The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2017, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Redredbluered deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Do you regret marrying?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hil169 View Post
Definitely there are happy ones... perhaps it's the matter of mindset change.
I don't know if its due to the nature of this thread that makes it seems there are so many unhappy marriages, or are unhappy marriages really that common...
Old 28-04-2017, 06:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
aceone10 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redredbluered View Post
I don't know if its due to the nature of this thread that makes it seems there are so many unhappy marriages, or are unhappy marriages really that common...
Those divorced is confirmed they are not happy

Those still in marriage does not confirm they are happy.
Old 28-04-2017, 12:36 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redredbluered View Post
if you ask that than a few things might be relevant

1. You are not married
2. Or you are not married long enough
3. Probably below 40s
4. No children?

just guessing.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 28-04-2017, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 16
sixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
if you ask that than a few things might be relevant

1. You are not married
2. Or you are not married long enough
3. Probably below 40s
4. No children?

just guessing.
Taikok,
Agreed, no lah....people can be
1... You are married, do not feel unhappy...there are some men that do not feel happy.
2. Or you are not married long enough.....you mean long time divorce not yet marry again???
3. can be over 40s also
4. can have children lah...
happy is the state of mind....not your statues....hahahaha
I was easy and happy before married...happy when married.....now happy after wife passed...happy happy happy....is all in the mind....bro
Cheers.
Old 28-04-2017, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3169 / Power: 19
fion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond repute

I dont regret, in fact im very thankful i got married pretty fast after dating.

He is amazing and the best thing that happened to me was being his wife.
Old 29-04-2017, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3331 / Power: 23
Captainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond reputeCaptainoceania77 has a reputation beyond repute

To me freedom is much more better than commitment . No stress at all especially when economy is so bad.
Old 29-04-2017, 04:16 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
what happens when after u marry pretty gal
1, she demand Lv bags every month
2 she compare u with fren husband who earm more than u
3 she get fat
4 she refuse sex

seems liek you should focus on getting a wife that is reasonable looking but has similar ideas as you
Come over to Malaysia lah..... here you can marry up to 4 wives and no such nonsense from any of the wifey or you can just divorce them via sms. No such thing as Women Charter to worry about.
Old 29-04-2017, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 16
sixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
Come over to Malaysia lah..... here you can marry up to 4 wives and no such nonsense from any of the wifey or you can just divorce them via sms. No such thing as Women Charter to worry about.
bro,
Is not only ,malaysia...Women Charter is a singapore thing, like singlish lah......
Cheers.
Old 09-05-2017, 12:40 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3727 / Power: 0
Kuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond repute

Saw so many divorce recently...very scary . Times has change.
Old 09-05-2017, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
SherbetGer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

luckily im not married & do not wish to.
Old 09-05-2017, 12:17 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3727 / Power: 0
Kuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond repute

Marriage cert is just a tool created by government .....is a man made ... Just a piece of paper wanna tie down couple .
Old 05-06-2017, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
akapat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Being a married man with 2 kids, and on the verge of divorce, let me shared my point of view. No speculation needed, and its true life encounter.

Marriage is a lifelong journey, when I first married at age 24 years old, all was not well financially. I hold a "golden rice bowl" job. But I don't find the gold in the bowl.

In fact, that should have been a warning sign to me, but truth be told, I have not much choice either.

Marriage all boils down to money. And it is very very important. Because the constant squabbles by couples, is all co releated to this evil being called money.

It is not about how much you have,cause it will never be enough.

Media,FB,TV fake news, all play a unrealistic view on the REAL live on normal human living day to day.

I can bring my wife to Malaysia, to Taiwan to Thailand for holiday, but I still get slam for it. Simple reason, why no Australia, Europe Japan etc. Cause ALL her friends are doing it. And posting over it in social media to let others envy them.

But there can be a thousands reason why "these friends" can afford it. A few I can suggest, they are really rich, they found a golden pig to take care of them, they strike lottery, they used up their few years saving to just go on this trip because they have no commitment like kids, or worse case, they swipe their credit cards to go on trips. But all this reasoning, becomes "unreal" because her friends are all doing it and posting on social media.

Even you afford to go these places, next come the lodging, can we stay 5 stars hotel?

This topic will never ends. Those who wish to enter into marriage, have to look at oneself financial situation, and also the expectation of the spouses, and note this, first year of marriage expectation, can differs in the 3rd or 10th year.

It also depend on who she has met, who has brainwashed her during your journey in marriage.

It can be her co colleague, her bosses, whoever is hitting on her, giving her all the niceities in life, and brainwashed her that she deserve better.

Singapore sadly to say, is not conducive for a marriage to last long because of the many temptation, false truth, unrealistic expectation.

Singapore is the only country that thinks taking a housing loan of 30 years is the right thing to do. Binding us to 30 years of uncertainties, making us unwanted slave to society.

Money can buy anything in this world. I finally understand what it means. Cause even your wife has a price on it.
Old 05-06-2017, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
Chantelfin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You are right to split rather than continue life with a materialistic woman.
Old 05-06-2017, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 7
PangJenny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Why do you regret?

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrotkid View Post
Do you regret getting married?