The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-01-2017, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold
Re: Westerhout 10 wh10

This house the timing damn lax or what. I swear I was in the room for like 75min when I paid for 2 sessions. The pace was so slow and I kept watching the time making sure we don't overshot. Foreplay (you know fooling around) n shower took up almost 30 min FJ about 15 to 20 min . I thought ok left 10min rest.

After 10min still no buzzer.

Anyone in this house do massage ? 30 min massage and 30 min FJ just nice. 555
Old 20-01-2017, 06:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
I thought ok left 10min rest.
yang maikaojai ah...is your teelak special request okt not to sound bell bcos her darlin cum
knn u one week go gl how many times...stil got g99 38 n... ta kao ruu ja oak harkk mai jot na
Old 20-01-2017, 11:43 AM
Samster

Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
yang maikaojai ah...is your teelak special request okt not to sound bell bcos her darlin cum
knn u one week go gl how many times...stil got g99 38 n... ta kao ruu ja oak harkk mai jot na
can like that one mah ? before she go up with me, i thought she signal something to the OKT at the front desk 555...........or may i got bonus minutes since i regular lol

think i cheong too much liao....going to take a break....CNY they also going to increase price. if want to cheong will only cheong the 30min houses avoid lor18.
Old 20-01-2017, 03:09 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
This house the timing damn lax or what. I swear I was in the room for like 75min when I paid for 2 sessions. The pace was so slow and I kept watching the time making sure we don't overshot. Foreplay (you know fooling around) n shower took up almost 30 min FJ about 15 to 20 min . I thought ok left 10min rest.

After 10min still no buzzer.

Anyone in this house do massage ? 30 min massage and 30 min FJ just nice. 555
Ya i also encountered before.....no buzzer 1 haha ! The ger decide themself
Old 20-01-2017, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
naked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

everytime go out with gf and her best friend eat, they insist i no need to pay. unless they told me to treat them both. which i only have to fork out $50 wtf?

go out shopping, no stress cos no need pay for them else i tio fuck for trying to pay for them. wanted to buy a pair of addias shoes for myself so i looked around the store finding ones i like. in the end she said, go choose what you like, me buy for you wtf?
Old 20-01-2017, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
Ya i also encountered before.....no buzzer 1 haha ! The ger decide themself
I was like WTF how come so long one... then the girl can say "don't worry i got check the time ....15 more (bonus) minutes for you (since you give me a good massage service)"......
Old 20-01-2017, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naked123 View Post
everytime go out with gf and her best friend eat, they insist i no need to pay. unless they told me to treat them both. which i only have to fork out $50 wtf?

go out shopping, no stress cos no need pay for them else i tio fuck for trying to pay for them. wanted to buy a pair of addias shoes for myself so i looked around the store finding ones i like. in the end she said, go choose what you like, me buy for you wtf?
did you tell your tirak, "can i fuck the both of you also ? " 555

you confirmed her duck ...must be service goot goot......for her..... lol
Old 20-01-2017, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
did you tell your tirak, "can i fuck the both of you also ? " 555

you confirmed her duck ...must be service goot goot......for her..... lol
Maybe naked123 used "nam mun phrai"(Thai corpse oil) on the poor wl?
No matter how handsome or young, nmp is the only logical reason I can think of.

Last edited by cassano10; 20-01-2017 at 06:46 PM.
Old 20-01-2017, 07:08 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Wah so good......
Old 20-01-2017, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
Maybe naked123 used "nam mun phrai"(Thai corpse oil) on the poor wl?
No matter how handsome or young, nmp is the only logical reason I can think of.

ya looks like i must learn a thing or two

i jio-ed one ex AP b4, even i said i would pay ==> kept delaying until her last day also didnt go

haiz
Old 22-01-2017, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
Chantelfin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Naked123, which of the girls willing to do ON? Dont want waste rtf, build kc if girl not want ON.
Old 22-01-2017, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chantelfin View Post
Naked123, which of the girls willing to do ON? Dont want waste rtf, build kc if girl not want ON.
Just ask the girl. some will simply say they don't like it as they lack of sleep etc....and then you get the hint.

Some don't like to fuck when the shop just open (they need to warm up), while some like to fuck early when the shop just open cos they have more energy.

Just ask them .
Old 22-01-2017, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
naked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

ask the girls or the boss

but be prepared to stay inside the room and wait for them while they go out eat

unless you 2 very close then she will ask you go along. Else, stay inside room she will tabao food back.

OR

she will go to her friend's room to chitchat for a long time.

OR

very rarely, if you 2 are like love at first sight, she won't go anywhere.
Old 22-01-2017, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quote:

unless you 2 very close then she will ask you go along. Else, stay inside room she will tabao food back.

OR

OR

or

if the boss not around, take her out for supper then come back.
Old 23-01-2017, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
Chantelfin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

OR

OR

thanks bro for info, but very sian to wait for gal to eat and come back. if she go eat buffet, die lah. wait long long where got mood.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1