The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2011, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by hock19 View Post
The problem here is that if bros try to give her a rest, others may take the opportunity then to see here; and in the end, irrespective of who sees her, she will be booked solid. The only way is for bros to multiple book her for a few seesions and then let her rest for most part of those sessions.
She should take a week break if she is rational and which is good for her customers and herself. Anyway money can't earn finish!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 14-07-2011, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 14
Submarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by binbin81 View Post
if miko improved her services, i would like to go back to her again.
basically i have engage her twice previously and most importantly, she is not over-worked that kind...haha
Bro binbin
Please try Miko, I think she must be in a good mood that day I rtf her!
Hope she happy everyday consistent to every customer!
She is gifted in body and should be super ang pai if her service stay consistent!
Old 15-07-2011, 04:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
vgmail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros, thanks for the XM recommendation, I booked her sight unseen and was not disappointed. While waiting for my booking, I saw a few girls in the front room and Miko caught my eye for a possible try...

Just as a side comment (and not intending to offend), having had a lot of Koreans overseas, these top tier PRC girls a re still a grade below the Koreans in terms of looks and body.

I'm more use to very little talking in the sessions and XM and I were chatting like friends which is an unusual experience for me and a bit of a distraction to the job at hand.. ;D

EDit: what is "ang pai" and commando?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
She should take a week break if she is rational and which is good for her customers and herself. Anyway money can't earn finish!
Old 15-07-2011, 06:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3515 / Power: 21
binbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vgmail View Post
Hi Bros, thanks for the XM recommendation, I booked her sight unseen and was not disappointed. While waiting for my booking, I saw a few girls in the front room and Miko caught my eye for a possible try...

Just as a side comment (and not intending to offend), having had a lot of Koreans overseas, these top tier PRC girls a re still a grade below the Koreans in terms of looks and body.

I'm more use to very little talking in the sessions and XM and I were chatting like friends which is an unusual experience for me and a bit of a distraction to the job at hand.. ;D

EDit: what is "ang pai" and commando?
angpai is hot favourite and commando refers to her aggressiveness.
Old 15-07-2011, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
duhman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tried Miko yesterday. i rate her 7 over all. not worth trying again. her looks i rate 7, FJ 7
Old 15-07-2011, 04:51 PM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by duhman View Post
tried Miko yesterday. i rate her 7 over all. not worth trying again. her looks i rate 7, FJ 7
7/10 is considered above-average, I wonder why not worth trying again??

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 15-07-2011, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yes shall do that when I next see her
Old 15-07-2011, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by vgmail View Post
Hi Bros, thanks for the XM recommendation, I ............................Just as a side comment (and not intending to offend), having had a lot of Koreans overseas, these top tier PRC girls a re still a grade below the Koreans in terms of looks and body.

Bro, if you are comparing the Koreans in their home country and the PRC MMs here,
then you are not doing a fair comparison leh.

The best PRC MMs are doing well in Beijing and Shanghai and they won't bother to come here.
Those who come here are the second grade ones or rather those who cannot take the intense competition back in China.
I find the top tier PRC MMs in Shanghai, ZhuHai and DongGuan are very good leh.

The Korean WLs in Singapore also not as good as those in Seoul. Same argument applies.
If you compare the PRC MMs and the Korean pros here, I think the PRC MMs are still slightly better IMHO.

Just my opinion.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 15-07-2011, 07:13 PM
Samster

duhman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
7/10 is considered above-average, I wonder why not worth trying again??
hmm i like to be generous. i would say below average so a 5 or 6
shes not into kissing, and there wasnt a need to please

based on the performance of her colleagues at 54a shes below average, at least for me
on top of it her looks is not really my type
Old 15-07-2011, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
PangAikKwek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post

This picture cannot see leh ...

Quote:

Xiao Man really look this ?

