The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 24-03-2011, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute
L Messi Vs C Ronaldo

Five Reasons Why Lio Messi is Better than Cristiano Ronaldo

With all the hype about the biggest football transaction of the year that never materialized, and United's Champion's League title, many people have put Lionel Messi on a second level and Cristiano Ronaldo on the throne by himself.

True, Ronaldo won both the European Cup and the Premier League title convincingly while Barcelona ended the year with only disappointment, but that doesn't change the fact that Messi is just a better player than Ronaldo.

Here are five convincing reasons why:

1) Messi is and has always been more of a team player than the Portuguese star. Ronaldo has received heat about his selfish play and while it is true that Diego Maradona called Messi a bit selfish in the last few weeks, the Argentinian does not reach the ridiculous levels Ronaldo can sometimes achieve.

2) Age at this point in the two superstars' careers is a very underrated factor. Messi is two years younger than Ronaldo. Usually this is not a considerable difference, but compare Ronaldo from two years ago to today, and you will definitely see a difference. Additionally, the maturity level of a 21-year-old player to a 23-year-old is significant. For proof of this look at Ronaldinho, who didn't really reach his peak until he was about 25.

3) To most fans the integrity of the game is a big topic. Diving always takes away from the honesty and beauty of football, and unfortunately, Cristiano Ronaldo has perfected the art of diving as much as Olympic gold medalist Matthew Mitcham. Messi, on the other hand, is a warrior. His small frame seems easy to take down. However, it appears like he always runs between someone's legs or stays on his knees to keep a play going instead of splashing onto what some dream to be a huge green swimming pool.

Another point for the Argentine.

4) Success with the national team is always key, especially when one speaks of Argentina or Portugal, and this is where Messi has the largest advantage. At only 21, the South American prodigy has won an U-20 World Cup, an Olympic gold medal, and has reached a Copa America final. Ronaldo, at 23, has been to one Euro final as the host, and that was four years ago, when Figo was still king in Portugal. It just always seems like Ronaldo ends up owing Portuguese fans a little more, while Messi, at his very young age, has given them plenty to gloat about.

5) Attitude is the single most important attribute in sports. Messi has it all. The way he takes punishment and keeps going and his never-say-die mentality are admirable. You will never see Lionel Messi on the ground unless really injured, or with his head down before the end of a game, or even jogging if there is any remote chance of getting to a ball that's seemingly unreachable. Now take a look at Ronaldo. While his talent and potential are unreal, we see images too often of him crying, arguing, or just throwing tantrums that take away from his abilities and his team's chemistry.

Diving and attitude go hand in hand, which is why it is normal to see Ronaldo on the floor for several minutes, and almost impossible to see Messi in the same situation.

Do you agree with the above?
Old 24-03-2011, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future
Re: L Messi Vs C Ronaldo

Hi TS,
I truely agreed.... Can I post my pix wearing L.Messi 10 ARG WC10 away.... Ahh better don't....later people reconize me.
But I'll C&P your article and send to NP for everyone to read.....
Can?

Cheers
Old 24-03-2011, 01:52 PM
Samster

machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
Hi TS,
I truely agreed.... Can I post my pix wearing L.Messi 10 ARG WC10 away.... Ahh better don't....later people reconize me.
But I'll C&P your article and send to NP for everyone to read.....
Can?

Cheers
Bro, you are most welcome to post your pic here.

The above article is not written by me, it's C&P from another forum.
Old 24-03-2011, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 18
Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by machoman View Post
Here are five convincing reasons why:

1) Messi is and has always been more of a team player than the Portuguese star. Ronaldo has received heat about his selfish play and while it is true that Diego Maradona called Messi a bit selfish in the last few weeks, the Argentinian does not reach the ridiculous levels Ronaldo can sometimes achieve.
For me, Lionel win hands down for this point.

Quote:
2) Age at this point in the two superstars' careers is a very underrated factor. Messi is two years younger than Ronaldo. Usually this is not a considerable difference, but compare Ronaldo from two years ago to today, and you will definitely see a difference. Additionally, the maturity level of a 21-year-old player to a 23-year-old is significant. For proof of this look at Ronaldinho, who didn't really reach his peak until he was about 25.
For me, Lionel win hands down for this point too.

