The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2018, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any massage at Woodlands/Admiralty area

This place recently quite busy, hard to book the Ang Pai.
Old 03-07-2018, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 456 / Power: 11
Zzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket1128 View Post
This place recently quite busy, hard to book the Ang Pai.
Yeah popular already T_T. Which angpai u referring to?
Old 03-07-2018, 09:27 PM
Samster

rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzun View Post
Yeah popular already T_T. Which angpai u referring to?
there are afew which I cannot mention openly here.
Old 04-07-2018, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 18
Kouli is a name known to allKouli is a name known to allKouli is a name known to allKouli is a name known to allKouli is a name known to allKouli is a name known to all

Quote:
there are afew which I cannot mention openly here.
Yeah , have to book early
Old 04-07-2018, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 14
Ygetarts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
hi bro, not to worry to much about the $78 upgrade package.

I always pay $50, and most of the time get some happy returns.
of course, how you start the conversation and how you can make the ML feel at ease is the most crucial part.

I do agree that no all ML will be willing to earn extra under the desk, so sometimes it really depends on luck
Hi bro, kindly PM me the name of the spa and preferred ML with teasing. Tqvm
Old 10-07-2018, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone's tried A****? She wasn't free when I saw her but seems to be nice and friendly. How's her massage?
Old 10-07-2018, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
what sgpiggybank said is correct.

to add on, she even use one hand to text on her phone while the other hand soft press on my back, as i can feel she using one hand, i quicky turn my head back and caught her red handed. she then quickly keep her handphone and pretend to continue massage. nabeh, seriously her massage is no standard, no strength and still dare to use one hand. wtf.

she has b cup, soft and natural, her HJ is also a joke, after ejaculated, normally ML will continue to the up/down motion for another 10secs in a very slowly pace to ensure every single drop is out. but she don't wait at all, once ejaculated, she quickly stop and proceed to wash her hands.
you say like that we song bo?
hi Rahl, you may refer to our reviews of A****

link
https://sammyboyforum.com/showp...7&postcount=90
Old 10-07-2018, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hi Rahl, you may refer to our reviews of A****

link
https://sammyboyforum.com/showp...7&postcount=90
wow no wonder there was this strange interaction at the counter. Cashier said no one is available but when I asked about A (right in front of me), they seemed reluctant to answer until I asked a few times and A said she is fully booked.

Thanks bro for the tip, will try others.
Old 10-07-2018, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
wow no wonder there was this strange interaction at the counter. Cashier said no one is available but when I asked about A (right in front of me), they seemed reluctant to answer until I asked a few times and A said she is fully booked.

Thanks bro for the tip, will try others.
thanks for the upz bro, I just pm you a few recommended ML from this spa, please keep it to yourself as I don't want a sudden floods in this spa.
Old 11-07-2018, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
thanks for the upz bro, I just pm you a few recommended ML from this spa, please keep it to yourself as I don't want a sudden floods in this spa.
Bro can PM me as well? So far I have only tried one, been going back to her 3x.
Prefer good massage
Old 15-07-2018, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi2u View Post
Bro can PM me as well? So far I have only tried one, been going back to her 3x.
Prefer good massage
who have you tried? pm me for exchange.
Old 17-07-2018, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 15
xDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant future

Any bro care to share?
Old 17-07-2018, 12:13 PM
Samster

xDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by YubabaC View Post
Hello sharing my FR again,

Tried another ML last week and she had equally good hands. This joint is conveniently located near the train station (immediately after woodlands towards JE) and has covered walkway until the destination. MP has good towel and hot showering facilities, ambience is good and smells of essential oil definitely not unpleasant. Floor is almost carpeted throughout and majority of MLs are pleasing to the eye.

Visited MP on a rainy afternoon, booked for a two hour Sensual. ML wraps warm towel on my feet which warms my heart for the cold weather that day. Massage was healing and skillful as she soothes my sore lower back. As she continued south, I liked her massage on the soft cheeks and into the abyss. My calfs were gently pressed on and my lollipop starts to react. While giving my entire inner thigh a good rub, nuts and lollipop were felt in her hands (like cupping a little kitten) Flipped around and ML soothed me from top to bottom again. I was given a candy and my lollipop was popped. Showered myself clean and left a happy man.

Will RTF to this MP!

Bros who've seen my post previously, its the same place but different ML. Pls up me if you have liked my post happy cheonging everyone.

*I also have another MP to share at TiongBahru behind Link Hotel. pm me if you are interested.
Care to share bro?
Old 17-07-2018, 02:00 PM
Samster

Just had r*** for sensual massage. Teasing was minimum and no candy given maybe because i first time. Better luck next time.
Old 17-07-2018, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 10
littlekim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlittlekim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlittlekim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro mind to share?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread