun!
Old 01-05-2011, 09:06 PM
Samster

There are a bunch of Disco in the JinShui road... Bring your MM to Disco lah and also ask her to bring her friends.... you might be able to get gals easily like that...
Old 04-06-2011, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
davesome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am also going there 3 weeks time for holiday..alone..found some number from Baidu for action. was thinking of getting a local MM as full guide , if cannot will PM you for action.
Old 05-06-2011, 02:17 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
JJ yang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

PinkFloyd bro....

pls dont forget to visit the Shaolin temple and KaiFeng to say hi to Lau Bao. I was there last year and even went to Luo Yang....

Watchmua
Old 09-06-2011, 12:07 AM
Samster

found this sites on Zheng Zhou Night life..

http://qunpo.com/
Old 11-06-2011, 05:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
charltonsz is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi Bro,

anyone looking for cheongster kaki , count me in

[email protected]
Old 12-06-2011, 11:14 AM
Samster

Bros,

How is the weather over there now and next 2 weeks ? seem to be quite hot above 33C.
Old 12-06-2011, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
devion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydevion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

pretty hot these days..summer time...33 to 39C daily...& very dry. U will sweat but will quickly dry up as well...will not feel sticky but can be dry on eyes,nose..

Any other updates from the cheongsters in this region? Other than KTVs...wat about any HC or hotels with FJ service?
Old 10-07-2011, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 17
luvbonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyluvbonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

will be arriving in 2 hrs time......may visit jinshui tonight
Old 10-07-2011, 08:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 753 / Power: 22
GreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to behold

hey bros,

i did research before on zhengzhou as it was on my list of china cities to visit..

base on the research 2 yrs back, i understand that finding gals at ktv is not cheap, but gg to sauna is very cheap and affordable there... full package including room is less than 200rmb most of the time. of cos no DG full service, but bbbj, fj tits fuck, ar is included which is enuff to make me a happy man. most ppl will try double fly there as well...

met a few zhengzhou gals before in other cities, so far i wont say they have lots of chiobus, but i do catch a gem from there before...fuck one damn hot one in zhuhai, great boobs, nice face...

somehow the henan gals got a certain look ah...dunno y...

May you have a fucking good time and a good time fucking!!!
Live Today, Die Another Day
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1