The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

View Poll Results: Will Fabio Capello be successful for the England post
His many titles in Italy & Spain speaker volumns of his capability. 3 42.86%
He is to defensive minded. 2 28.57%
He will not last long,as he cannot deliver. 0 0%
He is there just to show that a foreigner is good for the England jib. 2 28.57%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2012, 02:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of
Re: Fabio Capello's appointment as England manager

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...;s-job?cc=4716

Redknapp: England an older man's job
March 15, 2012

Tottenham Hotspur boss Harry Redknapp has given another hint tat he would accept the England manager's job.

Redknapp, 65, is the favourite 2 be named the next permanent boss of England in the wake of Fabio Capello's sacking, with Stuart Pearce placed in caretaker charge.

The Spurs coach did recently state he was in 2 minds over the national role, but on Thursday Redknapp expressed his belief tat the next coach shld be English & experienced.

He said in the Sun: "It's a great job 2 be manager of your country. I've got a job 2 do @ Tottenham & I've got 2 really keep concentrating on my job there, which I do 100%, & see wat happens @ the end of the year.

"I hv never been approached by England or anybody else. I hv said all along it needs an English manager.

"We haven't achieved anything with foreign managers. Capello did OK but he had a bad World Cup. We haven't really torn up any trees with them. Why not give it 2 somebody fr here?

"I suppose @ the moment there r not a million candidates but there r some young managers who, in the future, I'm sure would be fantastic but r 2 young.

"It's an older man's job. I think it is not a job 4 a young guy. I think some guys take it 2 young. I think Steve McClaren took it 2 young, maybe Glenn Hoddle.

"I think it's a job 4 a more experienced manager. I've got 2 weigh it all up @ the end of the year & I've got 2 do wat I feel is right 4 myself & wat I feel is right 4 my family."
Old 01-05-2012, 12:58 PM
Samster

joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...ntment?cc=4716

Hodgson close to England appointment
April 30, 2012

Roy Hodgson could be named England manager on Tuesday aft he held "positive" talks with the FA.

West Brom manager Hodgson met FA officials on Monday afternoon 4 a 4-hour discussion & his appointment is 2 be confirmed in the near future.

Sources say the meeting @ Wembley took the form of "talks" rather than an interview, suggesting tat the decision 2 hire Hodgson as Fabio Capello's successor had already been made.

Personal terms r being thrashed out, & a source outside the FA told ESPN tat Hodgson would be realistic over the matter & tat the days of inflated salaries 4 an England manager r over.

Instead of the £6 million-a-year paid 2 Capello, the next England manager could be on a far more modest £2 million-a-year with big bonuses related 2 success - notably taking England beyond the quarter-finals in tournaments. Harry Redknapp's salary demands may hv caused the FA 2 look elsewhere as he currently earns £3.5 million-a-year @ White Hart Lane, with a potential £1 million bonus 4 securing Champions League football.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...d-snub?cc=4716

Redknapp wishes Hodgson well
April 30, 2012

Tottenham manager Harry Redknapp insists he is not disappointed aft the FA approached Roy Hodgson 2 become the new England manager.

Redknapp was considered the clear fav 4 the post as soon as the previous incumbent Fabio Capello resigned in February, but the FA caught many people by surprise on Sunday as they approached West Brom boss Hodgson 2 take over the 3 Lions instead.

Redknapp insisted tat he is not disappointed 2 hv been overlooked, & believes Hodgson will do a fine job with the national team.

"If Roy takes the job I wish him all the best, he's a great guy," Redknapp told Sky Sports. "I've got a great job here, working with some fantastic players. Great result yesterday so I've got no problems whatsoever. I'm very lucky 2 be working @ such a good club as Tottenham. Very fortunate."

He added: "I like Roy, he's a top man - a good guy & I'm sure he'll be a big success. I still think England has some fantastic players, some great young players coming thru & some experienced players 2. I look 4ward 2 watching the European Championships."

When asked whether the whole process had left Redknapp annoyed by the FA, the former West Ham & Portsmouth manager denied tat was the case - although he did admit tat perhaps the whole thing dragged out 2 long & could hv been handled slightly better.

"I don't get like tat, I don't hold grudges," he said. "I'm very fortunate. Lots of people would give anything 2 hv the job I've got here, I'm so lucky 2 be working here with big players & in big games. I don't feel like tat abt it. I don't hold regrets.

"I suppose it has dragged on, but it's no problem. I just get on with my job here; we've got the end of the season 2 come, we've had a great season so far & we've got 3 games left now 2 try & get a Champions League spot - that's where my focus is. Tat hasn't ever changed."

