The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-01-2017, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
OlympicDreamer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Missionary is cock stand killer?

Over the past few years, once in awhile I will visit Geylang Thailand Cat 50.

I found that going to geylang is not worth the $ because I cum very quickly. And just recently I read that missionary will make a man cum faster because of certain muscle group being used in that position.

Either that, or I have premature ejaculation.

When she cowboy me, I still can last awhile when I am doing maths in my head and thinking of random stuff. Missionary... is my killer.

Anyway... it's always them who lie down in missionary. How come I never get to choose what position or style I want?
Old 09-01-2017, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
hongtao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Missionary is cock stand killer?

Hi bro, missionary is also my killer esp when you are seeing the boobs bouncing. Actually u can ask them to change positions one. Most are accommodative.
Old 09-01-2017, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlympicDreamer View Post
O
Anyway... it's always them who lie down in missionary. How come I never get to choose what position or style I want?
i always get to choose what position and style i want leh

maybe you didn't choose so they go by their default position.
Old 09-01-2017, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 10
aphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Missionary killer? Wait til you try doggy 😆
Old 09-01-2017, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
MrAnalyst deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I m quick comer..so last time dare not to try Cat 150 . first time i try , i shot when blowjob started...so waste of money..now I become smart..before go to them about 3 hours earlier. , I jerk off one time..so when I go to them , I can control and can bonk quite well until shot...now enjoying Cat 150 girls

Last edited by MrAnalyst; 09-01-2017 at 03:50 PM.
Old 09-01-2017, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16316 / Power: 51
siam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond reputesiam66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I found that going to geylang is not worth the $ because I cum very quickly. And just recently I read that missionary will make a man cum faster because of certain muscle group being used in that position.

When she cowboy me, I still can last awhile when I am doing maths in my head and thinking of random stuff. Missionary... is my killer.

... Lol ...
Old 09-01-2017, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:

You lie down and let them serve you first, by default most will auto start with cowgirl.

Problem will go away as you age, take longer to cum.

Age some more, then cock stand becomes the problem!!
Old 09-01-2017, 10:49 PM
Samster

how to train until can do very long in missionary?
Old 10-01-2017, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 9
hashansilva is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhashansilva is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

how long do you last bro?
me too cum fast and sometimes cum during blowjob

probably stamina training fleshlight or stamina spray helps?
Old 10-01-2017, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

you are lucky bro... i can only cum in missionary... any other position my cock become soft... cannot cum while bj cannot cum while hj...
Old 10-01-2017, 03:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
cyrenaic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

for me it's the opposite, cowgirl always kill my erection, because my dick curves when it's hard

also i have to either go rough sex or lose my erection, especially with condom. rough sex is tiring for not-really-fit guy like me, 10 minutes bang bang like crazy, haven't cum, but already tired.

seems like my dick already very old lol. i PCC like twice a day when i was younger, maybe this is the cause

now i always start with slow then fast doggy style straight after foreplay, then switch to missionary after tired. i like doggy style because my long curved dick presses against the right spots, shiok for the girl and for me too. then with lots of trial-and-error with my ex-gf i finally found missionary enjoyable too.

the key is to "experiment" with girls, find a way around your body's limitations (talk to doctor if need to), and find out what you like. find the angle that works for you every time. then when you need to pull out your 'weapon', you're already mentally prepared to make her go crazy

for gl girls i just assertively push them around into the position and angle i want. or i just tell them nicely if they understand english
Old 10-01-2017, 09:36 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 0
bonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to all

missionary is very satisfying for me, if she don't pump that hard i do not cum that fast too
Old 10-01-2017, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yongjiang5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hashansilva View Post
how long do you last bro?
me too cum fast and sometimes cum during blowjob

probably stamina training fleshlight or stamina spray helps?
Broo, if u masturbate alot right, ur penis skin will be less sensitive to touching and by default you can last longer in bed~ cheers!
Old 10-01-2017, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yongjiang5 View Post
Broo, if u masturbate alot right, ur penis skin will be less sensitive to touching and by default you can last longer in bed~ cheers!
i pcc alot with my foreskin, never touch the head... still same. i think i never train, everytime aim for ejaculation... thats why like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrenaic View Post
for me it's the opposite, cowgirl always kill my erection, because my dick curves when it's hard

also i have to either go rough sex or lose my erection, especially with condom. rough sex is tiring for not-really-fit guy like me, 10 minutes bang bang like crazy, haven't cum, but already tired.

seems like my dick already very old lol. i PCC like twice a day when i was younger, maybe this is the cause

now i always start with slow then fast doggy style straight after foreplay, then switch to missionary after tired. i like doggy style because my long curved dick presses against the right spots, shiok for the girl and for me too. then with lots of trial-and-error with my ex-gf i finally found missionary enjoyable too.

the key is to "experiment" with girls, find a way around your body's limitations (talk to doctor if need to), and find out what you like. find the angle that works for you every time. then when you need to pull out your 'weapon', you're already mentally prepared to make her go crazy

for gl girls i just assertively push them around into the position and angle i want. or i just tell them nicely if they understand english
hmmm... ok. i try next time. mine curve downwards ((:

i going for foreskin removal end of this month.
Old 11-01-2017, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by 今晚打老虎. View Post
you are lucky bro... i can only cum in missionary... any other position my cock become soft... cannot cum while bj cannot cum while hj...
Hahaha Exactly! TS had it good, when compared to uncles like myself.

To OlympicDreamer, if you can recharge fast, then shoot again! CIM one ger first, then go and fj another! $100 can (successfully) bonk 2 cat50 girls in one night, that's a dream for me nowadays.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1