The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-11-2016, 12:39 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Re: L1606a

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I trying to persuade my faves don't go home so early....
wish u luck then wah how many fav u persuade
Old 29-11-2016, 12:40 PM

korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Because CNY in January so must buy ticket now
wah I must buy early then
Old 29-11-2016, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: L1606a

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I trying to persuade my faves don't go home so early....
Unless you can get the ticket for them then confirm they will stay until mid January
Old 29-11-2016, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Unless you can get the ticket for them then confirm they will stay until mid January
get them business class
Old 30-11-2016, 12:44 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L1606a

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
get them business class
Suites class

They love you deep deep
Old 30-11-2016, 01:23 AM

Quote:
Suites class

They love you deep deep
An ex-wl told me she went oversea trip and was upgraded to business class FOC. And she bumped into her ex-customer who travelled with economic class

somehow me alone never bumped into ppl I know. But with them go cinema, sentosa, orchards, vivo, chinatown, etc can bump into ppl we know of
Old 30-11-2016, 01:26 AM
Samster

Talking Re: L1606a

Quote:
An ex-wl told me she went oversea trip and was upgraded to business class FOC. And she bumped into her ex-customer who travelled with economic class

somehow me alone never bumped into ppl I know. But with them go cinema, sentosa, orchards, vivo, chinatown, etc can bump into ppl we know of
Try City Plaza
Old 30-11-2016, 01:29 AM

Quote:
Try City Plaza
u mean bump into WL then as well all the famous eatories in geylang during supper time
Old 30-11-2016, 01:37 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: L1606a

Quote:
u mean bump into WL then as well all the famous eatories in geylang during supper time
Hot Pot Shop
Old 16-12-2016, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 20
Bomb is one of the Best!Bomb is one of the Best!Bomb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvlustwonderfu View Post
XIAO YUN! 1606A ULTIMATE GFE!!!

She raised my heartbeat when I first saw her, like a little beauty in poly, that type where all the guys in school want for a girlfriend (校花). Now just by thinking of her, my cock is rock hard, so hard, I find it hard to concentrate writing.

I have fucked her twice, the first time we were like strangers at first, so she just keeps smiling. I like to see her striped naked and her body is like my poly dreamed girl, petite, B+ boobs, child like nipple, fair smooth skin and perky butt like a baby’s bottom.

You can touch her everywhere, kiss her, and suck her tits, her hole, very accommodating.

During the first time in the bathroom she would use her breast to rub all over my soapy body, front and back then she would use her breast to rub my dick followed by warm water to BBBJ me. But the second time we kiss a lot, she would wash my dick and kiss me, she would take every opportunity to kiss me on my lips whenever she can. Like bathing with a new sweetheart.

On the bed she who give me a light massage followed by breast massage. The second time I told her to skip the breast massage and just give me BBBJ, AR and BALLS licking. She does that alternately for 20mins or more in different positions, all along allowing me to play with her pussy and breast. I didn’t ask for 69 because I just want to see myself fucking her beautiful face. And when she licks my ass she would totally buried her beautiful face into my ass and licks it with her soft tongue. She really put in a lot of effort to BBBJ and AR tirelessly nonstop until I say my turn, you lie down I want to play with you.

When she lies on her back we kissed and I finger her, she gets wet quite easily while she plays with my cock. Then she was responding and enjoying it, mourning away. I lick and suck her tits while still playing with her pussy. Then I go down on her and she move her pelvic along with my licking rhythm, then I dig my finger in her wet and warm pussy and lift up her feet to suck her toes.

At first she said don’t want but when I suck it she feels so good she literally scream. I continue to dig her pussy while my thumb rubs her clit. I know she is close to Cumming, so I say put on the condom I want to fuck. While I fuck her missionary position she keeps kissing me and hugging me really tight, using her legs to lock my legs. Finally, I turn her to the side and grab her breast and ass while I fucked her hard until I cum.

After that she just hugs me and kisses me. Like just finished fucking a real gf.

Overall:

Looks: 8.5/10
Body: 8/10
Kiss: 10.5/10 (No Frenching, I guess she will fall in love if she french)
BBBJ: 10/10
AR: 13/10 (really long, as I requested it)
Painting and Fingering: Yes
FJ: 10/10 (Passionate)
Attitude: 10/10 (Very accommodating, Sweet and Gentle, No complains, no attitude problem)
GFE: 10/10 Like real GF!

Very Service oriented. Once she warms up with you, she is like your most incredible darling!

RTF: Certainly!!
I have not for posted for a very long time, old man, very lazy.
But have to validate and confirm your post for Xiao Yun.
Very accurate, and the best i have had for a long long time in GL.
Old 20-12-2016, 11:08 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
FuckMeBaby3 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

JiaJia

1606A

Wow! where to begin? Pretty girl with big soft yummy tits with high high GFE.

The minute I enter, she hugs and french me with lots of passion like she wants to *uck me hard later. While deep frenching she unbuckle my pants and slide her hands into my underwear to touch, squeeze and rub my 2ic while she moan! Then we fall onto the bed and she takes my clothes off like she can't wait to open the present, then Merry Christmas! she licks my nipple while playing with my 2ic then she reach for my 2ic and lick and suck! Wow! Then she pull apart her top dress and ask me to quickly take her clothes off, I ofcos oblige with gladness and uncover her breast that is big smooth and soft (36D I think) very good to squeeze and suck, then I undress her, kiss her then smell her pussy, very nice, no smell so I lick her then she feel like she going to cum say we go take a bath.

