The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 28-04-2016, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 13
flyingarrow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by PigletDiDi View Post
the ojek laugh at u ,just a 100 m distance.
u trust my guide u follow.

pic explain better. 2min, 160m according to Google Map

Last edited by flyingarrow; 28-04-2016 at 07:09 PM.
Old 28-04-2016, 08:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by modofoko View Post
bro nono research so detailed. hehe.. i super like..
Thank you for finding my work useful. Hope it has helped you in some ways.

Quote:
anyways.. hear everyone usually go KTV at Alishan (formosa), Permata or M1..
Not everyone goes to KTV,hehehe...And everyone visit KTV for different reason/s. Some to book girls,some to enjoy their time there.

Quote:
I always visit Rachada KTV when i'm there. not so crowded.
Quote:
will go againin 2 weeks or so and will do a proper review of this place... anyone went Rachada KTV before anyways?
Mind if i ask,when is the last time you visit Rachada? Sorry to prompt this question becos i heard they were replaced by Dynasty 99 which was previously near to Formosa Hotel. Will be looking to verify this tho since i only hearsay the information from others.

Photo taken from the web

Looking forward to your review in 2 weeks time.

Cheers and may you have a good time in Batam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
I had the same idea time ago but I gave up
Its unlike you to give up so easy. Our definition of having 2 massage girls to massage a couple could be different as the one you replied to wasnt specific enough (for me).

I have 2 girls,come to my room to massage me and my girl in nude (quite a few times in my Batam trip since around middle of 2015). And i have special service at the presence of the 3 girls. And they were at a hotel near you but nothing "extra" for my girl who were also getting the massage. i do get my hands dirty too,but it would deem ill-mannered to spoon-feed someone with my dirty hands,hehehe...

Just sharing.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 28-04-2016, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingarrow View Post

pic explain better. 2min, 160m according to Google Map
Bro, I clicked on this pic and all the "commercial banner" flashes... I'm in the office and chun chun admin gal standing behind me... sigh... kena caught liao lah.
Old 28-04-2016, 11:23 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5122 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Its unlike you to give up so easy. Our definition of having 2 massage girls to massage a couple could be different as the one you replied to wasnt specific enough (for me).

I have 2 girls,come to my room to massage me and my girl in nude (quite a few times in my Batam trip since around middle of 2015). And i have special service at the presence of the 3 girls. And they were at a hotel near you but nothing "extra" for my girl who were also getting the massage. i do get my hands dirty too,but it would deem ill-mannered to spoon-feed someone with my dirty hands,hehehe...
It looks like you know me... Yes I am persistent.

Yes, it might be a matter of personal definition. The situation you describe is something like you have a booked girl, but you call 1-2 more girls to have some additional fun, mixed with regular massage. Not really a 3some session, but some intriguing situation where you don't know actually what will happen or not.
That is definitely possible and (I think, but I never tried) easily achievable, if one goes to a place where massage ++ is usually delivered and specifies that he wants two masseuses to give massage to him and his girlfriend in his room.

What I understood from the post which I replied to is a bit different. It's a situation where:
- I am with a "girlfriend" (like in my case, she could be a lady met months before in NoName or pub, then kept in touch with regular chit-chat on WhatsApp for a long time establishing some level of confidence, or met not a long time before, but met a few times already);
- I try to lure her to try 3some with a booked girl, or one of her girlfriends, and I probe the terrain saying that I have a couple of (girl)friends in Batam who are actually bisex (99% of the times, her reply is " NOOOO! I am NORMAAAL!" );
- I downgrade my strategy by proposing a couple massage session (but I wish to have a masseuse who knows how to treat a girl and make her excited).
I was never able to try that, because I don't know what ++ Massage place could offer such a masseuse. And booking a girl is different. It means to make it clear since the beginning "I want 3some with you and a hired girl". I don't say I disregard that. I just say it's different.
Old 28-04-2016, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
MovingTarget deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
No spa-like places like those that of Spa Secret spa too? hmm....do you notice any hotel nearby if you dont mind me asking. If there is a hotel,usually there is a massage place just round the corner somewhere, hehehe...
First of all, just want to ensure that you are referring to the same location which is Tiban Indah Jaya where Pasar Tiban Centre is. In this location, no spa like places, no massage shop and no hotel of any kind. This is a kind of one way street, nothing much. Behind is another lane that separate the front shophouse from the pasar. However, there maybe an Anisa Spa, not in this mentioned location, somewhere further north in the residential estate, didn't go there as my unreliable driver said, never heard of.

