The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2011, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: * Useful Betting Strategy *

Quote:
Originally Posted by ephemeron View Post
Thanks for your info.
Insightful read.
You are most welcome, bro.
Old 28-08-2011, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute

Another article to share which is basically the same as above.

Betting Strategies 101

Well I am taking some time today to share with you punters some of my experience down the road as a gambler. I don’t consider myself as a pro but I abide myself to these simple rules which always results in great weekends whether I win or lose.

First off, you will have to recognize your real enemy – It is yourself. Not any bookmakers, nor any tipsters/punters but yourself. Once you can realize it, you will be in control of your gambling habit. I believe that many here play with their own betting site which means that they have their own personal account. What I usually do is start off with minimal bet. Some amount that you are comfortable with losing. When you start to win, step up on your betting investment to double up your profit. Have a proper discipline to know when to stop. Greed will be your downfall resulting in losing your profits and running into negative zone.

Set aside your investment to play. Don’t try to make profit from zero investment as it usually backfires. I normally consider my games as lost before I place my bet. If I do win, I consider it as a bonus. This helps to set your mind straight. When you are on a losing streak, you WILL lose your judgments resulting in major loss. So this actually helps to calm you to make good decisions to cover your lost. Remember, to keep your cool and cut lost if you have to. It is better to lose a small amount of money than losing all of it.

Be realistic. Set your goals accordingly. Not even the greatest tipster can win all the games and there is no such thing as sure-win (maybe on some cases). So prepare a “gameplan” for what games to play and how much to invest. DON’T try to play all the game. Pick a fairly good game and dump in a large amount. It is on a long run more profitable than playing a few games with small amount. At the end of the day, what matters is for you to be winning and to enjoy gambling. The ultimate rule that all punters know is that to play within their limit. It is no secret.

Don’t invest in games that you are hesitating to play even if your “prediction” is falling into place during the run. Remember, a YES is a YES and a NO is a NO. Don’t turn around half way. In most cases, it will backfire. Even if the games ends up winning according to your “prediction” be happy knowing that you made a good call and look forward for another game. Don’t try to rush and or be in regrets. In the long run, you will suffer more than to win.

Although many will consider insignificant but your attitude is important as it will reflect your lifestyle. Making money in itself is not success, but rather a by-product of success. Most successful punters use the technique of visualization to foresee ideal outcomes. If you can foresee getting your desires in the mind, then you can get there.... at least I think so! Success or failure is not a matter of luck. The key ingredient is a winning attitude, together with perseverance and common sense. Your attitude determines the outcome.

If you can keep up to these rules for most of the time, you are already on the proper track to lead a normal healthy gambler life. I hope that you will have fun betting and wish you readers all the best for your personal and gambling life.
Old 15-03-2012, 07:11 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Fubu6871 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow...nice advice for all gambler bro...Keep it up...
Old 22-03-2012, 11:57 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
woainvren deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I love this thread, salute.
Old 22-03-2012, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
pengli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Easiest winning strategy is get 2 different agents and bet on same match different sides, lose side don't pay money and collect money from winning side
Old 23-03-2012, 01:36 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
koji is stuck in moderation for some time to come

i dont quite understand ani one can put in short? thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1