The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2012, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
doncorleone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
qn on frenching in cat 50 thai

just curious, some gals provide bbbj, but don allow french. is the mouth "dirtier" than the dick?

any bros encounter the same issue?

PS;I don have mouth odour nor do I smoke.
Old 04-08-2012, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future
Red face Re: qn on frenching in cat 50 thai

I guess they would think it's easy to judge from the appearance of your cock whether it's sick or not. But to observe inside your mouth is obviously difficult. Therefore, they just don't take the risk to french not to get any STDs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doncorleone View Post
just curious, some gals provide bbbj, but don allow french. is the mouth "dirtier" than the dick?

Old 04-08-2012, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Re: qn on frenching in cat 50 thai

Quote:

Not some but many wl regard their mouth as something sacred & private de! She is willing to do almost anything on the menu except frenching. The other opening downsouth is a public one. I heard from a few PRC WL (CAT150) that frenching has an intimate meaning behind it and it is a sacred bonding between two loving person de. So they would not suka suka french you w/o real KC unless they are commando wl lor! One even said she only french her real BF or hubby nia.

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 04-08-2012, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Not some but many wl regard their mouth as something sacred & private de! She is willing to do almost anything on the menu except frenching. The other opening downsouth is a public one. I heard from a few PRC WL (CAT150) that frenching has an intimate meaning behind it and it is a sacred bonding between two loving person de. So they would not suka suka french you w/o real KC unless they are commando wl lor! One even said she only french her real BF or hubby nia. (
some WL also make use of this fact to KC cheongsters.... when the WL french the cheongsters deeply, the cheongster really thought the WL likes them ! so the cheongsters keep coming back..... so if the WL is smart enough and wants to earn more money, they should french the cheongsters............
Old 04-08-2012, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
some WL also make use of this fact to KC cheongsters.... when the WL french the cheongsters deeply, the cheongster really thought the WL likes them ! so the cheongsters keep coming back..... so if the WL is smart enough and wants to earn more money, they should french the cheongsters............
I agree and thats a good one, bruddar!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 04-08-2012, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
xgal69 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hmm.. sound like the dick is cleaner than the mouth
Old 05-08-2012, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
1bbcd5 is Cool - loads of Potential

sound like the dick is cleaner than the mouth

Old 05-08-2012, 04:13 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I can't understand why you would want to french a freakin' whore in the first place. She has sucked more dicks than you can ever imagine.

The very thought of it makes me feel like puking!
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1