The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2015, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 19
kyorind is one of the Best!kyorind is one of the Best!kyorind is one of the Best!
Excelsior..

Anyone knows the going rates of that place?

Saw really cute China, viet looking ladies there...
Old 07-07-2015, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kanlikwat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Excelsior..

From what I know, 45 for entrance, 80 hj 100 bm and 120 to 150 for fj.. been there once only as small head overuled while seeing a pretty hot prc.

Do note for 80 hj she told me clothes on.. so might wanna alter ur expectation to what u pay as it's steep there..
Old 07-07-2015, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kanlikwat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was there once. 80, 100, 120 to 150fj. But do note I was told 80 hj is with clothes on..

so alter ur expectation to what u gonna pay as it's quite steep there..

entrance is 45 if i rmb correctly.. btw if u can afford there maybe drop by adelphi.. some really hot stuff there too with hot prices..
Old 08-07-2015, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 19
kyorind is one of the Best!kyorind is one of the Best!kyorind is one of the Best!

wah.. thats ex.. maybe go try once..
Old 08-07-2015, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Recently just tried there. Cant recall level 2 or 3 but just beside the toilet at the corner

China milf. Sweet looking with baby looks.

Request for $50 for 1hr massage. Before start massage, she locked the shop door and switch off all the lights. While she was locking, got another bro who wants to walk in but she mentioned that it is close. (Sorry to the bro coz I was inside the room!) Then she ask me if she can massage me topless then i say why not? Hehe. Not bad she massage first half an hour without any additional fee with topless exposing her beautiful breast. Half an hour into the massage she keep teasing my 2ic and ask me to turn around and quote the price. HJ $80, BJ $100, FJ $150

I opt for FJ. Then she go to the counter and take condom. I just realise that in my wallet i only have $100. Then i ask ok or not. She say ok. (Maybe u guys can use the same tactic as well? Hehe) means fj for $100.

When I insert my 2ic into her cave, she eek and moan saying that my dick is big "dà". I dunno whether I should laugh or cry or be proud. Lol.

Name: Didnt ask
Face: 7 5/10 (milf + baby looks)
CBJ: 7/10
FJ: 6/10
Massage: 5/10 (average)

When going back I lied to her saying I am a Malaysian on a holiday then she tell me next time when come back can use Ringgit and use same amt of money. I was like sure or not. If RM150 for full service, means only ard S$53. If like that she kenna carrot head siol. Hahahaha. Or maybe she will convert the currency first before quoting the amt. Hahahaha
Old 11-07-2015, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 10
ahtangge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro,
It is on the second floor. Used to frequent when my favourite was there, but she left and the troops seem to have changed. Thanks, will go back and try.
Old 05-08-2015, 01:11 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

I saw U @ spa and next door 3rd floor. any good stuff there?
Old 05-08-2015, 01:11 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonleonli View Post
I saw U @ spa and next door 3rd floor. any good stuff there?
Or special there.
Old 07-09-2015, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Sharing my experience there.

Visited a joint there with a lady wearing specs. One person operation. Went for 30mins, lied down she tickled here and there and straight away asked GQ. Quoted $150 for BM+BJ, negotiated to $100. Full is available I believe

Looks: 7/10
Body: 8/10
Massage: 0/10
BJ: 6/10
RTF: Maybe

There is another lady next door, looking good as well. But I believe they will open with high quote. Don't kena chop
Old 08-09-2015, 02:56 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

so tis shop good?
next door no good?
the specky is it ah gua?
Old 09-09-2015, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnn View Post
so tis shop good?
next door no good?
the specky is it ah gua?
Is girl -.-

Never try next door. Just think of it as this shop is like those in the building across the road. Looks decently good but high premium and offers nothing except GQs
Old 16-09-2015, 11:45 PM
Samster

Went back to Excelsior after a long absence. Shops changed. Regulars gone, sigh!

Anyway tried a new ML, syt at shop next to toilet. Only hj, nothing to shout about, but she's one of those who you will gradually be addicted to!
Old 17-09-2015, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 12
Sodomiser is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSodomiser is a Helpful and Caring Samster

These are tanned girls right?
Old 17-09-2015, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

I was massaged by a few girls in this building. PM me for details.
Old 17-09-2015, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodomiser View Post
These are tanned girls right?
No bro, PRC. Requires time to develop the oomph!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1