The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

View Poll Results: Will Fabio Capello be successful for the England post
His many titles in Italy & Spain speaker volumns of his capability. 3 42.86%
He is to defensive minded. 2 28.57%
He will not last long,as he cannot deliver. 0 0%
He is there just to show that a foreigner is good for the England jib. 2 28.57%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 14-12-2007, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of
Fabio Capello's appointment as England manager

looks like Fabio Capello's appointment as the England manager is very much coming true. But do you really think that he can bring back the glory days of English football on the international scene???

As what was shown in the soccernet website,the FA has approved his appt as the next England manager subject to the successful discussing & conclusion of the contract negotiations.

It was also reported that the Italian contract worth is at an astonishing £6.5million a year.But is he worth these $$$$?

If I hv the choice,I would prefer Sir Alex, Arsene Wenger or the special one Jose.

A man called Sven-Goran Eriksson said that he believes the FA "cannot go wrong' if they appoint Fabio Capello as the new England manager. But who is he?? When he was the England Manager,he did not bring any glory to England.

Do you think Fabio Capello is the man for the England job???
Old 14-12-2007, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 18
qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!
Re: Fabio Capello's appointment as England manager

current managers-wise, oni scolari, hiddink n lately, lippi, hv proven 2 b gd @ both club n international levels ... (domenech nt 2 bad, but me has no idea abt his club achievements ... parreira has lost a bit of his shine since ze last wc ... klinnsman, nt convinced yet as germany has home ground advantage @ last wc ...)

capello's achievements @ club level r impressive ... but he has yet 2 show he can b as gd @ ze international level ...

but me sure of 1 thing ... he shld b much betta than mclaren ... whom me think shld nt b in dat position in ze 1st place @ all ...

think it's a risk worth taking ...

Old 14-12-2007, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 23
sexy2002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No doubt about it,he the man....

He led Milan to four Italian titles as well as masterminding their triumph in the 1994 Champions League -- their 4-0 demolition of Barcelona in the final is regarded as one of the greatest displays by any team.

Another five league titles followed in subsequent spells in charge of Real Madrid, Roma and Juventus, although Juventus were stripped of two of those as a result of the corruption scandal that rocked Italian football last year.

Capello's first matches in charge will be two friendlies: against Switzerland at Wembley on February 6 and against France in Paris on March 26.
Old 14-12-2007, 06:54 PM
Samster

joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by qw2op View Post
current managers-wise, oni scolari, hiddink n lately, lippi, hv proven 2 b gd @ both club n international levels ... (domenech nt 2
agree that he is is better than mclaren.
IN fact to me,everyone is better than mclaren.
I also watch EPL.
I also 1 2 see the 3 lions roar in the international scene.
Hope Mr Lippi can bring back the good days.
During Sir Booby's time,the 3 lions were improving.
But after a swede came onboard,to me a lot of things in the England went back 2 zero.
Old 14-12-2007, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 18
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joew2005 View Post
looks like Fabio Capello's appointment as the England manager is very much coming true. But do you really think that he can bring back the glory days of English football on the international scene???

As what was shown in the soccernet website,the FA has approved his appt as the next England manager subject to the successful discussing & conclusion of the contract negotiations.

It was also reported that the Italian contract worth is at an astonishing £6.5million a year.But is he worth these $$$$?

If I hv the choice,I would prefer Sir Alex, Arsene Wenger or the special one Jose.

A man called Sven-Goran Eriksson said that he believes the FA "cannot go wrong' if they appoint Fabio Capello as the new England manager. But who is he?? When he was the England Manager,he did not bring any glory to England.

Do you think Fabio Capello is the man for the England job???
true he did not win anything,but he qualified for every tournament top of the group n reach the 1/4 finals in all of them,much better then the english managers they had,as for capello i don t think he will let the english papers bother him.i m not a england fan,they think they r world class but they r not,they got to have the continental appoarch towards int games,imagine if sven or capello was manager england wld have shut up shop n got a draw to qualify,they did not have to win on the nite.i believe the english r lacking in technical ability n the noe how to kill of games.i hate to say this but capello wld bring all that to england.
Old 15-12-2007, 09:08 AM
Samster

luckily i do not hv a say,otherwise i would appt the Special one or Sir alex 2 handle these cry babies that were selected to wear the jersey of the 3 lions.

Jose is arrogant,but i believe he k kill off the egos in some of these "star" players of the 3 lions.

Sir alex would not allow some of these nonsense that r happening in the england camp.

I hope 4 the glory days of the 3 lions 2 return.
I also hope that Mr Lippi k haddle the FA,the "star" players & the media of England.
Old 15-12-2007, 09:25 AM
Samster

The FA have confirmed that Fabio Capello will succeed Steve McClaren as England manager.