But I suppose, XM's breast is bigget then this picture ?
Old 15-07-2011, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
woail2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In China, there is a saying:
一等女人北京上海
二等女人深圳珠海
三等女人漂洋过海

So joker is right. The best PRC meimeis are in Bejing Shanghai, kept by the rich billionaires & bureaucrats.
We are seeing the 3rd grade meimei only.

We are all already going nuts over the 3rd grade women. If the 1st grade ones come, I cant imagine what will happen. Si liao poon kum wan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Bro, if you are comparing the Koreans in their home country and the PRC MMs here,
then you are not doing a fair comparison leh.

The best PRC MMs are doing well in Beijing and Shanghai and they won't bother to come here.
Those who come here are the second grade ones or rather those who cannot take the intense competition back in China.
I find the top tier PRC MMs in Shanghai, ZhuHai and DongGuan are very good leh.

The Korean WLs in Singapore also not as good as those in Seoul. Same argument applies.
If you compare the PRC MMs and the Korean pros here, I think the PRC MMs are still slightly better IMHO.

Just my opinion.
Old 15-07-2011, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
woail2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Captain submarine,
Does Miko start to walk like Cindy Crawford now after you did some correction to her pelvic area?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submarineking View Post
In fact I did agree as a Miko' fan!
Rtfed Miko recently, I did agree with bro Alg88 that Miko' service improved!
Only hope her to stay consistent and will rtf her next month!
Did u realize that Miko gained some weight? Her boobs upgraded due to weight gain but now got a little belly! Hahaha
Old 17-07-2011, 07:45 PM
Samster (M)

bigswinging deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my theory is very simple. WLs are human beings. you treat them well, you get good service. if you treat them badly, don't expect first class treatment. even if you treat a waitress badly in a restaurant, they will probably spit in your food.

there are some bros here who seem to think that $150 is a lot of money. it is not. nowadays, $150 can hardly buy dinner for 2 in a good restaurant. it is not enough for a tip at Las Vegas KTV on a Friday night. prices of a lot of things have gone up a lot in Singapore. and don't forget, the WL does not get the whole $150. so be realistic with your expectations. and who knows, you may be pleasantly surprised.
Old 18-07-2011, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 22
PussyLover is a splendid one to beholdPussyLover is a splendid one to beholdPussyLover is a splendid one to beholdPussyLover is a splendid one to beholdPussyLover is a splendid one to beholdPussyLover is a splendid one to beholdPussyLover is a splendid one to behold
Ella FR

Have been a member of Club 1654A for sometime now but never really posted any FRs due to time constraints. However, I'm really so happy with the level of service provided here that I brought a friend to 1654A three days ago.

He took MeiHui and I did my RTF with Ella.

My friend commented that MH was really chio with a great figure and complexion. But somehow he didn't really have the right chemistry with her so the sex was kind of mechanical. Kind of like 'let's get it over with' kind of feeling. But he still thoroughly enjoyed his bonk with a chio babe. He also commented that the quality of 1654A gals can easily match that of the KTV gals in OuYa, YiHao, Prince etc in Changping

Me, I did my RTF with Ella.
While there have been many FRs posted about her already, and much has been said about her great service, I just felt compelled to write an FR for her.

But honestly, words cannot totally describe how awesome she is. And I have to keep reminding myself not to kena KC by her
Yes, that's how awesome she is and such is the power of a babe who knows how to combine her charms with a sprinkling of GFE.

We were there around 6pm and all the rooms were occupied. So we proceeded upstairs to get a room.

Once we got into the room, we were frenching like long-lost lovers. I guess it really helped that this was an RTF. So the feeling and chemistry was really there.

While frenching, we fell onto the bed together, her on top of me. We were both looking at the big mirror on the ceiling and it was a sight to behold ... I was playing with her tits and pussy ... And she was giving me the slut look to the max .... Sibei shiok. Almost wanted to bonk her there and them without cap ... but big head prevailed over small head

I really love Ella's CFM looks .... turns me on every time.

After that, we went to take a shower. Shower time saw a lot more frenching ... and she also knelt down to give me a solid BBBJ ... Her eyes were locked onto mine the entire time ... Super CFM ... It took me a great deal of effort to stop myself from CIM!

