The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2008, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of
Re: Dandok Lastest update

[QUOTE=Playman;2955169]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Errr..22nd August PI MANA le?

Wow lau eeh...where is this heaven? hahhahahah Uncle cannot go leh...afterward got heart-attack.......
Si PLAYMAN.. play kesi kesi again.. All those Tiraks not u test driven meh?

Or Maybe Here

I think Here Also Ngam

MUST ADD : Pictures taken by The-Saint horr.. kekekeke

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 07-08-2008, 05:14 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Errr..22nd August PI MANA le?

Go HERE??

ATAU HERE??

hehe of course go there la. Our usual hang out place what. Hehe

These photo make me gian again. Tiu.

So you wanna go ah? Else I will settle your gal ah tik. Keke
Old 07-08-2008, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Kiko_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Playman terak = Fanta/Ah Net/ 1 gal from kiss lounge not sure wat name
Holymannn terak = Ah som
TMC terak = Ah Pat
ETC terak = forgot wat name but really cun

who else ah????
Old 07-08-2008, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Cyber@id deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hehehehe, I know this puying, she (singer) used to perform in Kiss Channel hatyai. Old liao but still chio......
Old 08-08-2008, 12:43 AM
SamSter

holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiko_ View Post
Playman terak = Fanta/Ah Net/ 1 gal from kiss lounge not sure wat name
Holymannn terak = Ah som, ah noi, ah geh and ah jum......
TMC terak = Ah Pat,

who else ah????
correction bro...... keke...
Old 10-08-2008, 02:29 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
correction bro...... keke...
Wau so many can pass one to me ...ahhhhh tired of aunties already leh....want some juicy SYT to make feel young uncle again......
Old 10-08-2008, 02:31 AM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiko_ View Post
Playman terak = Fanta (not my girl) she is the VVIP girl....dont make kena tiu for nothing /Ah Net (spare aunty)/ 1 gal from kiss lounge not sure wat name - very sticky tried her yesterday cannot tahan old already
Holymannn terak = Ah som
TMC terak = Ah Pat

who else ah????
Correction bro.....
Old 10-08-2008, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 16
the_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythe_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

very nice outting on 8-9 august.

praying was good and the danok trip was even better.

Danok Directory List : http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3258841-post2527.html
Old 11-08-2008, 01:13 AM
SamSter

FR on 08/08/08 (tiu, scarificed beijing olympic ceremony)

Reached danok around 8pm siam clock with grand sifu etc88. while Grand sifu decent and his friend already ordered crab at roadside store and waiting for us. Decided to have Dinner at Good view, grand sifu and gang went by rented car. Me and grand sifu etc88 went to pick up our gal. He pick up his regular gal, while i pick up my previous trip ML from satit, keke... last time ST only ma, so this trip must try LT. keke.

Reached goodview restaurant behind oscar around 9pm siam clock. But too bad, closed liao. Then we headed further down to water view. Luckily it's still open. Had our dinner there, 8 of use, 4 guys and 4 puyings for RM250 for 8 dishes... quite a decent price la right? taste not bad too.... Tomyam soup too spicy to my liking, even my puying also said spicy... keke.... but grand sifu decent said good. haha.

Finished dinner around 11pm and grand sifu decent headed back to hatyai while me and grand sifu etc88 headed back to hotel florida. Too tired, decided to go back to hotel room liao. Then me and my ML went to 7-11 to get beer because i promise her to drink in room. Got 2 big bottle to heneiken and some groceries. Back to hotel florida, room is quite small but neat and clean. Really worth for RM45.

Chit chat with her while watching olympic open ceremony highlight. She gave me a good light massage while i teasing her. keke... syiok... Then i request for up nam song koon (bath together), we headed for shower. After the shower we went for our first round. She is damn wet and high. But ask usual no bj. hinted her and she said will improved next time... ha.. we will see. After than we clean up and start drinking and chit chat again. She is good in drinking. Me challenge her 1 to 1. End up each of us finished 1 bottle. keke. She only got a little sign of mabuk only. Look damn attractive, little brother straight away stand up again and asking for second round liao. keke.... By the time done second round, it's already 2am siam clock. Tiu, sleep lo.......

Woke up by 930am siam clock. found out the ML was sleep naked. little bro woke up again. After that teased her for 3rd round. Then we go shower together. While check out, stuff some money in her pocket and she give me a big kiss and hug. We walk outside to have breakfast while waiting for grand sifu etc88.... Sent my ML back due to working at 12pm.

Since we were leaving at 3pm and grand sifu etc88 got his own business. I wait for another gang of KL taiko at oscar. Then we headed for lunch for chicken rice shop. The initial plan was to go oscar for massage. But the gang wanna check the farm first. Since i am going back soon, decided not to follow then for farm tour. Called up my puying friend who are 2 piece dancer. She is free and still sleeping in the room. Asked whether can visit her, she said ok. wow.... kin kin ki liao (quicky go).

