The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2010, 01:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 15
pgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of light
Cosplay in JB is the Trend now

Decide to start this as a new thread (Same OKT as knn2010), This OKT is so nice to arrange the PRC gal, at my request timing (earlier than their operating timing). He pm me last week, he has few PRC gals that he arrange to service horny Bros like us(SBF Bros). Going to JB today, so pm him to arrange to meet one of his babe, but must be early, as I have to be back to SG by 1400hrs,........he get the gal to the hotel early as promise............

Long story made short;

Went down to the hotel, got the room number from OKT, process to the room, when Wen Wen opened the door, Wow....., office gal with socking and high heels open the door for me !!! She look decent like a normal SYT gal working in the office.

TCSS for awhile, actually see seen each other before whe I went to pick Xuan Xuan, she is a friend of Xuan Xuan (for those who knew her from Themepark) or known as Winnie when in SG. And understand from OKT that Xuan Xuan n Tong Tong (Qing Qing) might be coming back to join him soon.

Anyway, start to take off our clothes, process to the bathroom, she stand behind me to wash for me and rubbing her C (.)(.) firm and the nipples touching my body was dam shoik, turn to the front, she does the same and my didi was like a hard rode.

Back to the bed, massage first for almost 10mins, follow by her catbath was solid, and she does it at my goin area like almost touch my didi, the feeling was shiok shiok man !!! Start to tickle me and slowly attack my manhood with BBBJ, and her suction was good and even suck my balls, till I buey tahan, I start to finger her, not very wet yet. When I start to pump her missionery, I can feel her pussy start to get wet, and she start to moan, and when I pump deeper, she start to enjoy it, change few position, till herself cannot control, start to ride on me and I squeeze her (.)(.) and sit up and suck her nipples and hugging tighly together, change back to missionery again, pump her hard, she huge me tight and asked me not to stop and not to cum....how can !! Pump hard sure cum 1 mah.....so the last few pump was really hard and deep, she was hugging me tightly when I explosed.

Game over, wash up, TCSS about Xuan Xuan & Tong Tong coming back soon.....can't wait!!!

Her Stat

NAME: Wen Wen
NATIONALTY: PRC
LOOKS: 6.5/10 (I very high Expex on looks - to many will give 8/10)
BOOBS: C (Nice Light Brown Nipples)
FIGURE: 8/10 (Nice Curve and Boobs fit in Well)
CATBATH: 9/10 (The way I Like It - Shiok)
FRENCHING: Never Try
FIGERING: She OK
BBBJ: 9/10 (Take Her Time to Enjoy It and Good Suction)
PAINTING: Never Try
FJ: 9/10 (If Gal Enjoy It, I Will Enjoy It)
GEF: 9/10 (Like Having a Moring Desert with your GF before going to Work)
RTF: Sure, Wen2 agreed next round will have her OL outfit on while doing - like JAV - more gals coming soon according to OKT

P/S: They have Tarma and overnight too.

Cheers
pgyk
Old 18-04-2010, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lubangking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cosplay in JB is the Trend now

Bro...please pm the prc girl's or okt contact...
I wish to enjoy ur fun too...
happy sharing
Old 18-04-2010, 08:09 AM
Samster

pgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of light

All pm cleared

Happy Bonking

Cheers
pgyk
Old 18-04-2010, 09:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
malesharks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro wats damage?
locatoin?
can pm the contacts?
do they take non-chinese too?
Old 18-04-2010, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
bathboy is Cool - loads of Potential

bro, can pm me the OKT contact number pls
Old 18-04-2010, 04:18 PM
Samster

All qualified Bros should have recieve the contact
Old 19-04-2010, 12:44 AM
Samster

All pm cleared for qualified Bros
Old 19-04-2010, 01:39 AM
Samster

laugong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What the damage pls...
Old 19-04-2010, 02:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
knn2010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Cosplay in JB is the Trend now

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgyk View Post
Decide to start this as a new thread (Same OKT as knn2010), This OKT is so nice to arrange the PRC gal, at my request timing (earlier than their operating timing). He pm me last week, he has few PRC gals that he arrange to service horny Bros like us(SBF Bros). Going to JB today, so pm him to arrange to meet one of his babe, but must be early, as I have to be back to SG by 1400hrs,........he get the gal to the hotel early as promise............