Quote:
Sorry bro,whats toko pijat and pijat plus? Hmm...i am currently on my own "mission",otherwise i would look at Pabil and/or Tiban...
Thanks to bro hurhurrahrah for the explanation. It is always good to have another pairs of eyes looking at the area. Who knows you may venture deeper into the residential estate to discover some kind of private operated spa or massage in the residential estate.
Old 28-04-2016, 11:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
magne is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Thanks a lot flying arrow, u r the best
Old 28-04-2016, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Disappointing.
It was meant to be like that for others who sees it but a memorial for me for the millions (of sperm cells) who died inside a few "rubber" during that night at the Battlefield,hehehe...i cannot help but think of this milf after i am back to Sillypore and i am looking forward to my May's Batam trip. For me,its good night of bonks that cost a million rupiah.

I need to forget my last trip before i can start to really plan,hehehe...condolences to the "millions" who...well...hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PigletDiDi View Post
hi may i know where is the location Budi Siang chicken rice .
can give brief direction near to which known building or hotel. tks
There were about 6 branches of Budi Siang Malam all over Batam bro. You will need to be a little more specific like where you will be staying (near to which hotel or place) in your coming trip so i can point you to the right direction. Anyway,one is near to Nagoya Hill Mall outside (which i believe you should not have trouble finding it) :

...another one i dont know how to describe :

The one i often go to is around Gideon hotel's Penuin wet market,near BCS and a2 food court (no more than 5 mins walk) and there are few branches around there too :

Once you were able to locate Budi Siang Malam chicken rice store around Penuin wet market,you will be in food paradise for where most of their local frequent,the wet market will be where Bai Long wan tan mee is located too. The fried carrot cake (beside Bai Long) was good...very good!! (suits me) Hehehe...and if you happen to find the wet market,which shouldnt be too difficult,do walk around it. You will understand better.

Hope the above maps helps you in time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
Great FR, Nono.

Good point about maintaining your cool when bargaining. Something that I have to watch out for as well...
Thank you bro.

What tick me off isnt the bargaining part. Its the after-bargain where the deal is within secs to closing when they tell me no stock. And that they have to go to another branch to take or wait for them to send down. I have to come back another day. And in a fit of anger....well....i didnt scold them tho but i blew up when i am in the vehicle which i think i might have scare the girls in it.

It also affect my mood when i visit other pharmacy thereafter too. Not a good sign for me.

Quote:
I might be in Batam tomorrow. The Chinese-looking cewek (from Indah2, got her during our first group trip in Aug last year) is back in Batam and contacted my in FB. She's with another joint though. Also, I did managed to get in touch with the New Berry Super-glue that your friend was reminding me about... Now, I've a headache. Which one to book tomorrow? Haizzz...
Thats my problem in Batam recently,and i only have one dick (and so many tight and wet pussies)...hehehe...flip a coin,it always work for me.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 28-04-2016, 11:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
magne is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
magne, I just check Hans Inn agoda... the photo look not bad leh... can take some photo of your room? The room look new?
ok i take the picture then use the same file sharing site that got u into trouble with your admin girl
Old 29-04-2016, 12:03 AM
Samster (eP)

Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It was meant to be like that for others who sees it but a memorial for me for the millions (of sperm cells) who died inside a few "rubber" during that night at the Battlefield,hehehe...i cannot help but think of this milf after i am back to Sillypore and i am looking forward to my May's Batam trip. For me,its good night of bonks that cost a million rupiah.