Enter then room, been there 1 time already. feel so homely. She was still laying down on the bed with blanket. keke.... beh tahan again.... She was then asked me to lay down beside her and hug her. We hug each other while watching olympic games. syiok man..... keke... Occasionally, we DFK and teasing each other. shit i damn like this feeling.... Hinted her to make love and was rejected by her at first. after that, i keep on teasing her till she beh tahan and jumped on me then removed my clothing. wow syiok.... Really nice FJ with her, first time ma. sure excited what... hehe... 10 minutes after the session got called from grand sifu etc88 to leave danok. Then quickly put on cloth and pants. Left some money to her without her knowing and left the room with a big nice hug and kiss. SMSed her to tell her that leave money for her to buy things. hehe... this trick taught by grand sifu the saint. workable le. The gal will not feel that you are her customer but friend lo... keke good la..

Left danok around 5pm on 09/08/08.... smooth passing both thai and malaysia custom....

Good experience to drink beer with gal in hotel room song koon... hehe.. also good experience to make love with puying at thier room... feel so nice... tiu, this trip kong tao kena kaokao le.... how ah? really hope next trip 22-24th aug come asap.. :P... think need flower bath again to clear the KT liao.. haha
Old 11-08-2008, 02:12 AM
SamSter

Talking Re: Lastest update

My simple prayer trip to Hatyai – 08-08-08 (Auspicious Day)
Olympic Opening Ceremony

Reach in the morning and have to jump off from the bus after the Thai custom as Heavenly King Holymann and Grandsifu etec88 is asking me to join them together for a ride to Hatyai….ok loh..actually quite boring traveling alone in the bus, luckily for me I slept all the way.

Later check into Mayflower Hotel and meet up with Bro the_saint and Wan Wan from Penang….Penang Taikos…so got to yam char with them. While waiting for my friends to arrive from Singapore, together we are planning to go for prayers. They arrived a bit later than expected. No problem……!

Then my girl came……to meet me near Lee Garden…actually I can’t recognize her as I only have a brief meeting with her the previous trip in one of the lounge for 2 minutes, she give me her no to call her the next time I am in Hatyai so kept my promise call her loh!. Luckily she call me if not I would have walk passed her….hahahah!

After prayer at Wat Pak Khor which is a temple famous for its business charting…whether it is effective or not, I strongly feel it is up to individual interpretation. After the prayer….I told my fellow guys to proceed with their agendas as my girl is getting to sticky and very horny….so must cure her first. Her saliva is all over my face despite I didn’t shower yet, some more I skip the “flower bath” this trip as I mainly accompany my friends from Singapore to go again for this prayer due to the fact that I was there only a week ago.

After all the prayer is done, went for a decent lunch in Daina2 for Suki Canton strongly recommended by Grandsifu etct……and now we have to sit in 2 table as the numbers swell from 6 people initially to 11 people…..x 2. Almost except Bro Wan Wan.

Back to hotel….first time to cleanse myself from the puying saliva…and give myself a good scrub….and suddenly she is there….undressing her and join me in the tiny bathtub…..I thought she says she is tired…..KNS.Ok lah…..scrub my back and teasing me all the way…thinking to myself I must cure her once and for all. Back to the bed even before drying up…her saliva is all over my face AND BODY again!!!……shit……beh tahan already as I will award her the best BBBJ award of the year if there is a contest for BJ as she got everything from suction to massage as if my shift is being polished crystal clear....(she qualified for the Olympic for BJ)….she says let do it…..argh…..no condom…..needed as she says no need and she doesn’t have it….me experience uncle sure have spare one somewhere. Cannot got to wear lah…..she ok ok but faster lah!

The interesting part is that she is so skillful that I did the missionary without me moving a muscle….even uncle like me is the first time experience. It is difficult to describe and the water hole is like waterfall…very refreshing….too bad…my team member complain that I am too noisy even 2 room apart…..sorry bros…I didn’t make any sound…the other part I cannot control the volume …….. I was too high too engrossed to notice that. She calls all the shots and I only shoot at the end.

After that I follow one of the bros to Danok to see her girlfriend and started ordering some crabs at the road side as describe by Bro Holymann and the rest is the same as above except that night my girl comes back from a birthday party and half drunk and sensually raping me as I have slept already about 5-6am Malaysian time….when she comes back as for the volume I dunno and don’t care…as it is the best bonk of the year……..Bonk…bonk……!

To all the taikos and grandsifus…thanks for sharing such a nice time with me and looking forward to another trip with all of you. Thanks Heng Tai!
Old 11-08-2008, 10:13 AM
SamSter

Re: Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
My simple prayer trip to Hatyai – 08-08-08 (Auspicious Day)
Olympic Opening Ceremony

Reach in the morning and have to jump off from the bus after the Thai custom as Heavenly King Holymann and Grandsifu etec88 is asking me to join them together for a ride to Hatyai….ok loh..actually quite boring traveling alone in the bus, luckily for me I slept all the way.