Long story made short;

Went down to the hotel, got the room number from OKT, process to the room, when Wen Wen opened the door, Wow....., office gal with socking and high heels open the door for me !!! She look decent like a normal SYT gal working in the office.

TCSS for awhile, actually see seen each other before whe I went to pick Xuan Xuan, she is a friend of Xuan Xuan (for those who knew her from Themepark) or known as Winnie when in SG. And understand from OKT that Xuan Xuan n Tong Tong (Qing Qing) might be coming back to join him soon.

Anyway, start to take off our clothes, process to the bathroom, she stand behind me to wash for me and rubbing her C (.)(.) firm and the nipples touching my body was dam shoik, turn to the front, she does the same and my didi was like a hard rode.

Back to the bed, massage first for almost 10mins, follow by her catbath was solid, and she does it at my goin area like almost touch my didi, the feeling was shiok shiok man !!! Start to tickle me and slowly attack my manhood with BBBJ, and her suction was good and even suck my balls, till I buey tahan, I start to finger her, not very wet yet. When I start to pump her missionery, I can feel her pussy start to get wet, and she start to moan, and when I pump deeper, she start to enjoy it, change few position, till herself cannot control, start to ride on me and I squeeze her (.)(.) and sit up and suck her nipples and hugging tighly together, change back to missionery again, pump her hard, she huge me tight and asked me not to stop and not to cum....how can !! Pump hard sure cum 1 mah.....so the last few pump was really hard and deep, she was hugging me tightly when I explosed.

Game over, wash up, TCSS about Xuan Xuan & Tong Tong coming back soon.....can't wait!!!

Her Stat

RTF: Sure, Wen2 agreed next round will have her OL outfit on while doing - like JAV - more gals coming soon according to OKT

Cheers
pgyk
Bro,seems like u r having a great great session with her...
I found her looks quite similar to Sg Actress (Fann Wong) la fm some angle. She is China version Fann Wong,hehe....
Old 19-04-2010, 03:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by knn2010 View Post
Bro,seems like u r having a great great session with her...
I found her looks quite similar to Sg Actress (Fann Wong) la fm some angle. She is China version Fann Wong,hehe....
Ya Bro knn2010, I have not really enjoy great session for a long time till I met Wen2. thanks for your recommendation - When OKT mention to me about Wen2, the same gal you mention, no need to think, on liao, so arrange with Ah King.

I never said she is not pretty, she is pretty, when doing FJ, looking at her lips makes me want to cum, very sexy lips. I already said, my expect on looks is very high. Looks like Fann Wong ? Not sure leh, maybe too engloss in the sexxion, never notice.

Have you try Bing2, Wen2 sister ?? Heard she is more pretty !
Will make time to try her.

Cheers
pgyk
Old 19-04-2010, 03:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by laugong View Post
What the damage pls...
RM170 include cd & rm
Old 19-04-2010, 04:29 AM
Samster

sinner75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i contacted ah king yesterday but he said very windy recently and will call me back which i am still waiting for his arrangement.hope don't have to wait too long.
Old 19-04-2010, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinner75 View Post
i contacted ah king yesterday but he said very windy recently and will call me back which i am still waiting for his arrangement.hope don't have to wait too long.
Ya, be safe, then be sorry
Old 19-04-2010, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
gavinlyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ya, be safe, then be sorry
Correct. must wait til the wind over.
Old 19-04-2010, 04:50 PM
Samster

funfunlife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,

Can PM me contact?

Quote:

Long story made short;

Her Stat

Cheers
pgyk
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1