The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-05-2018, 08:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 399 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17784 / Power: 18
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
So i wait for FR on Tues night..
Btw, Which part of bt timah ??
Its in Bukit Timah Shopping Centre. Dont expect it to be too happening but useful as stress relief since it is nearby. Walking distance.
Old 21-05-2018, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 19
Arrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of lightArrow'n'Bow is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Hi, Bro, actually not much to FR when visiting Pinay pubs. Mostly hit or miss until you hit with a particular girl. Then, even if you share, others may not get the same experience with that girl or pub. What we can share would be the basic pub experience, eg well lit or dark, have pool table, slim or fat girls, etc... Let's start doing that.

My first FR.
Went back to an old haunt in Newton. First went there in the 90's when there were only Malaysian girls. Now have slim Pinays. LD's are reasonable. They have a pool table, a brighter section with stools and tables and a darker section with sofas. Closes at 1am.
Good start. How much were the LD prices? And for regular beer?
Old 21-05-2018, 10:59 AM
Samster

WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow'n'Bow View Post
Good start. How much were the LD prices? And for regular beer?
I think there is a $20 drink. But I bought $30 glass of wine/beer or $50 beer bottle.
There are several nice girls there - pretty and speak English well.
Old 21-05-2018, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
I think there is a $20 drink. But I bought $30 glass of wine/beer or $50 beer bottle.
There are several nice girls there - pretty and speak English well.
And the girls drink slowly...A good point.
Old 21-05-2018, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 19
counchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samstercounchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samstercounchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
And the girls drink slowly...A good point.
If not mistaken small glass of wine 12, a mug of beer 20, a big glass of wine 30.
Boss is also a good pool player and Malaysian waitress also good pool player.

Cheers
Old 22-05-2018, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
So i wait for FR on Tues night..
Btw, Which part of bt timah ??
I did not wait till Tuesday to go to B****ki at Alexander. Went there at about 8pm last night. Girls ok, not all big sized though some were.
LDs were at $30 for mug of beer and $50 for bottles and a special $120 beer tower to be shared with girls and customer.
As i said , girls ok but not expect too much as boss and his wife are inside and that keeps the girls very well behaved.
Bought 2 girls 2 rounds, then left for TP.
Old 22-05-2018, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
I did not wait till Tuesday to go to B****ki at Alexander. Went there at about 8pm last night. Girls ok, not all big sized though some were.
LDs were at $30 for mug of beer and $50 for bottles and a special $120 beer tower to be shared with girls and customer.
As i said , girls ok but not expect too much as boss and his wife are inside and that keeps the girls very well behaved.
Bought 2 girls 2 rounds, then left for TP.
TP was, of course more happening. Arrived at one of my frequent stops there and went in. Heard "hellos"from several girls I know but asked the boss for the new girls.
Brought 2 to my table and I settled for one of them and had a good time with a bottle of whiskey that I had there.
Definitely a much better time than B***ki.
Pub was relatively quiet as it was Ramadan, I think.

So next, on Friday, back to Duxton, or maybe, go back to Newton.
Old 22-05-2018, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 19
counchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samstercounchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samstercounchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
TP was, of course more happening. Arrived at one of my frequent stops there and went in. Heard "hellos"from several girls I know but asked the boss for the new girls.
Brought 2 to my table and I settled for one of them and had a good time with a bottle of whiskey that I had there.

Bro
Which pub
Old 22-05-2018, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by counchpotato View Post
Bro
Which pub
In TP? It was O***n S**r.
Old 22-05-2018, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Its in Bukit Timah Shopping Centre. Dont expect it to be too happening but useful as stress relief since it is nearby. Walking distance.
This one at BTSC basement converted to Indonesian girls already. No more pinoy.
Old 22-05-2018, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwh79 View Post
This one at BTSC basement converted to Indonesian girls already. No more pinoy.
Huh! So fast change again?? Same management or new?
Old 22-05-2018, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9350 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
In TP? It was O***n S**r.
how is the playability???
Old 22-05-2018, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Huh! So fast change again?? Same management or new?
No idea. Name is still the same.
Old 23-05-2018, 02:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
hottieboddie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hi bro. Can I ask what TP stands for? Thanks!
Old 23-05-2018, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post
how is the playability???
It is high there, especially if you pick the tables at the end.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1