Quote:
3) To most fans the integrity of the game is a big topic. Diving always takes away from the honesty and beauty of football, and unfortunately, Cristiano Ronaldo has perfected the art of diving as much as Olympic gold medalist Matthew Mitcham. Messi, on the other hand, is a warrior. His small frame seems easy to take down. However, it appears like he always runs between someone's legs or stays on his knees to keep a play going instead of splashing onto what some dream to be a huge green swimming pool.
For me, Cristiano win hand down if we talk about diving. I guess for his small frame, Lionel wouldn't make a great diver, hence, he didn't bother to try too much.

Jokes aside, I think Lionel may at one stage learn to dive too. However, based on his integrity to stay with Barca so far, I think, for me, Lionel stands taller for this point.

Quote:
4) Success with the national team is always key, especially when one speaks of Argentina or Portugal, and this is where Messi has the largest advantage. At only 21, the South American prodigy has won an U-20 World Cup, an Olympic gold medal, and has reached a Copa America final. Ronaldo, at 23, has been to one Euro final as the host, and that was four years ago, when Figo was still king in Portugal. It just always seems like Ronaldo ends up owing Portuguese fans a little more, while Messi, at his very young age, has given them plenty to gloat about.
Bro machoman, I think differently with this point. For me both have yet to perform for their individual country at senior level.

However, Lionel has much more accomplished players in Argentina than Cristiano has. Just look at Argentina's lineup and Portugal's lineup. I think Argentina stand out, but Lionel is not performing with so much support may be due to the style of play different from European play.

Hence, to me this is 0.5 point for both. As so far both of them doesn't deserve a full point at senior level.

Quote:
5) Attitude is the single most important attribute in sports. Messi has it all. The way he takes punishment and keeps going and his never-say-die mentality are admirable. You will never see Lionel Messi on the ground unless really injured, or with his head down before the end of a game, or even jogging if there is any remote chance of getting to a ball that's seemingly unreachable. Now take a look at Ronaldo. While his talent and potential are unreal, we see images too often of him crying, arguing, or just throwing tantrums that take away from his abilities and his team's chemistry.

Diving and attitude go hand in hand, which is why it is normal to see Ronaldo on the floor for several minutes, and almost impossible to see Messi in the same situation.
Ooo... Yeah.... Attitude... Cristiano has more attitude than Lionel, but it is more of a negative than positive.

I guess it is his cockiness that makes him a public enemy, Cristiano has only himself to blame for not getting this point.

On my score card, Lionel Messi (4.5) Cristiano Ronaldo (0.5)

So what say you bro?

Ooo... Yeah...

MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Fiction: Stepdaughter's friends

Last edited by Spurslover; 24-03-2011 at 03:30 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 25-03-2011, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurslover View Post
Bro machoman, I think differently with this point. For me both have yet to perform for their individual country at senior level.

On my score card, Lionel Messi (4.5) Cristiano Ronaldo (0.5)

So what say you bro?

Ooo... Yeah...

Well, bro Spurslover, thank you for your wonderful blow-by-blow analysis of the article.

The 5 reasons in the above article are:

1. Team Player
2. Age
3. Integrity
4. Success with national team
5. Attitude

For me, it's really a no-brainer. Leo Messi wins hands down in all 5 areas.

I have to agree with you that Messi have not performed well at senior national level compared to club level. If you were to read point 4 again, the writer was speaking about the junior level. On the score, I agree with the writer.
Old 25-03-2011, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 18
Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I have to agree with you that Messi have not performed well at senior national level compared to club level. If you were to read point 4 again, the writer was speaking about the junior level. On the score, I agree with the writer.
Ooo... Yeah....

I didn't follow too much of junior level, hence, I cannot comment on that. However, I am basing on the senior level. Although I am more a Messi fan than Ronaldo, but I guess certain slag must be given to Ronaldo given the pressure he has to take if Portugal fails as compared to Messi.