He has signed a 4 & half year contract est 2 be worth £6.5million a year.

Some englishmen r critising the choice of him,namely Gareth Southgate, Steve Coppell and Mark Hughes. These trio prefer an Englishman 2 lead the 3 lions,but does any Englishman(minus Sir Bobby) fit the bill???

Some the foreigners r happy with his appt.
ManC's Swedish manager(Sven Goran Eriksson)>>Capello is one of the best managers you can find.
Liverpool's Spanish manager(Rafael Benitez)>>I know him, he is a great manager. He is a good worker and has clear ideas what to do. He is a winner.
Arsenal's French manager(Arsene Wenger)>>I have known Fabio for a long time and he is an outstanding candidate. As far as the technical part of the job is concerned, you do not have to worry about him. He is a strong man, with a strong character.'
Old 15-12-2007, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 20
WRX_STI is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWRX_STI is a Helpful and Caring Samster

his past glory can pacify some fans at least
Old 15-12-2007, 03:44 PM
Samster

Stats Of the man to lead the 3 lions for the next 4 & 1/2 years(on contract).

Born: June 18, 1946
Birthplace: San Canzian d'Isonzo, Italy
Previous Clubs: AC Milan; Roma; Juventus; Real Madrid

Honours:
Scudetto with AC Milan: 1991/92, 1992/93, 1993/94, 1995/96.
Scudetto with AS Roma: 2000/01.
Scudetto with Juventus: 2004/05, 2005/06(stripped of the title);
La Liga with Real Madrid: 1996/97.
La Liga with Real Madrid: 2006/07.
Champions League winner with AC Milan: 1994(beat Barcelona)
European Super Cup winner with AC Milan: 1994(beat Arsenal)

1 very positive thing we can see from his stats, is that he nvr fails 2 win honours with all the clubs he had worked with.

He has been confirmed as a art buff & has a private collection worth £10million.

During his playing days,he scored for the Azzurri's against England in 1973 to secure their first win over the Three Lions.
Old 15-12-2007, 07:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -322 / Power: 0
Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok

IMHO Fabio Capello may bring success to England National Team becos of his very defensive and cautious approach! his technique may well suit England well becos England do not play beautiful soccer and play negatively most of the times.
Old 16-12-2007, 08:07 AM
Samster

I hope that he k kill the egos in some of these "superstars" of the 3 lions.
Like wat he did to Ronaldo & a man called David at Real.
If these men r selected 2 wear the jersey of the 4 lions,they must be proud to wear it.
They should show their arrogance & proudness on the field & not off it.
No pt talk of the big time off the pitch,and become "idols" when on the pitch 2 deliver wat u talk.
The former boss is 1 that cannot handle these egos,and simply follow them blindly.
He is same as the former "foreigner" coach.
Jz played big names on the field,w/o looking at form & commitment.
Shame on those that were selected 2 wear the 3 lions,but did not played like a lion. In fact some of them does not even played like a cub.
Old 18-12-2007, 10:10 AM
Samster

some ppl r saying that England is "buying" the world cup.

yes,they r paying BIG $$ 4 Mr Fabio,but who dares say that $$ definitely k gurantee honours??

Some r saying that by appointing a local(englishmen) coach,it would be much cheaper & mpre noble. Wat the fxxx..........
If there is an Englishman that k get this job done,why they need 2 pay big $$ 4 a foreigner.
Some of them simply refused 2 accept the fact that no Englsh caoch k lead them 2 honours............

Talking abt the thief ask the crowd 2 catch another thief.
When Mr Steve failed 2 lead the 3 lions 2 Euro2008,did any tom/dick/harry stand up and talk 4 him??

Nothing is free,neither is it cheap if u 1 quality stuff.
Old 24-12-2007, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by joew2005 View Post
Like wat he did to Ronaldo & a man called David at Real.
If these men r selected 2 wear the jersey of the 4 lions,they must be proud to wear it.
yes capello does like a 4th lion.
Old 03-01-2008, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
cheekyfella deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

IMHO, the problem with England is that there are just too many rich players and the too much reliance on these players. I feel most of them are in the team as a result of star attraction and media pressure. Being the coach of england is damn tough and stressful. The coach need not only deal with these rich players but also to appease the media and the british people who hunger for world success.

The ideal coach would be one that can take all this crap. Frankly I cannot see anyone that fits the mould but I think Jose Mourinho comes close. Fabio would probably not last till the world cup qualifiers.
Old 03-01-2008, 07:54 PM
Samster

I believe Fabio will last >3yrs,reason being that he is not jz somebody.
We shall see hw he handles thes big egos of "superstars".
If he handle David @ Real,then nobody in the jersey of the 3 lions k be more difficult.
Who in a 3 lions' jersey k be bigger ego then David B??
2 me,there isn't any1.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1