The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 20-12-2012, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
Antispyware is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAntispyware is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAntispyware is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAntispyware is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Question Re: Bluewave in Jb

Is BW now only got local messeurs rather then girls from China?
Old 20-12-2012, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 16
ruchucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyruchucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bluewave in Jb

bluewave always is localgril,when u lisen have prc?
Old 20-12-2012, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
ave_joe99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antispyware View Post
Is BW now only got local messeurs rather then girls from China?
I might be mistaken but BW has always been Local girls. Did they ever have PRC ML/WL? Probably not, but I have not been up to date there for almost 2+years now though.
Old 21-12-2012, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1013 / Power: 14
belvedere has much to be proud ofbelvedere has much to be proud ofbelvedere has much to be proud ofbelvedere has much to be proud ofbelvedere has much to be proud ofbelvedere has much to be proud ofbelvedere has much to be proud ofbelvedere has much to be proud of
Unhappy Re: Bluewave in Jb

Fellow bros! Need a lil help here. Never been to blue wave before. Would like to know what does 218 full package include? Heard theres spa massage and such. Whats the duration and where do i ask? Went in the lobby once and don't know what todo! tried searching online but couldnt find anything.
Old 21-12-2012, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by belvedere View Post
Fellow bros! Need a lil help here. Never been to blue wave before. Would like to know what does 218 full package include? Heard theres spa massage and such. Whats the duration and where do i ask? Went in the lobby once and don't know what todo! tried searching online but couldnt find anything.
Lobby? Hotel Lobby or the HC Reception area?

When you go to the Health Centre reception area, you can either choose to have your valuables locked into one of the deposit boxes (you get a key with a number to it). You can then go to the locker room and get changed to enjoy the spa facilities first.. hot pool, cool pool, or steam room. After a washup and putting on a robe, you can head over to the cafeteria for a drink or some makan even.

Usually you can discuss a captain on your choice off their "menu" of numbers while at the Cafe, you can also state your preferences and let them recommend what they "think" are suitable girls to your liking. My suggestion is if you feel you'll be going back there again, make friends with the captain, get his contact and even give him a reasonable tip if the girl he recommended to you was up to your satisfaction. Having his number, helps in future as you can check the crowd and if the girl(s) you might want to book are working or fully booked up quite some time.

There's also a rather large TV room with reclining chairs where you can relax and wait if you're not ready or the girl you've booked is still busy or on a break or something.

Of course you can skip the whole spa thing if all you're there is for a quick wham, bam, thank you ma'am "fire and forget" mission.

They also have MLs who offer you specials (HJ/BJ even FJ, think it was 50 & 100 for the two... have to check if this is still the rates) after the massage which you'll pay directly to the lady. They're generally older women and aren't the SYT some of the bros are looking for. That's not to say they're downright fugly, but they're there to massage first and usually are pretty decent at it.

There's also foot reflex there which I tried once and it was an uncle who seemed to know what he was doing... Foot massage is done in a seperate room/area in those sofa-ish single seater chairs.

Hope this helps!
Old 21-12-2012, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
yelnats deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Bluewave in Jb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ave_joe99 View Post
Lobby? Hotel Lobby or the HC Reception area?

When you go to the Health Centre reception area, you can either choose to have your valuables locked into one of the deposit boxes (you get a key with a number to it). You can then go to the locker room and get changed to enjoy the spa facilities first.. hot pool, cool pool, or steam room. After a washup and putting on a robe, you can head over to the cafeteria for a drink or some makan even.

Usually you can discuss a captain on your choice off their "menu" of numbers while at the Cafe, you can also state your preferences and let them recommend what they "think" are suitable girls to your liking. My suggestion is if you feel you'll be going back there again, make friends with the captain, get his contact and even give him a reasonable tip if the girl he recommended to you was up to your satisfaction. Having his number, helps in future as you can check the crowd and if the girl(s) you might want to book are working or fully booked up quite some time.

There's also a rather large TV room with reclining chairs where you can relax and wait if you're not ready or the girl you've booked is still busy or on a break or something.

