The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2018, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: Sharing info for tall WLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Don't think there is a gal of height > 1.65m in this house. Maybe the tallest should be Ting Ting who is 1.63m thereabout. Could be from other nearby houses e.g. Mei You (2033), Xiao Qi (2045), Xiao Bei (2040) or Bai Xue (16W12).
it was about 11am plus, so i assume this lady could be walking from her hostel to the house, cannot be 2062a as i did not see her there before. is there another house between 2062a and Lorna? lor 20 not my hunting ground, but this babe neh neh bouncing when she walks really make me buay tahan. even if i make one round back to lor 20 i sure miss her as she could have walked to the house.

thks to that stupid car behind me. i wanna find this gem. long hair, yah, most have long hair anyway.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 20-06-2018, 10:19 PM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

KNN her bouncing boobs keep lingering in my mind.

maybe i gotta go do topo mission in every house in lorong 20 tomorrow? this will be crazy. if she code red or outcall, no way to spot her. ahhh

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 20-06-2018, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
it was about 11am plus, so i assume this lady could be walking from her hostel to the house, cannot be 2062a as i did not see her there before. is there another house between 2062a and Lorna? lor 20 not my hunting ground, but this babe neh neh bouncing when she walks really make me buay tahan. even if i make one round back to lor 20 i sure miss her as she could have walked to the house.

thks to that stupid car behind me. i wanna find this gem. long hair, yah, most have long hair anyway.
Tall and have big bouncy boobs, can reduced to Mei You (2033) or Bai Xue (16W12) ...
Old 21-06-2018, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Sharing info for tall WLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
wow, i was driving along lorong 20 and saw a WL walking towards Lorna, i supposed this gal from that house. she is very tall, i estimate to be 1.72 at least, her neh neh bouncing as she walks. i could not stop my car as there was a stupid car right behind me. KNN.

any idea who this gal is?
You should have drove back to Lorna then go in to ask
Old 21-06-2018, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
You should have drove back to Lorna then go in to ask
He should have taken a photo with Phone camera, then go to Lorna’s shop to enquire. Slowing down while driving in a small lane is nothing wrong lah. Just stop your car and pretend you checking something then hop back in lor...
Old 21-06-2018, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Sharing info for tall WLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
He should have taken a photo with Phone camera, then go to Lorna’s shop to enquire. Slowing down while driving in a small lane is nothing wrong lah. Just stop your car and pretend you checking something then hop back in lor...
He worried about the behind tailgating car mah

I understand cos many people are rushing to fuck then rushing back home or office
Old 21-06-2018, 01:47 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
He worried about the behind tailgating car mah

I understand cos many people are rushing to fuck then rushing back home or office
Yeah.

Stop car.

Come out for a few seconds pretend to take photo of your car but actually is snapping the WL walking.

Jump back in and drive off quickly.

Take note of time you took the photos.

Next day or later on in the same day, go to lorna's house say you want to call the WL who came into her house at XXXX time, and show the video.

Sit there and wait for the WL to appear lor....
Old 21-06-2018, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
paintingfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yeah.

Stop car.

Come out for a few seconds pretend to take photo of your car but actually is snapping the WL walking.

Jump back in and drive off quickly.

Take note of time you took the photos.

Next day or later on in the same day, go to lorna's house say you want to call the WL who came into her house at XXXX time, and show the video.

Sit there and wait for the WL to appear lor....
Wow, i noting all these tips and tricks down fast. Realize i am such a noob at these matters.
Old 21-06-2018, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintingfan View Post
Wow, i noting all these tips and tricks down fast. Realize i am such a noob at these matters.
I do not think you are a "noob"
Old 21-06-2018, 03:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
I do not think you are a "noob"
Legit Noob and newbie. Stamp, chop and pass custom wan.
Old 21-06-2018, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 6
Flyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Tall and have big bouncy boobs, can reduced to Mei You (2033) or Bai Xue (16W12) ...
Mei you 2033 has hard boobs I doubt if it bounce 😊
Old 21-06-2018, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyingdisc View Post
Mei you 2033 has hard boobs I doubt if it bounce ��
Got C and above easy to bounce lo. U go buy a bra squeeze ur neh neh together u will also see bounce.
Old 21-06-2018, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Wonder why no Lao jiao post this girl before.

Good service and best part can squirt and has a pussy that can cramp your dick when high. The constant cramping squeezing and squirting. Makes you come in no time. Told me has a customer that makes her wet the whole bed and even soak thr the mattress protector.

Guess everyone wants to keep a gem to himself. Just like when elecjoy posted on 2062 Anqi. He was told to not post again.

Well, those who tried knew who I’m talking and I shall keep to the rules of not posting the name and house.
Old 21-06-2018, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry View Post

Good service and best part can squirt and has a pussy that can cramp your dick when high. The constant cramping squeezing and squirting. Makes you come in no time. Told me has a customer that makes her wet the whole bed and even soak thr the mattress protector.

Guess everyone wants to keep a gem to himself. Just like when elecjoy posted on 2062 Anqi. He was told to not post again.

Well, those who tried knew who I’m talking and I shall keep to the rules of not posting the name and house.
Yoz, who this. Tell leh. KNS dun keep to urself. Squinter hard to find leh.
I like
Old 21-06-2018, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry View Post

hey bro

share leh. pls pm me

but if A boobs the dont bother
I am not into runway fuck

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1