I need to forget my last trip before i can start to really plan,hehehe...condolences to the "millions" who...well...hehehe...
It seems you are under-assessing the amount of wasted cells by two orders of magnitude.

For your information, the average number of spermatozoa per ejaculation is in range 30-100 millions cells (15-20 millions/ml with 2-5 ml liquid). You did not provide the Forum readers with the crucial information about how many rubber bags were used (with a = how many were intact and b = how many got broken, in case).
Based on your past performance figures, which you enjoyed sharing with the SB readers, the best estimate I could make for the number of sperm cells that you left dying in the room is on the order of 100*10^6 to 500*10^6 (minus about 10 units still alive in a warm place for a few more days if b>0).

Since you are a meticulous savvy spender, you will note that this means a RoD around 100-500 sperm cells / rupiah.

Last edited by Black Page; 29-04-2016 at 12:27 AM.
Old 29-04-2016, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thats my problem in Batam recently,and i only have one dick (and so many tight and wet pussies)...hehehe...flip a coin,it always work for me.
Well, end up... I took a 3rd milf. Chinese-looking cewek's price is increased from 1 jt to 1.3 jt. Don't make sense to pay so much more.

Then decide to let God make the choice for me and went to New Berry. If SuperGlue is there, I'll take her. But, alas.. She's not. Maybe resting upstairs or already booked.

So, took this 900k milf that Ah Ming said just started working. Well, she's good. That's 3 out of 3 good booking that I had gotten from New Berry in recent times.

Just Up'ed: Clinton (25042016)
Old 29-04-2016, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
It seems you are under-assessing the amount of wasted cells by two orders of magnitude.

For your information, the average number of spermatozoa per ejaculation is in range 30-100 millions cells (15-20 millions/ml with 2-5 ml liquid). You did not provide the Forum readers with the crucial information about how many rubber bags were used (with a = how many were intact and b = how many got broken, in case).
Based on your past performance figures, which you enjoyed sharing with the SB readers, the best estimate I could make for the number of sperm cells that you left dying in the room is on the order of 100*10^6 to 500*10^6 (minus about 10 units still alive in a warm place for a few more days if b>0).

Since you are a meticulous savvy spender, you will note that this means a RoD around 100-500 sperm cells / rupiah.
Please leave this discussion to some other educational forum. Why would you want to talk about some other bloke's SPERM in the first place??

Just Up'ed: Clinton (25042016)
Old 29-04-2016, 12:36 AM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Please leave this discussion to some other educational forum. Why would you want to talk about some other bloke's SPERM in the first place??
Because I (we?) like also to make jokes...
Nono started it, writing that he meant to provide "a memorial for me for the millions (of sperm cells) who died inside a few "rubber" "
I understand humour is like girls: meat for someone, poison for others.

Last edited by Black Page; 29-04-2016 at 01:03 AM.
Old 29-04-2016, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
MovingTarget deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Personal choice.

....Wherever hotels one stays in, it really depends on what one is looking for....So it ultimately depends on what is around the area where one stays in..... If he stays around Gideon/iHotel or penuin area,then a bulk of his priority should be more on food and not girl/s.
Good said. In-front of iHotel Baloi is the street store selling Soto Ayam and Coconut Juice (night time), on the left is Astro Bak Kut Tei - especially Bak Rai and Hollandia Bakery, on the right is A2 food court - especially the hot canton style porridge, hokkien noodle, satay + Zi Char store (night time). Behind the ihotel is Sushi Tei with set lunch. Further up on the same side facing Swiss Inn Hotel is Sundan restaurant and next to it is Teras Café selling western food with nice ambience.
Old 29-04-2016, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
storm70 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro It seem like many Booking joint overnight booking the Mami will tell you max 3 shot the girl will go off..I only know MM is one of them ,any advise which one so like skip.Tks
Old 29-04-2016, 07:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by magne View Post
ok i take the picture then use the same file sharing site that got u into trouble with your admin girl
Need to do like that meh... then no need lah... save the trouble.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1