Later check into Mayflower Hotel and meet up with Bro the_saint and Wan Wan from Penang….Penang Taikos…so got to yam char with them. While waiting for my friends to arrive from Singapore, together we are planning to go for prayers. They arrived a bit later than expected. No problem……!

Then my girl came……to meet me near Lee Garden…actually I can’t recognize her as I only have a brief meeting with her the previous trip in one of the lounge for 2 minutes, she give me her no to call her the next time I am in Hatyai so kept my promise call her loh!. Luckily she call me if not I would have walk passed her….hahahah!

After prayer at Wat Pak Khor which is a temple famous for its business charting…whether it is effective or not, I strongly feel it is up to individual interpretation. After the prayer….I told my fellow guys to proceed with their agendas as my girl is getting to sticky and very horny….so must cure her first. Her saliva is all over my face despite I didn’t shower yet, some more I skip the “flower bath” this trip as I mainly accompany my friends from Singapore to go again for this prayer due to the fact that I was there only a week ago.

After all the prayer is done, went for a decent lunch in Daina2 for Suki Canton strongly recommended by Grandsifu etct……and now we have to sit in 2 table as the numbers swell from 6 people initially to 11 people…..x 2. Almost except Bro Wan Wan.

Back to hotel….first time to cleanse myself from the puying saliva…and give myself a good scrub….and suddenly she is there….undressing her and join me in the tiny bathtub…..I thought she says she is tired…..KNS.Ok lah…..scrub my back and teasing me all the way…thinking to myself I must cure her once and for all. Back to the bed even before drying up…her saliva is all over my face AND BODY again!!!……shit……beh tahan already as I will award her the best BBBJ award of the year if there is a contest for BJ as she got everything from suction to massage as if my shift is being polished crystal clear....(she qualified for the Olympic for BJ)….she says let do it…..argh…..no condom…..needed as she says no need and she doesn’t have it….me experience uncle sure have spare one somewhere. Cannot got to wear lah…..she ok ok but faster lah!

The interesting part is that she is so skillful that I did the missionary without me moving a muscle….even uncle like me is the first time experience. It is difficult to describe and the water hole is like waterfall…very refreshing….too bad…my team member complain that I am too noisy even 2 room apart…..sorry bros…I didn’t make any sound…the other part I cannot control the volume …….. I was too high too engrossed to notice that. She calls all the shots and I only shoot at the end.

After that I follow one of the bros to Danok to see her girlfriend and started ordering some crabs at the road side as describe by Bro Holymann and the rest is the same as above except that night my girl comes back from a birthday party and half drunk and sensually raping me as I have slept already about 5-6am Malaysian time….when she comes back as for the volume I dunno and don’t care…as it is the best bonk of the year……..Bonk…bonk……!

To all the taikos and grandsifus…thanks for sharing such a nice time with me and looking forward to another trip with all of you. Thanks Heng Tai!
Wah grand Sifu. Sipe nice fr le. I wish I were you. Damn. Do missionary without moving your muscle, really first time heard lo. Envy you Sifu.

Haha, she caught you sleep naked isn't it. That's why she rape you. Haha.
Old 11-08-2008, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
evepeach deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=Pearl;2955203]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post

Si PLAYMAN.. play kesi kesi again.. All those Tiraks not u test driven meh?

Or Maybe Here

Wow! What a GEM you have there. Really makes me envy.

I will be in Hatyai this coming 16 August 2008 and really hope I can get similar quality like her. Anyway, wish me luck...LOL

I will definately look for "Miao" during my last day of stay...

Old 11-08-2008, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
aroymakmak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maybe u guys can cheack on latest happening places :

1. Tanjung Spa (just opened) - exactly like mutiara spa but with newer setting. Still not so many ML but i think in no times it will do better.

2. Ai Ai KTV in New world hotel. This suppose to be the hottest KTV at the moment if u are into PRC.

3. M-ONE. Disco behind KPK is opening on Aug 28.
Old 11-08-2008, 12:32 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by aroymakmak View Post
Maybe u guys can cheack on latest happening places :

1. Tanjung Spa (just opened) - exactly like mutiara spa but with newer setting. Still not so many ML but i think in no times it will do better.

2. Ai Ai KTV in New world hotel. This suppose to be the hottest KTV at the moment if u are into PRC.

3. M-ONE. Disco behind KPK is opening on Aug 28.
Confirmed m-one will be open this 28th and should be happening but I am not into disco, music to loud and too dark. Me old Liao. Keke

Another info, barberry is closing down soon for renovation. But don't know the date.
Old 11-08-2008, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Kiko_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
Good experience to drink beer with gal in hotel room song koon... hehe.. also good experience to make love with puying at thier room... feel so nice... tiu, this trip kong tao kena kaokao le.... how ah? really hope next trip 22-24th aug come asap.. :P... think need flower bath again to clear the KT liao.. haha
welcome to the puying room kong tao group
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1