After shower, she lay down on the bed with her bed near the edge. The sight of her CFM face with her long, wavy locks spread out on the bed was really a sight to behold. I went on top of her and she immediately took my member into her talented mouth. Not to be outdone, I also feasted on her beautiful abalone ... Nice, pretty and odorless. It didn't take long for her fluids to start flowing.

She then told me to go on all fours and she proceeded to give me one of the best ARs I have ever had. And that transitioned to another superb BBBJ with her underneath me again.

She then used her massage oil to coat my entire member and gave me an awesome hand + mouth combo. I swear I was using all my willpower to stop myself from cumming.

After 5 min of pure, blissful 'torture', I told her I couldn't take it anymore and asked her to cap me. After capping, she got on top of me. She did an awesome cowgirl on top.

And it was during cowgirl that I discovered a special position that gave her fantastic sensations. Won't mention it here. Bros who want to know can try it out with her or ask her Suffice to say that with her legs in a certain position with her on top, she soon went into waves and waves of climax

After she was back on planet earth, I turned her around for missionary. Couldn't be bothered to try other positions as missionary while frenching her is one of my favorite positions. She frenched non-stop while I drove my member relentlessly into her tight sweet pussy. While frenching, we were also hugging each other very tightly.

I soon felt my climax coming and I put her legs over her shoulder ... my favorite ending position. This allowed me to penetrate really deeply into her and I continued to pile-drive into her with her legs spread wide and over my shoulder. By this time, she was throwing her head from side to side.

Couldn't take it much longer and fired bucketloads of my soldiers into the cap. After that, we continued to hug each other for some time before I withdrew.

Time was running out (Isn't it strange how time flies while you're enjoying yourself?) and we went to take a shower where she carefully soaped me and washed me. We then changed and left the room.

Damn ... I'm having a hard-on while writing this FR. Need to visit her again real soon. She told me she would be having code-red these few days but should be back by Tuesday.

I really need to be conscious not to kena KC by her ... but I really love the sex with her

Ok, those of you looking for ratings, here they are. These are my personal feelings and YMMV

Looks: 7.8 / 10 (Love her awesome CFM looks. And I'm biased cos she reminds me of a hostel mate which I really would have loved to bonk but never had the chance to. So am reliving my University Hostel fantasy at 1654A

Body: 8 / 10 (Love her tall, slender body and her B- tits. Pink Nipples ... simply awesome)

AR: 7.5 / 10 (Not particularly a fan of AR but she does it really well. One of the best I've had)

BBBJ: 8 / 10 (Love the way she looks at me with her CFM looks while blowing me. And she can deep throat as well though not for very long. But she has lots of stamina while BBBJ)

Frenching: 9 / 10 (One of the best kissers I've had. We practically have a tongue fight each time we meet)

FJ: 8.8 / 10 (Love how accommodating she is. Plus we seem to have chemistry so the sex is really good. And like I mentioned, I am biased cos it feels like I'm living out my fantasy of bonking the Hostel mate I never got to bonk)

Overall: 8.5 / 10

Will I RTF?
Confirmed + Chop
Old 18-07-2011, 09:09 AM
Samster

Re: Ella FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by PussyLover View Post
Have been a member of Club 1654A for sometime now but never really posted any FRs due to time constraints. However, I'm really so happy with the level of service provided here that I brought a friend to 1654A three days ago.

Looks: 7.8 / 10 (Love her awesome CFM looks. And I'm biased cos she reminds me of a hostel mate which I really would have loved to bonk but never had the chance to. So am reliving my University Hostel fantasy at 1654A

Body: 8 / 10 (Love her tall, slender body and her B- tits. Pink Nipples ... simply awesome)

Great FR, bruddah!

Ella is one of my favourite WLs in Club54A besides Xiao Man, Chu Chu, Jia Jia, Yoyo, and Xiao Feng.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1