The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2011, 01:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
luke83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Seeking for betting account.

hi any reliable agent here? seeking for ibc accts for leisure bet. willing to pay deposit if its reasonable.

To be fair to all agents and myself,
I can reveal my particulars provided u reveal ur particulars for counter checks too. Jus to keep things secure.

Other den that,i wish to keep my particulars anyomous.

Thanks.
Old 19-09-2011, 12:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
EuropeAlliance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Seeking for betting account.

Agents here are reliable, if not they won't be posting here for months close to a year. No agent will give you details lah, you hand over to police they die. If you scare then try small acct to start and bulid up trust. Good agent are Not hard up for customers, you demand their details they rather don;t do, not as if they need one more new player right?
Old 19-09-2011, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 15
Olduncle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlduncle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlduncle is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlduncle is a living Saint! - you won't find better

tis is the most reliable agent wen betting no need to give particulars enjoy

http://www.singaporepools.com.sg/en/index.html
Old 19-09-2011, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
terumo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agree... Pools the best, cause u pay in cash before u bet.
Agents wont reveal much details too, they have their concerns too.
Old 22-09-2011, 06:30 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mcspicyevm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sometimes i dont understand why players keep thinking of agents will run their winnings.. Before the bet , its 50-50 win or lose , but u have to pay some deposit cuz u are getting an account from the agent, not the other way round. Its like an agent give u an account , u give them nothing. Every 100 players who run , there could be only 1 agent who run. thats the ratio..

Frankly speaking , i personally feel that Sgpools are giving agents an way out By not offering asian handicap , otherwise all agents can eat shit. So players who wan to play with agents, play small build up the trust. If a agent can give u their address to exchange , that means u gotta be wary. He might get into troubles When u are winning, cuz he give everyone his address. Get wad i mean ? ^^
Old 10-04-2012, 02:00 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
agent4you deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcspicyevm View Post
Sometimes i dont understand why players keep thinking of agents will run their winnings.. Before the bet , its 50-50 win or lose , but u have to pay some deposit cuz u are getting an account from the agent, not the other way round. Its like an agent give u an account , u give them nothing. Every 100 players who run , there could be only 1 agent who run. thats the ratio..

Frankly speaking , i personally feel that Sgpools are giving agents an way out By not offering asian handicap , otherwise all agents can eat shit. So players who wan to play with agents, play small build up the trust. If a agent can give u their address to exchange , that means u gotta be wary. He might get into troubles When u are winning, cuz he give everyone his address. Get wad i mean ? ^^
eh i found u here. you are one heong ka agent also. People win u run. People lose you say give extra credit up to xx amount to lure them. Correct me if i am wrong. I have all your details.
Old 02-05-2012, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 661 / Power: 19
~~Fresh~~ is a splendid one to behold~~Fresh~~ is a splendid one to behold~~Fresh~~ is a splendid one to behold~~Fresh~~ is a splendid one to behold~~Fresh~~ is a splendid one to behold~~Fresh~~ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent4you View Post
eh i found u here. you are one heong ka agent also. People win u run. People lose you say give extra credit up to xx amount to lure them. Correct me if i am wrong. I have all your details.
Pot calling the kettle black....!!! Sin Ming Drive estate ya.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1