Of course you can skip the whole spa thing if all you're there is for a quick wham, bam, thank you ma'am "fire and forget" mission.

They also have MLs who offer you specials (HJ/BJ even FJ, think it was 50 & 100 for the two... have to check if this is still the rates) after the massage which you'll pay directly to the lady. They're generally older women and aren't the SYT some of the bros are looking for. That's not to say they're downright fugly, but they're there to massage first and usually are pretty decent at it.

There's also foot reflex there which I tried once and it was an uncle who seemed to know what he was doing... Foot massage is done in a seperate room/area in those sofa-ish single seater chairs.

Hope this helps!
Well bros ,

I would advise to forget about the massage as it going to be serve old lady .... ya it about 50 rm ... would advise bros who never been there just go for the package . it more worth it
Old 21-12-2012, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Toshiba1981 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

For oil massage, 30 not bad, she don't give sex service but her Juagen is very good..

When the goings get tough, the toughs get going!!!!
Old 22-12-2012, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yelnats View Post
Well bros ,

I would advise to forget about the massage as it going to be serve old lady .... ya it about 50 rm ... would advise bros who never been there just go for the package . it more worth it
Last time, they had some East m'sian ML which weren't bad looking, dressed up almost like Package girls had nice body too. So nowadays BW ML all aunties only?

Also can't forget last time there was a #23 who was local MILF CKT, who had a pretty rocking body and a nice sized pair of perky tits which IIRC did give pretty good BJs and one time whem I succumbed to the it, cowgirl-ed me with a vengeance till I came. Pity she left after awhile, heard she was at BW for a short while as she was in between jobs as a ML across the causeway.
Old 23-12-2012, 03:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 15
habbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of lighthabbomall is a glorious beacon of light

First time when BW, find parking and go up the lift lvl 5.

Go inside. got a VIP locker which is at the back. saw a small pool and sauna.
go inside the water 5min come out I guess the water never change to me is smelly. so get up bath nobody there giving towel have to find myself and get myself the short. after bath nobody again get myself the shirt when out. saw a lot of ppl standing outside the tv room. after few min than I know they are looking for girls walking out asking they number. get myself a drink sit down OKT come pass me a list of number and price. 218rm (full job age25+) 89rm++ (Oil age 35+ ) 69rm (normal massage age 40+) (correct me if am wrong). so ask which one better for oil he told me all are about 35 to 38. once I hear it my didi cannot stand. faster ask than for full job girls pretty and good in service. w/o asking he give me 89. below are the FR. overall NY spa still better maybe use to NY spa so change new place cannot accept. Sorry for the bad English above is just my thinking to BW spa bro can still go and try. Never try never know. BEST thing about there is you still can get Singapore line.

number:89
age 27
face: 5/10
boob: A
BBBJ: 6/10
FJ:5/10
service: 7/10
RTF: NO
First time going there also my last time.
Old 23-12-2012, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
justfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro got my PM?

Last edited by justfun; 23-12-2012 at 11:41 AM. Reason: wrong post
Old 23-12-2012, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
justfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yelnats View Post
Well bros ,

Bro u got my PM
Old 23-12-2012, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3034 / Power: 21
Harvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bros,

What are the opening hours?
What is the difference between oil and normal massage? Oil massage has HJ/Juagen?

Thanks.
Old 23-12-2012, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
penguinrider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

for the 2nd question
Oil massage basically will cost you 10rm more. it uses aromatic oil. so that during the massage, she will use the oil. it makes the massage more smooth and less pain.
no oil is just no oil lor.
Old 27-12-2012, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 12
Barnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of lightBarnacles is a glorious beacon of light

Just went bluewave a few days back

boobs: A cup
Looks: abit old maybe late 20s? tattoo behind
BJ: 7/10 quite good suction
Catbath: 8/10 gave my ass a good lick
FJ: 8/10 very tight, secretly cummed twice

Warning:

She's got a deep voice, so if guys not into short hair and hoarse voice, dun bother.. but overall she's quite a good fuck..
Old 28-12-2012, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 17
koukou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i feel that recently the ML standard better than last time. tried a few most still ok. last time many times the ML cmi
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1