By way of example:
Any Portugal inability to perform will be Ronaldo's problem. But Argentina failure to perform could be Tevez, Mescherano, Aguero, Messi, Higuain...

I know it may deviate from the writer's directive. But I think junior level's performance is not very reflective of the performance of the player as Pele and Maradona did not achieve greatness due to junior level, given both are great players in their own aspect.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Ooo... Yeah...

MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Fiction: Stepdaughter's friends

Last edited by Spurslover; 25-03-2011 at 04:46 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 25-03-2011, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

and unlike messi, cronaldo is gay.

Old 25-03-2011, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...63859/?cc=4716

Messi named Player of the Year

The final 3-man shortlist r Messi, Xavi & Andres Iniesta.
Cr wasn't even in the top 3.
Old 20-04-2011, 02:38 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
average jOe is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Come let's be brutally honest.

Messi deserves to sweep all awards. I have not seen quite a player like him. He even took over Ronaldo of Brazil in the of goals scored in this one season and he is not a striker! more like a winner. Take note, it will be many many years before you can see anther player like him who is still so young. Amazing

But C.Ronaldo is really good too. Though his arrray of trick can't match Messi flair, he is fantasy world class player, A fantastic player.........with a lousy sportmanship to go with.

Let us credit when credit is dued.

Messi wins @ the moment.
Old 20-04-2011, 05:48 AM
Samster

joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

Messi is definitely better than CR @ the moment.
Hving won the Player of the Year awayd earlier, & Cr wasn't in the final 3-man shortlisted(Messi, Xavi & Andres Iniesta).

After last Sat's draw betw Real & Barca, Barca leads Real by 8 points with 6 games remaining in the La Liga tis season.
Barca has almost won the La Liga league title tis season.

Real's only realistic hope 4 a trophy tis season is 2nite's Copa del Rey Final against Barca @ Mestalla(Valencia), & the UCL SF 2 leg clash with Barca as well. These remaining 3 Clasicos would determine whether CR would go empty handed or not tis season .....
Old 21-04-2011, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 14
golf is a splendid one to beholdgolf is a splendid one to beholdgolf is a splendid one to beholdgolf is a splendid one to beholdgolf is a splendid one to beholdgolf is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
For me, it's really a no-brainer. Leo Messi wins hands down in all 5 areas. [/B]
Quote:
[B]

it's a no-brainer.
there shouldn't even be any comparison between the present messi and ronaldo.
2 years ago, ronaldo might come close.

to me, pt (5) is the most important aspect of a successful footballer...
he should have the right attitude on the pitch. should be able to take knocks positively and leads his team by example when things are not going their way.
most of the time, u'll see ronaldo sit there complaining to referee or looking for chance to retaliate when he is tackled hard. but messi would often get up and try to win the ball back and put 1 pass the defender.

and messi always plays with a smile on his face. u can feel tat he enjoys the game, not just enjoy winning it..
Old 21-04-2011, 06:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 17
jitlong69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by joew2005 View Post

Real's only realistic hope 4 a trophy tis season is 2nite's Copa del Rey Final against Barca @ Mestalla(Valencia), & the UCL SF 2 leg clash with Barca as well. These remaining 3 Clasicos would determine whether CR would go empty handed or not tis season .....
Looks like he (CR) is not and he scored a fantastic header which turns out to be the winner.
Old 21-04-2011, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jitlong69 View Post
Looks like he (CR) is not and he scored a fantastic header which turns out to be the winner.
it should not be "looks like" ..... he won the Copa del Rey with the header.
Old 21-04-2011, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
demondemon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

still prefer messi
hes more humble
Old 22-04-2011, 05:36 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
average jOe is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by demondemon View Post
still prefer messi
hes more humble
Couldn't agree more. Messi has has been described by Johan Cruff to be already one of the great. A living great, still on the pitch terrorizing opponent great. But even the best still have his off day. A world cup medal around his neck will settle all arguments and destroy all doubts.

His humilty along with his brilliance on the ball just make it easier for us to praise him.

Those who love football/soccer should set aside some time just to watch him play.Though he is still young, player like him don't appear often.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1