The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-02-2015, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
fodio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18H11 - Cat 80 thai

Which girl is the best there, with big power boobs. Any recommendations and field reports?

Feel like finding G3, G15 or G16? Got more fr on them?

Thanks guys
Old 25-02-2015, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 19
PatrickL33 is one of the Best!PatrickL33 is one of the Best!PatrickL33 is one of the Best!

Virgin trip CAT80

I must say, my first experience is fansextic.

All my cheong, i only go to L20H36 but they change their opening timing to 4pm. Wander around and lazy to check the forum. I decided stop by this stable.

The environment seems clean and ok

Couple of girls to choose from. I pick a girl without knowing is 80 instead of 50. Doesn't matter, always first try.

Cat 7
Looks : 8.5/10 Looks pretty
Body : Slightly bak bak but not fat. Normally I will choose petite but this time i pick her coz she wink and smile at me. Attitude seems good. Better choose a good service than those slim but face black black. Boobs I think is C? Real deal
Bj : Normal. Nothing much special
catbath : Normal as well.
FJ: Various positions, mostly she initiate it. Good thumbs up. Mirrors all over the room. Damn shiok.

After the FJ, she offer to massage me. Why not right? massage very basic. Nothing special but i think i fell asleep, she said i did snore. She continue to massage me until the phone ring aka times up. Good service indeed.
Old 01-03-2015, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 10
Asuka360 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have never been to L18 in quite a long while and i have never tried a CAT80 thai house before so not sure what to expect there. I'm a sucker for cute girls with natural boobs and was wondering if there's any of them worth mentioning here?
Thought of paying them a visit one of these days.
Old 21-03-2015, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 15
wondersex is one of the Best!wondersex is one of the Best!wondersex is one of the Best!wondersex is one of the Best!

Went this stable, left one Thai girl in tank, looks super chio then pay and enter room.

Girl : city or sixty?
Look : easily 7.5-8
Boob : enhanced D or E, looks great when in clothes, hard when press
Body : slightly shorter, petite and great curve
Bath : SOP
Foreplay : won't stop cat bath till I stop her
BJ : good suction
FJ : tight pussy, cum quite fast as she keeps look at me when I was fucking her, ooow, with her pretty cfm face. Cum when I doggie her, it was damn tight plus she keeps look at my eyes when I was doing her from back
Massage : normal
Gfe : icy pretty, not much talk, minimum moan
Overall : low gfe but her pretty face can make up for the rest
Rtf : not really, don't like fake boob, saw 5 pretty girl when leaving, might try others
Okt : quite commercial but ok
Old 21-03-2015, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 10
Asuka360 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tried this house for 1st time yesterday. Saw 2 girls, one long wavy hair with nice smile and one short hair and very pretty but no smile. Chose the one smiling (G12). I must say that the standard better than CAT50 and because you have more time it doesn't feel too rushed. Even got a very good body massage after sex. Thinking about switching to CAT80 Thai from now onwards.
Old 17-06-2015, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
laustevenkoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lorong 18 House 11

heard she has been here for 7 months already. She is from Changrai/changmai area and that is why fair skin. she hopes to go back and continue her high school. she can speak english, mandarin and a bit of local hokkien dialect
Old 17-06-2015, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
DongGunZai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had session with Bobo. Indeed a syt & her mandarin really good. Hokkien also not bad. Will definitely RTF. Nvr had massage as she abit tired but I'm ok with it.
Old 19-06-2015, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3372 / Power: 20
sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute

My humble opinion is BoBo have the Korean Actress 'Ah Lian' look in her captivating ways.

Like her inverted nipple too.
Old 19-06-2015, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Seems this place has the prettiest girls in geylang across all categories.
Old 19-06-2015, 09:03 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

i have 3 FRs on this house in my diary

i think i saw number 16 before....indeed a fair and chio looker...have to go back to double confirm the number

G3 is also another wl with GFE and quite good looks
Old 19-06-2015, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

A lot of k-Pop lookalike here. $80 quick game and go back office or home. No need wait till neck long long.
Old 09-07-2015, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
jaskiew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

G11

Name Tata
Face Pretty
Soft skin, slightly meaty which I like
Service: 4/10 always in a hurry

Bath was fast, no foreplay, short cowboy position, and straight to FJ
SEEMS IN A HURRY

She says she from Japan

RTF:No
Old 13-07-2015, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 17
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotgirlhunter View Post
Had Bobo (G16) for the past three times in less than 2 months. I must say her standard is really there, never drop over the 3 sessions. Pls be nice to her, bros. And she will return you even better
dont know GL got Cat80 thai now ...

seems G16 must try

except this house, any other house has $80 offering ?
Old 18-07-2015, 12:12 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotgirlhunter View Post
Went to try G3 ytd, fucking bad attitude. Talk to her a bit she angry already. Service damn rush, make me damn no mood, in the end can only handjob. Be warned bros
my buddy encountered same treatment as u
Old 18-07-2015, 12:39 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by clinton View Post
dont know GL got Cat80 thai now ...

seems G16 must try

except this house, any other house has $80 offering ?
g16 for syt lovers
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1