The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-06-2018, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Erogenous Zones

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
I shall try to remember and act fast the next time i see another set of 2 buttons buddy
Enjoy buddy
Old 14-06-2018, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold
Re: Erogenous Zones

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Interesting issue....

Recall long since retired petite Henan chiobu syt Cong Cong(2038) had ultra sensitive nipples....couple of well taken licks/suck n she wld start getting seriously wet n super horny....if u had access, bingo

Shan Shan(1856)....this current chiobu syt's ultra weakness appears to be her clit/pussy just like this Anqi....so again if u get access, bingo big time

Tbf to these mms....dont blame them for trying to 'protect' themselves when it cums to their ultra weakness spots...becuz they get real tired after cuming....not able to tahan whole day working like that.....
Yup - one Time my regular told me that she don’t want to bum that day as it is still long day ahead and she can’t afford to get tired
Old 14-06-2018, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: Anqi 1425

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
With proficiency, a punter can raw any WL in this position ......
WIth proficiency, one can raw any WL in ANY position
Old 15-06-2018, 07:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
WIth proficiency, one can raw any WL in ANY position
Now fully enlightened .......hahaha
Old 15-06-2018, 07:22 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 17
bonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant future

Thanks for sharing, 0.02 your head expose easily too thin.
Can anqi allow us to enter anal?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
The 0.02 cap that i used was bought during my Thailand trip. These were relatively dry caps compared to other caps. Before 23 April, already there was one case that it was detached during furious thrustings in this doggie lying flat with legs closed position with another WL and cap was exposed less than one third outside cunt after withdrawal upon ejecting. Also on 1st April, it broke ending me rawing an Ang pai for a few mins during standing face to face position.

On 23 April, Anqi further squeezed her cunt muscles on top of my rough thrustings and the cap was detached and unrolled inside her cunt during this doggie lying flat position (which is my most favoured position satisfying my beast mode). Then i changed to normal doggie with dick still inside her cunt and continued to look at mirrors ( at hse 1658a room 1) with furious thrustings without knowing about the detachment ........
Since then i changed to Durex Invisible and regardless of all thrustings, leg closed, cunt muscle squeezed or whatever with other WLs, it never fail me.
Old 15-06-2018, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2298 / Power: 6
TingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond repute

There were previous cases during FJ CD slipped out acidentally or being pulled off purposely especially in doggie position. MMs were either devastated,angry or crying at the spot,quite a few cheongsters were subsequently banned from the joints concerned.

Senior bros,think you have the moral obligation to discourage samsters from making funs on incidents of such nature,lets spare a thought for the MM,it's about life & death,put yourself in her position,how do u feel or think ?
If yr family member someone u beloved kana like this,what's yr immediate reaction ? They r pros but they are human beings like everyone of us.
Whether we believe in karma or not pls 不要把自己的快乐建筑在别人的痛苦上!
Old 15-06-2018, 08:25 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 17
bonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant future

I dun understand..
He explain the condom broke, if u want to ask about pulling out the condom can go rawing section.
We are more concern than the FL, they come here to work and know what they need to do for prevention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TingWai View Post
There were previous cases during FJ CD slipped out acidentally or being pulled off purposely especially in doggie position. MMs were either devastated,angry or crying at the spot,quite a few cheongsters were subsequently banned from the joints concerned.

Senior bros,think you have the moral obligation to discourage samsters from making funs on incidents of such nature,lets spare a thought for the MM,it's about life & death,put yourself in her position,how do u feel or think ?
If yr family member someone u beloved kana like this,what's yr immediate reaction ? They r pros but they are human beings like everyone of us.
Whether we believe in karma or not pls 不要把自己的快乐建筑在别人的痛苦上!
Old 15-06-2018, 08:35 AM
Samster

TingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonk69 View Post
I dun understand..
He explain the condom broke, if u want to ask about pulling out the condom can go rawing section.
We are more concern than the FL, they come here to work and know what they need to do for prevention.
I dun see any post here showing any sympathy for the MM concerned,
about prevention,its unlikely a MM knows if her customer pulls off CD while doing doggie.
Old 15-06-2018, 09:17 AM
Samster

Dun make funs on such incident is the only point I wish to put in here,I have nothing more to add,if anyone feeling annoyed or offended by my post,sorry,I didn't mean that,thanks.
Old 15-06-2018, 11:56 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Anqi 1425

If the girl willingly serve sashimi then no problem go ahead if you dare

Provided that you don’t worry about diarrhoea and parasites

But if you try to unwrap the seaweed and try to access the sashimi inside the sushi

That’s dishonourable

Please behave like a professional diner

That’s my 2ml of Sake

PS. Good practice of gentlemen dining etiquette
Old 15-06-2018, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Michelin 3 stars fine dining etiquette

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post

But if you try to unwrap the seaweed and try to access the sashimi inside the sushi

That’s dishonourable

That’s my 2ml of Sake

Old 18-06-2018, 01:21 PM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
I dun see any post here showing any sympathy for the MM concerned,
about prevention,its unlikely a MM knows if her customer pulls off CD while doing doggie.
Sympathy? Every job has its risk and they are fully aware of it.

If the WL is vigilant, they will usually guide your dick into her and ensure cover is rolled to the base. If they want to cut cost by using cheap cover, then there is no one to blame

Maybe you are the real expert that can pull condom out so easily or you are always using oversized condom.
Old 18-06-2018, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post

That’s dishonourable

That’s my 2ml of Sake

Exactly...if they are being forced , they should just shout and scream and terminate the session.

Publicly shame the bastard and call the cops...we just need one OKTTo do this to deter those loser
Old 18-06-2018, 01:53 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Anqi 1425

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Michelin 3 stars fine dining etiquette
Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Exactly...if they are being forced , they should just shout and scream and terminate the session.

Publicly shame the bastard and call the cops...we just need one OKTTo do this to deter those loser
We fuck with honour and glory
Old 18-06-2018, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 15
rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!

Quote:
Dun make funs on such incident is the only point I wish to put in here,I have nothing more to add,if anyone feeling annoyed or offended by my post,sorry,I didn't mean that,thanks.
He Bro TingWai, Dont worry for speaking out.

However I have seen a WL crying after coming out from the room and found out later that the customer has overshot and cum onto her long hair which she felt very very upset. Thinking of this episode I also try not to laugh thinking whether it is suppose to be COB or COF.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1