With the England job seemingly no longer a possibility, Redknapp is set 2 continue his duties @ White Hart Lane. With his current deal set 2 expire in just over 12 months' time a new contract could be in the offing, although he insisted tat there had been no discussions abt tat as yet.

"I don't know anything abt tat," Redknapp said. "That's up 2 the chairman. I haven't asked abt tat."

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...gsters?cc=4716

Redknapp: Motivation key for Hodgson
May 1, 2012

On the brink of missing out on the role of England manager, Harry Redknapp has claimed tat the new generation of players do not value international football as much as their predecessors.

Redknapp appears set 2 miss out on the national team job with Roy Hodgson poised 2 be appointed. However, Redknapp feels Hodgson will hv a difficult time motivating the playing group as the Euro 2012 competition looms.

"England football is very important 4 the country but I don't know if it is as important any more 2 the players," Redknapp told The Sun. "Tat is the problem.

"People like Bobby Moore, when they were picked, would hv walked there. I don't know whether it is quite the same with the younger players now.

"I do think some of the old brigade, players like the [Frank] Lampards, [John] Terrys & [Steven] Gerrards, they 1 2 play all the time. But 4 some of the younger players it's more abt club than country, which is a shame."

Redknapp also claimed he would be happy 2 take a step down in the future aft missing out on the job he has seemingly coveted 4 so long.

"Managing England must be fantastic as well with all those top players & the top tournaments," he said. "But I would enjoy being manager of somewhere like Poole Town in a few years' time, going back 2 Bournemouth or wherever, I would still be enjoying it.

"That's wat I enjoy doing. Football is my life, I love football. There's a million boys out there who would hv loved the opportunities I hv been given.

"I hv been very lucky. Loads of lads fr the lower divisions will never get the chances I've had."
Old 02-05-2012, 05:50 AM
Samster

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...d-boss?cc=4716

Hodgson unveiled as England boss
May 1, 2012

The FA has confirmed Roy Hodgson as England's new manager on a 4-year contract.

Hodgson, 64, has been in talks with the FA since Monday aft West Brom granted their coach permission 2 hold discussions over the England position.

The 4mer Liverpool boss emerged as the FA's sole target 4 the position on Sunday, with Hodgson previously open abt his willingness 2 manage his country should the opportunity arise.

Tottenham's Harry Redknapp had been considered the fav 4 the role, but the FA targeted Hodgson due 2 his international experience, as he has overseen positions with Finland, Switzerland & UAE.

Stuart Pearce had been in caretaker charge of the country following Fabio Capello's departure in February, with the Under-21 coach taking the reins 4 England's 3-2 friendly loss against Netherlands in March.

Hodgson will now begin his preparations 4 England's Euro 2012 campaign - where they face Ukraine, Sweden & France in Group D - ahead of friendly matches versus Norway & Belgium.

He will remain in charge of West Brom 4 their final 2 Premier League matches of the season, against Bolton & Arsenal, b4 being released fr his contract @ the Hawthorns.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...acking?cc=4716

Hodgson calls for fans' backing
May 1, 2012

New England manager Roy Hodgson has called 4 supporters 2 back the national side.

Hodgson was, as expected, confirmed as Fabio Capello's successor on a 4-year contract but there has already been much speculation as 2 why bookies' fav Harry Redknapp was not approached.

The Tottenham boss was widely perceived 2 be the popular choice 4 the position, but the FA hv confirmed Hodgson was their 1st & only choice.

''It is a very proud day 4 me, I'm a very happy man 2 be offered the chance 2 manage my country,'' he said. ''I'm looking forward 2 the task ahead. Every1 knows it is not an easy 1 but I'm hoping tat every1, fans & supporters will get behind the team.

''It's the team tat counts, they go out & win football matches. What I'll do is try 2 make sure the team is well prepared 4 the challenge ahead. I'm really looking 4ward 2 it.''

Hodgson acknowledged he did not hv much time 2 settle in2 the job b4 Euro 2012 but said: ''It's going 2 be difficult of course but hopefully I've got time. Obviously I've been working here 4 the last 5 years so the players r pretty well known 2 me even though I haven't worked with them all.

''I've done as much research & spoken 2 as many people as I can.''

Hodgson preferred not 2 answer questions abt picking John Terry & Rio Ferdinand in his squad, or the possibility of selecting Steven Gerrard as captain, but was forthcoming abt the prospect of Wayne Rooney going 2 Ukraine & Poland.

Rooney is suspended 4 England's opening 2 games, but Hodgson appeared 2 put 2 bed any debate abt whether the ManU striker would be part of the final squad or not.

''I'm looking 4ward 2 Wayne Rooney coming 2 the Euros with us & making a contribution even though he cannot play the 1st 2 games,'' he said.

