The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 08-01-2016, 04:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ravenskye91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

1 word. Song
Old 08-01-2016, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 12
merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by screwmyass View Post
Hi, Ida still around? Any other ladyboy that is hung, dominant and rough?
Unfortunately, she returned home already. She was really horny and dominated me. Really felt like I was raped and held captive by her during the session. Forcing her dick in my mouth; held my wrists while fucking me; cum on my face; etc. All these while two other LBs are watching.

But don't be mistaken, they are all gentle creatures and will only release their streak of madness if you play along and show your desire for their domination. Best way to show submission is to kneel down in front of the LB's cock and give her a blowjob. Then place her hand on your head. This way you show you are giving control to her.

It is a pity you missed Ida. Well, just visit Rowell H79 more often to experience the different fun from different LBs. Amy was the cocky type who enjoys earning your money while you worship her cock. Mint was the sensual and dominating type. Smile is the gentle but very big cock type. Etc, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenskye91 View Post
1 word. Song
Song? What do you mean?
Old 09-01-2016, 03:20 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Slimyfuka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice. Can you PM me her number?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundermark22 View Post
She gave me her number.. pm me if u can't find her at OC

http://i64.tinypic.com/efmngo.jpg

http://i64.tinypic.com/24cy050.jpg
Old 09-01-2016, 09:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
pigpig1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi, can pm the contact? Thanks
Old 09-01-2016, 09:44 AM
Samster

merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Update: Mint cut already.
Although I am a LB cock worshiper, I still engage Mint's services because she is really beautiful without a single facial surgery. Since she arrived in Singapore, I met her three times already. She now dresses well and her skin is fair. Hairstyle is modern and edgy. What drives me nuts is her personality, the concoction of coolness, naughtiness, sweetness, youthfulness ... Wow! Then coupled with her physical beauty, OMG, every session is lovey dovey. Her pussy is tight and is reconstructed in a way that she enjoys fucking as well. So if you fuck her hard enough, she can still cum water.

For people who loves fucking girl, you must definitely try MINT. You feel like fucking a modern City Girl with a great attitude. I guess anal sex should also be available since she is so accustomed to it during her pre-op days.

Aside from her, Rowell now has 2 other good looking ones. Two of them has the fairness and beauty of chinese girls.
Old 09-01-2016, 10:58 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
astrayred is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

That's great, but how to find her?
Old 09-01-2016, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrayred View Post
That's great, but how to find her?
Well, just head down to Rowell H79 to look for her. You might be lucky to find her there. Whether you find her or not, nevertheless pick an LB there and try. Then post at least a report of your experience in Rowell H79. The juicier the report the better!

I have their contacts but searching all your historic posts only uncover questions from you. No field report of your experiences at all. You might be able to get contacts from somebody else but I will be very hesitant to give because you might be a cop or a suspicious dude.
Lately few pretty and good service ladyboys either got deported back or barred from entering Singapore. Two has really strong cocks full-of-cum and another is very pretty.
Old 09-01-2016, 06:56 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -46 / Power: 0
rooney1000 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Went down yesterday , tried Garfield , can take photos and videos.

Dmg $30

Face 8/10
Boobs 7/10
cock small cannot stand.
Old 09-01-2016, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Just came back from Rowell. Only about 6-7 working, all CMI. THought it'd be busier on the weekends. Anyway Mint is in Rowell?
Old 10-01-2016, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooney1000 View Post
Went down yesterday , tried Garfield , can take photos and videos.
Dmg $30
Face 8/10
Boobs 7/10
cock small cannot stand.
Good to have people writing FRs. Would be better if you can share your photos and videos? Haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Just came back from Rowell. Only about 6-7 working, all CMI. THought it'd be busier on the weekends. Anyway Mint is in Rowell?
Yes, most of the times at Rowell. She tried Orchard Tower but is not her forte. She is such a hot cake these days that she is often moving around, engaging return customers. I had my own times when I cannot find her in Rowell nor reach her on her mobile. Mint does not keep checking her phone for potential customers when you are in a session with her. She's never in a hurry to earn money and that's why we keep returning to her. Feel so lovely being with her.

Anyway, I saw 3 other good looking LBs. Garfield could be one of them. One is pretty fair like a Chinese girl.
Old 10-01-2016, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 15
aimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond repute

any bros want to go together to check it out? pm me.
Old 10-01-2016, 07:29 PM
Samster

ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Just came back, didnt see Mint around, will be heading down again at 9pm to check. Had a LB in the meantime.

Name: Bee
Looks: 7/10
Body: 9/10
Service: SOP

Big heavy boobs, like real heavy, but service wise nothing much to shout about. Will be giving her a miss.
Old 10-01-2016, 08:43 PM
Samster

Update: Headed down again, had Garfield. Was walking up when Mint came down. Damn it. Was waiting for her. Anyway Garfield's service was kinda good. BBBJ and frenching with lots of loud moaning.
Old 10-01-2016, 10:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
astrayred is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlinton View Post
Well, just head down to Rowell H79 to look for her. You might be lucky to find her there. Whether you find her or not, nevertheless pick an LB there and try. Then post at least a report of your experience in Rowell H79. The juicier the report the better!

I have their contacts but searching all your historic posts only uncover questions from you. No field report of your experiences at all. You might be able to get contacts from somebody else but I will be very hesitant to give because you might be a cop or a suspicious dude.
Lately few pretty and good service ladyboys either got deported back or barred from entering Singapore. Two has really strong cocks full-of-cum and another is very pretty.
Touche, I can certainly understand your concern. I didn't know she was working Rowell, someone said she was at Orchard Towers so I asked for her number as I have no interest in going to OT.

I guess I will have to head down to Rowell... How do you guys deal with the embarrassment factor BTW? The place is quite open and anyone can see you going in. Not to mention all the banglas at the door. :/
Old 10-01-2016, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrayred View Post
How do you guys deal with the embarrassment factor BTW? The place is quite open and anyone can see you going in. Not to mention all the banglas at the door. :/
The place is not open, pretty hidden by the potted plants. Anybody who sees you enter or leave are most probably LB mongers too so nothing to be embarrassed about. Haha
I do not know any Bangladeshi personally so felt safe to find LBs there.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1