In the bathroom she is all smiles and happy, we French a lot, she uses her soft boobs to rub me while washes my 2ic, balls and ass with lots of seductive moves, all these while never stop frenching. Then she kneel down to lick my balls and ass then bbbj me. After a while she wash me and ask me to wait while she grab a towel to dry me, what a good service!.

She ask me to lie on the front while she gave me a soothing massage (just what I needed) not a professional masseur but she was good enough. Then she use her breast to massage me. Including using the sole of my feet to rub her tits, Very shiok! (There are more service like catbath and all but I am too lazy to write)

Then she ask me to raise my ass and she lick it, tickling with circling action then she licks my balls then my 2ic then my balls and ass again, it was amazing!

Then she turns me around and we french deeply while she gently play with my balls and 2ic, she then slowly lick her way down to lick my knees and followed by passionately loving my 2ic and balls.

While she is kneeling beside me bbbj me, I reach for her pussy, boy is she wet! playing with her clit and inserting my finger into her warm and slippery pussy is so shiok! Later we did a 69 and it was an amazing experience, we can't stop holding each other tight tight and suck each other hard.

I am very lazy to write more. just that the sex was equally intense and we *uck each other real hard in many various positions until we both came very hard.

Here's the verdict:
Looks: 7.5-8 She is the pretty type.
Boobs: 8.5 She has very nice boobs, not saggy and the right suckable size nipple.
Body: 8.5 Not super slim nor fat, very womanly figure, fair and quite tall also
French: 7.5-8 French well and very passionately
Service: 8.5 very keen to please and learn always ask me if i feel good.
AR: 7 can be longer and better.
BBBJ: 7 not bad, can be better.
FJ: 8.5 She loves *ucking with lots of passion
GFE: 9.5 She is very easy and comfortable to be with.
Attitude: 10

RTF: Very Yes!
Old 21-12-2016, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 13
Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!

Was trying to find those recommended ones in 1606 & 1606A but all not available.

So I tried a newbie Zhen Zu. She' a syt. My type of JC girl.
Cold and hot Bbbj in Shower.
Her boobs are not big but still nice to fondle.
Her bbbj was best slippery and twisting and she did it for a long time.
FJ was accommodating. I love her GFE as she holds your during FJ. Love her cowgirl. Kissing and some tongue.

Will RTF after trying others.
Old 22-12-2016, 07:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckMeBaby3 View Post
JiaJia

1606A

The minute I enter, she hugs and french me with lots of passion like she wants to *uck me hard later. While deep frenching she unbuckle my pants and slide her hands into my underwear to touch, squeeze and rub my 2ic while she moan! Then we fall onto the bed and she takes my clothes off like she can't wait to open the present, then Merry Christmas! she licks my nipple while playing with my 2ic then she reach for my 2ic and lick and suck! Wow! Then she pull apart her top dress and ask me to quickly take her clothes off, I ofcos oblige with gladness and uncover her breast that is big smooth and soft (36D I think) very good to squeeze and suck, then I undress her, kiss her then smell her pussy, very nice, no smell so I lick her then she feel like she going to cum say we go take a bath.

In the bathroom she is all smiles and happy, we French a lot, she uses her soft boobs to rub me while washes my 2ic, balls and ass with lots of seductive moves, all these while never stop frenching. Then she kneel down to lick my balls and ass then bbbj me. After a while she wash me and ask me to wait while she grab a towel to dry me, what a good service!.

She ask me to lie on the front while she gave me a soothing massage (just what I needed) not a professional masseur but she was good enough. Then she use her breast to massage me. Including using the sole of my feet to rub her tits, Very shiok! (There are more service like catbath and all but I am too lazy to write)

Then she ask me to raise my ass and she lick it, tickling with circling action then she licks my balls then my 2ic then my balls and ass again, it was amazing!

Then she turns me around and we french deeply while she gently play with my balls and 2ic, she then slowly lick her way down to lick my knees and followed by passionately loving my 2ic and balls.

While she is kneeling beside me bbbj me, I reach for her pussy, boy is she wet! playing with her clit and inserting my finger into her warm and slippery pussy is so shiok! Later we did a 69 and it was an amazing experience, we can't stop holding each other tight tight and suck each other hard.

I am very lazy to write more. just that the sex was equally intense and we *uck each other real hard in many various positions until we both came very hard.

Here's the verdict:
Boobs: 8.5 She has very nice boobs, not saggy and the right suckable size nipple.

No Jia Jia in 1606A Bro. Where did you call in from?
Old 22-12-2016, 11:09 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
FuckMeBaby3 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles View Post
No Jia Jia in 1606A Bro. Where did you call in from?
That's strange, I was there for her yesterday, but she was busy. Did you go to the right house? I think you can find her at 1608 also.
Old 22-12-2016, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playerguy View Post
Was trying to find those recommended ones in 1606 & 1606A but all not available.

So I tried a newbie Zhen Zu. She' a syt. My type of JC girl.
Cold and hot Bbbj in Shower.
Her boobs are not big but still nice to fondle.
Her bbbj was best slippery and twisting and she did it for a long time.
FJ was accommodating. I love her GFE as she holds your during FJ. Love her cowgirl. Kissing and some tongue.

Will RTF after trying others.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckMeBaby3 View Post
JiaJia

1606A

Here's the verdict:

zhen zhu and jia jia from which house?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1