Asked abt England's prospects @ the Euros, Hodgson added: ''England always hv 2 go in tournaments 2 win them becos we r a major football nation. I certainly think the players would be very disappointed if we expected anything less of them than 2 win the tournament.''
Old 03-05-2012, 02:37 AM
Samster

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...ockery?cc=4716

FA critical of Sun coverage
May 2, 2012

The FA has condemned as "unacceptable" a newspaper headline poking fun @ new England manager Roy Hodgson's manner of speech.

The Sun newspaper's headline 'Bwing on the Euwos!' has led 2 numerous complaints 2 the FA & the Press Complaints Commission. FA chairman David Bernstein said the governing body had been delighted with the media coverage generally but tat the headline was "disrespectful".

An FA statement read: "The FA & the Press Complaints Commission hv 2day received a large number of objections relating 2 the front page headline in The Sun newspaper, regarding Roy Hodgson's manner of speech.

"On tis occasion, we will not be making an official complaint 2 the PCC but we hv raised it with the newspaper & made it clear tat their front page is unacceptable 2 us."

Bernstein said: "We r delighted @ the media response 2 Roy's appt but r disappointed with the headline in The Sun, which we consider is in poor taste & disrespectful."

In its story, the newspaper said Hodgson was "affectionately known as Woy due 2 his speech impediment".
Old 04-05-2012, 09:27 PM
Samster

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...-ahead?cc=4716

Capello: Hodgson has tough task
May 3, 2012

4mer England manager Fabio Capello has warned his successor Roy Hodgson tat he will find it hard 2 create a ''winning mentality'' b4 Euro 2012.

Hodgson was appointed on a 4-year contract on Tuesday, but must complete the season with his club West Brom b4 turning his attentions 2 England's campaign in Poland & Ukraine tis summer.

The former Liverpool boss already has international experience, but Capello - who revealed he would like 2 manage in the Premier League - stressed tat being a national team manager is not ''a normal job''.

Quoted in the Times newspaper, Capello said: ''As a club manager, u r a manager. As a national team manager, u r a selector. You cannot work with & get the best out of the players all of the time becos some r injured, some r not in a top moment, some r unhappy with their club's position, some hv a problem with their manager.

''It's not a normal job. It's difficult 2 create something. You can't do something in a short space of time. The idea is 2 create the team spirit & winning mentality in a really short time. Tis is very difficult. It will be hard.

''And the other thing is tat u don't play alot of games. In nearly every game, u r either in or out.''

Capello hopes England perform well tis summer 2 vindicate his work during qualifying.

''I've known Roy since he was coaching in Italy & I hv met him often in these last few years,'' the Italian added. ''I believe he is a very good & experienced manager. I wish him all the best 4 the future & Euro 2012.

''I'm happy with the job I did 4 England. I hope tat England will be 1 of the best teams @ the Euros & they can show my job was really good. If things go well as I hope, ppl will recognise tat I did a good job.''

As 4 his future, Capello admitted he was looking 4 1 final job with a top European club.

''At the end of my career, it would be interesting 2 find a team with big motivation 2 arrive @ the top,'' he added. ''England would be very interesting 4 me becos I know very well the teams & the players, & everything would be less difficult. It would be easier 4 me in England. And my English is not so bad!''

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...ntment?cc=4716

Fergie backing England's Hodgson
May 4, 2012

SAF has offered his backing 2 new England manager Roy Hodgson while expressing his surprise the FA did not "bend" 2 the press.

Hodgson was unveiled as the permanent successor 2 Fabio Capello on Tuesday, but his appointment has received a mixed reception fr sections of the media, aft Tottenham's Harry Redknapp was thought 2 be favourite 4 the role.

Ferguson, though, believes outgoing Fulham coach Hodgson has the pedigree 2 succeed as England boss, the 64-year-old having managed the likes of Switzerland, Finland & UAE in the past.

"The surprise 4 me was 4 the 1st time I can remember the FA didn't bend 2 the press," Ferguson said. "The press had their own view of Harry & I think we all supported tat & normally the FA bend 2 the press but they didn't do it tis time. Tat was surprising.

"Roy has fantastic experience, he's a good man & he has the right profile in every respect 4 the job. I've always said tat 2 manage England u need 2 be in your 60s, without doubt.

"You need 2 be going in2 tat job with all the experience behind u of club football. I hope he does well. He'll need luck in terms of dealing with the press becos tat is really important in the job.

"Every1 1s a piece of him & if he tries 2 put 1 against the other or favour 1 against the other he'll be slaughtered. He has 2 find a way of accommodating all the press as 1 person."
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1