The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List
2010, 2015, AskieFox, Cesc69, Ella, jade, Nadia, Natchaya, primaleen

Old 27-05-2017, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeoftime View Post
saw one at lor 20 , just opp. the mama shop ... she was sitting alone... very good looking.... quoted me 60 /1/1hr

did not try her that day ..
will go back and see if i am lucky again.
A malay one quoted me 70 yesterday. Kinda hot, but the wasn't sure if the rooms were sanitary. Gave it a pass. Outcall at $100/hr, may find a nice hotel to test drive.
Old 28-05-2017, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
timeoftime is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
A malay one quoted me 70 yesterday. Kinda hot, but the wasn't sure if the rooms were sanitary. Gave it a pass. Outcall at $100/hr, may find a nice hotel to test drive.
yes bro , i agree on the hotel part.... and by the way i still new to this LB thing ... thats what i nv take her...
Old 28-05-2017, 03:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Expat00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Ts jessica

Hello,

I am visiting SG again later this week and was wondering if anybody had info about jessica who advertises on CL: http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/6132540167.html

I like the domination aspects of the scene, but still want good sex. Any thoughts?

Also, while I am at it, I have visited Rowell several times in prior visits. I heard it had been raided. Are the late night streetwalkers gone too? Not safe?

I visited several times the ones who operate at the beginning of the street after 2am. I liked it a lot. Should I not do that?

And, yes, I am new to this board although visited SG ladies many times. I hope you can kindly help anyway so I remain safe (for both questions).

Respectfully....
Old 28-05-2017, 02:10 PM
Samster (M)

tyacker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Found a BeeTalk TS named Ling Ling, anyone tried her before?
Old 29-05-2017, 08:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
ladyboylover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ts jessica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expat00 View Post
Hello,

I am visiting SG again later this week and was wondering if anybody had info about jessica who advertises on CL: http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/6132540167.html

I like the domination aspects of the scene, but still want good sex. Any thoughts?
Respectfully....
I met Jessica a few times a couple of years ago, not seen her this visit. I'd recommend her. Many LBs say they can do domination but don't really, whereas Jessica really can and clearly enjoys it. I enjoyed both sessions with her.
Old 29-05-2017, 01:15 PM
Samster

Expat00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyboylover View Post
I met Jessica a few times a couple of years ago, not seen her this visit. I'd recommend her. Many LBs say they can do domination but don't really, whereas Jessica really can and clearly enjoys it. I enjoyed both sessions with her.
Thank you ladyboylover. Do you remember what the damage was? It does not say on the ad if course...

Thx
Old 29-05-2017, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
ladyboylover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expat00 View Post
Thank you ladyboylover. Do you remember what the damage was? It does not say on the ad if course...

Thx
Dunno but probably $200 as I either pay that or $150. I usually state what I pay first and don't haggle afterwards. So if I am quoted $300 then I just pass rather than negotiate.

TS Irish is supposed to be good, but I've never tried.
Old 29-05-2017, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
AsianValues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://m.locanto.sg/singapore/ID_131...Now-Today.html

Try not to go for this one. Very rude. not keen on negotiate.
Old 29-05-2017, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 10
Jkesyj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianValues View Post
http://m.locanto.sg/singapore/ID_131...Now-Today.html

Try not to go for this one. Very rude. not keen on negotiate.
Bro u see her pics cn see non-negotiable type liao. Try others loh.
Old 29-05-2017, 09:28 PM
Samster

Totallytruuu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You guys may speak highly of Irish, but I am passing on her. Here is my story.

We chatted for about 5 minutes, and it started very friendly. She said hi and then said her rate was 300 to meet and she shared her services.

Then she asked where I am from and I told her (I am Western, won't say more than that here). Then she asked other personal info like where I lived here, etc.

After this, she changed her rate and said it was 350. She was clearly trying to charge more after hearing my background, thinking I could afford more.

Super bad manners. No way can I meet her now. If I agree to meet, she will think I am made of money and will try to up charge for everything. Just wanted to share my story.

There are bros spoiling the market, but trust me, I am not one of them!!

I will continue to post rates, because sharing this information empowers the bros.

Only way I pay 300 is with negotiation of time session lasting 2 hrs or 2 shots. 300 for one hour or one shot is insane, in my opinion. Yes, I could afford it, but I refuse to pay it. Just because I want to have fun does not mean I should be ripped off.

I don't mean harm - some bros can are willing to pay 300 and more. If you are ok to pay, I do not judge.

But I will say to the bros with extra cash - ask for more service. DO NOT let the women dictate the market.

If they are demanding such large sums and you are willing to pay, then you should make demands also. Explain exactly what service you want, what time, number of shots, positions, and everything.

The girls are demanding - they want certain money or they will not meet you. So it is fair that you should NOT meet them if they will not meet your demands. Don't be a fool tossing away your money for nothing. There are always more opportunities.

Remember, you have the money, so you have the control. Don't be a fool. No matter what fantasy or horny feelings, you should not over pay.

I am on the hunt. Will report back when I find a winner.
Old 29-05-2017, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
endau02 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkesyj View Post
Bro u see her pics cn see non-negotiable type liao. Try others loh.
plenty better ones out there
Old 29-05-2017, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
AsianValues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totallytruuu View Post

We chatted for about 5 minutes, and it started very friendly. She said hi and then said her rate was 300 to meet and she shared her services.

Then she asked where I am from and I told her (I am Western, won't say more than that here). Then she asked other personal info like where I lived here, etc.

After this, she changed her rate and said it was 350. She was clearly trying to charge more after hearing my background, thinking I could afford more.

Super bad manners. No way can I meet her now. If I agree to meet, she will think I am made of money and will try to up charge for everything. Just wanted to share my story.

I will continue to post rates, because sharing this information empowers the bros.

Only way I pay 300 is with negotiation of time session lasting 2 hrs or 2 shots. 300 for one hour or one shot is insane, in my opinion. Yes, I could afford it, but I refuse to pay it. Just because I want to have fun does not mean I should be ripped off.

I don't mean harm - some bros can are willing to pay 300 and more. If you are ok to pay, I do not judge.

But I will say to the bros with extra cash - ask for more service. DO NOT let the women dictate the market.

If they are demanding such large sums and you are willing to pay, then you should make demands also. Explain exactly what service you want, what time, number of shots, positions, and everything.

The girls are demanding - they want certain money or they will not meet you. So it is fair that you should NOT meet them if they will not meet your demands. Don't be a fool tossing away your money for nothing. There are always more opportunities.

Remember, you have the money, so you have the control. Don't be a fool. No matter what fantasy or horny feelings, you should not over pay.

i hear you
Old 29-05-2017, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 10
Jkesyj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by endau02 View Post
plenty better ones out there
True. Tmr m meeting with this TS, hopefully it's a winner . Will post back after I meet up

http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/6149821008.html
Old 30-05-2017, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 16
boring76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterboring76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterboring76 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totallytruuu View Post

Fully agreed. Plenty of Lb around. Don't need to get treat it like a fool.
Old 30-05-2017, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Leopold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkesyj View Post
True. Tmr m meeting with this TS, hopefully it's a winner . Will post back after I meet up

http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/6149821008.html

waiting for your FR
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1