The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
kopishopuncle

Old 27-02-2024, 11:07 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 2
Samtotato is one of the Best!Samtotato is one of the Best!Samtotato is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikhailG9 View Post
Included already.
Ah . She mentioned 60 entrance..Means the difference to her direct. I see i see.. all in 4b. Just to make sure i dunwan be carrot hahahah
Old Yesterday, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
stereolover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MP along geylang rd

Quote:
Nicely written FR bro! 100% accurate!
So you failed her KC Challenge miserably... hahaha... like many of the bros here... hehehe
Welcome to the club!
can share yoyo contact? thanks!
Old Yesterday, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 550 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1252 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Included already.
Thanks Mike bro for sharing contact.
I enter Mp and gave her 60. Later on I took 2B service. I also asked how much is full, she quoted 3B. Would that be 4B 1R then?

Met her recently. It was a good experience.
Time flew quite fast. I had thought it was only 30 minutes when actually nearing 1hr liao

Shes quite skilled with sensual. The nip licking was one of the best I had.
I think she was a little tired too from lack of sleep. Initially was a little quiet. But later up we warmed up quite well. She also know how to advertise herself hahaha ask me to visit more often.

I took a while to warm up as well since unknowingly nervous with her until she ask me to relax maybe because she too smooth and quite good looking. She's also huggy and a good DFK

Will try the full next time.
Old Yesterday, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 1
PeePeeBoyinSG is one of the Best!PeePeeBoyinSG is one of the Best!PeePeeBoyinSG is one of the Best!PeePeeBoyinSG is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
I enter Mp and gave her 60. Later on I took 2B service. I also asked how much is full, she quoted 3B. Would that be 4B 1R then?

Time flew quite fast. I had thought it was only 30 minutes when actually nearing 1hr liao

I think she was a little tired too from lack of sleep. Initially was a little quiet. But later up we warmed up quite well. She also know how to advertise herself hahaha ask me to visit more often.

I took a while to warm up as well since unknowingly nervous with her until she ask me to relax maybe because she too smooth and quite good looking. She's also huggy and a good DFK

Yo-yo's damage is : 60 per hour (entrance fee), top-up 150 for Super Happy experience. It has been like this all these while.
Old Yesterday, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 1
mikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post

Time flies so fast when you are having fun.... sigh

Yah being on standby 24 hr can be very tough for them. They got to catch quick winks in between sessions to recharge themselves. Sometime customers book them in the wee hours but did not show up, making them lose precious sleep time
Old Yesterday, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 21
onwrath is a name known to allonwrath is a name known to allonwrath is a name known to allonwrath is a name known to allonwrath is a name known to allonwrath is a name known to all
Where is this place? Can share??

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy80jackson View Post

Now she seems like she got plenty of bangla customers. Recently passed by her shop, caught her ass exposing in a tiny skirt. Most bangles q up just to have a glimpse. 😆 🤣
Old Yesterday, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
joker2390 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
PM'ed to you bro.
Can share me yoyo contact too? TIA!