The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2016, 11:58 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
astrayred is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Red face Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlinton View Post
The place is not open, pretty hidden by the potted plants. Anybody who sees you enter or leave are most probably LB mongers too so nothing to be embarrassed about. Haha
I do not know any Bangladeshi personally so felt safe to find LBs there.
Hmmm guess they installed some new plants, sounds a bit different from how I remembered it to be. Guess I will head down tomorrow, hope to meet Mint.
Old 11-01-2016, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Kaiser8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
How do you tell/ask if the LB have big and functional tool?
I can't communicate with them lol.

Side note: the bangala camping outside the gates are making it embarrassing to enter..
Old 11-01-2016, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Kaiser8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Bros,
How do you tell/ask if the LB has big & functional tool?
Sadly, I can't communicate with them.

And the Bangla camping outside the gates are making it so embarrassing to enter.
Old 11-01-2016, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
freakyfreak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrayred View Post
Hmmm guess they installed some new plants, sounds a bit different from how I remembered it to be. Guess I will head down tomorrow, hope to meet Mint.
It's always been covered by tall plants. At nights, the car parked along the road would further obscure the view. Sometimes, it's a bigger truck.

Merlinton is right. Only LB mongers would be hanging around standing in front of the gate. Or Banglas looking for cheap visual-only thrills.

Having said that, haven't been there in a while.....
Old 11-01-2016, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Goalman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=ceandy;14067753]Just came back, didnt see Mint around, will be heading down again at 9pm to check. Had a LB in the meantime.

Name: Bee
Looks: 7/10
Body: 9/10
Service: SOP

if i not mistaken bee is a post-op now. tall and with killer body. but service wise is not so fantastic. drink her sweet cum before before it was being cut. haha
Old 11-01-2016, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 15
aimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Had one short haired LB last night, have been a regular of her for the past week. As usual, BBBJ till I came, but she continued sucking for another 2 minutes till I was dried up.

Halfway through another lb came in and frenched me for 2 minutes and then left. Super kinky!

Will be heading down again tonight. Am considering a foursome with a bro here. Anyone?
Bro pm me. Lets do it.
Old 11-01-2016, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 14
orbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to all

Just had mint.

She's much more feminine and cute now as compared to before she cut when she had abit of Tom boyish feel.

Service was superb but not wild as she's more of the sensual kind, slow licking and sucking.

Felt rushed to the main deed though but oh boy her figure is so tight and she rides like on steroids. Felt very SOP though, still prefer the dominant lb type.

Talked to her and she's a little sad that she's no longer the same mint with a big curved cock. Feeling abit low on her LB confidence I guess. She's not ️busy yet and I promised to write her something!

Highly recommended. She's leaving end of this month so please so soon and get afew trips in.
Old 11-01-2016, 07:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 15
aimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond repute

Shit man so many indians... fuck...blocking my view....ccb
Old 11-01-2016, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 12
merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goalman View Post
if i not mistaken bee is a post-op now. tall and with killer body. but service wise is not so fantastic. drink her sweet cum before before it was being cut. haha
I drank her cum before as well. Hahaha. Couldn't remember the taste though. You should feel great that a part of Bee, the sexpot, is in you forever. Her protein was already ingested into your body.
Old 11-01-2016, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 12
merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by orbiorbi View Post
Just had mint.
She's much more feminine and cute now as compared to before she cut when she had abit of Tom boyish feel. Service was superb but not wild as she's more of the sensual kind, slow licking and sucking. Felt rushed to the main deed though but oh boy her figure is so tight and she rides like on steroids. Felt very SOP though, still prefer the dominant lb type.
Talked to her and she's a little sad that she's no longer the same mint with a big curved cock. Feeling abit low on her LB confidence I guess. She's not ️busy yet and I promised to write her something!
Highly recommended. She's leaving end of this month so please so soon and get afew trips in.
Good report you have here.
Old 11-01-2016, 09:35 PM
Samster (M)

Went down just now.

Couldn't see Mint, (there was a girl looks very much like her though),so took this girl called Mimi

Looks : 8/10 (long hair with sad mysterious dark eyes)
Boobs : 8/10
Service : 9/10 furious frenching, blew me for about 10 minutes straight. Aims to please.

Sad thing is that at one point Mint (pretty sure is her) peered into my cubicle on the way out. Couldn't see her downstairs when I finished and went down I assume some other lucky soul got her.

Sigh better luck next time I guess.
Old 11-01-2016, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrayred View Post
Went down just now.

Couldn't see Mint, (there was a girl looks very much like her though),so took this girl called Mimi

Looks : 8/10 (long hair with sad mysterious dark eyes)
Boobs : 8/10
Service : 9/10 furious frenching, blew me for about 10 minutes straight. Aims to please.

Sad thing is that at one point Mint (pretty sure is her) peered into my cubicle on the way out. Couldn't see her downstairs when I finished and went down I assume some other lucky soul got her.

Sigh better luck next time I guess.

Was she wearing a pink outfit? Considered taking her but spotted Garfield.
Old 11-01-2016, 11:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Was she wearing a pink outfit? Considered taking her but spotted Garfield.
Yeah pinkish beige like that. Pretty much she's the only one that caught my eye (apart from the other short haired one that looks like Mint. Or is there only one short haired one and that's Mint?
Old 11-01-2016, 11:21 PM
Samster (M)

Then I remembered on the way out got another long-haired beauty. Probably will take her the next time if I can't Mint

What's the slow business hours for 79 guys? The time when not much customers?
Old 12-01-2016, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
kleetora2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a pre op lb named mai from Chang mai. Small natural hormone tits! Smallish didi. Was quite fun.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1