The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-05-2015, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

No house no gal number. How long your FR also no use.
Old 17-05-2015, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

Which house bro?
Old 17-05-2015, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 9
Uncle2015 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUncle2015 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffun161 View Post
Which house bro?
Ok, there is this thing called blurr like sotong. This was like exam, sometime forgot to write this or write that. I'll try to re-recall then re-post.
Old 17-05-2015, 09:07 PM
Samster

Uncle2015 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUncle2015 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

WL Name : G11
Origin : Thai
Height : 1.60-1.63m
Weight : 45-50 kg
Place : L12H17 (I hope I remember correctly, old already, retention power not that good)

Face: 9/10 (I supposed no such thing as 10/10 ?)
Typical Thai tanned colour but thick make-up so couldn't tell her facial complexion. I would say surprisingly she was very pretty, as I never handle tiger. I like her eyes and eyebrows, not found among typical Chinese. Nice nose and mouth too.

Body: 9/10
Straight and tout dancer's legs, great thigh and calf in good proportion. Typical Thai tanned colour but perfect skin complexion with no scar, very smooth. No hair on all parts of body, naturally, but shaved pussy. No cellulose. If you like to squeeze or pat, her flesh is just right. Good proportion on her vital statistics.

Boobs: 9/10
C cup and looks over proportion for her body size. Firm boobs.

Bath: 4/10
Simple bathing with NO boob-rubbing or hand jobs. Although she cleaned my anus cleaner than my Cat150 experience, but less thorough.

Cat Bath: 0/10
Not offered.

Frenching: 0/10
Her principle No.1. In fact, no kissing allowed, just simple touching her lips was allowed.

BJ: 5/10
No BBBJ. Moderate job with no vacuum cleaner kind of suction power. Just gentle and soft. But it was fun to watch her blowing me, when I stood up while I held her hair. She didn't offer deep throat, so I had to slowly guide her. Was impressed with her way popping the CD into her mouth and cap my 2IC with her mouth.

AR: 0/10
Her principle No.2, anyway, I would waive her too.

Pussy Painting: 0/10
Her principle No.3.

Caressing her body: 9/10
My favourite. I like touching and caressing nice body and skin, especially her straight and curvy legs, butts, and boobs. All perfectly built.

As this was a Cat50, so before I started my FJ, time was already up. Now I know what is Cat50. Low cost but not cheap cost. Meaning, less frills, and less time. Cat50 is 30min with bath and FJ. Cat150 is 60min with many services between bath and FJ.

Nipple sucking: 8/10
Sucked her nipples and she responded mildly, though I suspected part of her "customer service". This is what I called a mouthful. Nipples were just the right size.

FJ: 7/10
She applied lubricant on her vagina, so it was not that fun. Not really tight. She checked on my 2IC whether the CD came loose or not. To me, this is a plus point as she practised safety.

GFE: 8/10
Initially, we were like customer and service provider relationship. Then something happened. When she told me to hurry up as I was still caressing her body, not even started BJ. So, after I clarified with her, I told her I would extend her for another slot.
After I shot, we chatted for a while. In fact, she asked me to do one more time. But ... uncle lao liao, bo ko neng.

RTF: Yes Yes.

Damage : $100 for Cat50. Lol

Conclusion : I respect her principle of hygiene : no BBBJ, no AR, no pussy painting, and no tongue twisting. Good way to protect herself and income. But I know many chiongsters would deem this as no value for money, like I initially did. I would say I thought I had a F of the decade, I mean the overall experience.

Last edited by Uncle2015; 06-06-2015 at 12:21 AM.
Old 28-05-2015, 05:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
ahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Late night bonking session

L18h34 G3

At least 6gals available compared to the other two late houses, G3 make me got thirsty for some milk milk.

Not a looker for me(6.8/10) from Issan, but her D.D cups made my mouth full of milk. 100% natural ingredient, however it's not those separate, don't know if she did surgery to make it more centralized, doesn't matter since it look better and fcuking soft + non saggyyyy. Love to purposely teh you and shake the body so his Ds will be bouncing all overrrrr. Kept using lil manhood to slap here there and her Dssss, guess it will be heaven to do a boobsjob with her....

Details shall go thru but definitely not someone who follow SOP

30mins, fully utilized
Old 28-05-2015, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 14
Naturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle2015 View Post
WL Name : Forgot
Height : 1.60-1.63m
Weight : 45-50 kg
Place : L12H17 (I hope I remember correctly, old already, retention power not that good)

Face: 9/10 (I supposed no such thing as 10/10 ?)
Typical Thai tanned colour but thick make-up so couldn't tell her facial complexion. I would say surprisingly she was very pretty, as I never handle tiger. I like her eyes and eyebrows, not found among typical Chinese. Nice nose and mouth too.

Straight and tout dancer's legs, great thigh and calf in good proportion. Typical Thai tanned colour but perfect skin complexion with no scar, very smooth. No hair on all parts of body, naturally, but shaved pussy. No cellulose. If you like to squeeze or pat, her flesh is just right. Good proportion on her vital statistics.

C cup and looks over proportion for her body size. Firm boobs.

Bath: 4/10
Simple bathing with NO boob-rubbing or hand jobs. Although she cleaned my anus cleaner than my Cat150 experience, but less thorough.

Cat Bath: 0/10
Not offered.

Frenching: 0/10
Her principle No.1. In fact, no kissing allowed, just simple touching her lips was allowed.

BJ: 5/10
No BBBJ. Moderate job with no vacuum cleaner kind of suction power. Just gentle and soft. But it was fun to watch her blowing me, when I stood up while I held her hair. She didn't offer deep throat, so I had to slowly guide her. Was impressed with her way popping the CD into her mouth and cap my 2IC with her mouth.

AR: 0/10
Her principle No.2, anyway, I would waive her too.

Pussy Painting: 0/10
Her principle No.3.

Caressing her body: 9/10
My favourite. I like touching and caressing nice body and skin, especially her straight and curvy legs, butts, and boobs. All perfectly built.

As this was a Cat50, so before I started my FJ, time was already up. Now I know what is Cat50. Low cost but not cheap cost. Meaning, less frills, and less time. Cat50 is 30min with bath and FJ. Cat150 is 60min with many services between bath and FJ.

Nipple sucking: 8/10
Sucked her nipples and she responded mildly, though I suspected part of her "customer service". This is what I called a mouthful. Nipples were just the right size.

FJ: 7/10
She applied lubricant on her vagina, so it was not that fun. Not really tight. She checked on my 2IC whether the CD came loose or not. To me, this is a plus point as she practised safety.

Initially, we were like customer and service provider relationship. Then something happened. When she told me to hurry up as I was still caressing her body, not even started BJ. So, after I clarified with her, I told her I would extend her for another slot.
After I shot, we chatted for a while. In fact, she asked me to do one more time. But ... uncle lao liao, bo ko neng.

RTF: Yes Yes.

Damage : $100 for Cat50. Lol

Conclusion : I respect her principle of hygiene : no BBBJ, no AR, no pussy painting, and no tongue twisting. Good way to protect herself and income. But I know many chiongsters would deem this as no value for money, like I initially did. I would say I thought I had a F of the decade, I mean the overall experience.

Uncle, i like ur fr. Next time should chiong together. Haha

Thanks to all the bros who up my Points and hope my Honest FR HELPS!
Thanks for Reading!
Old 28-05-2015, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
devil99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

planning to try for the first time! any recommendation?? preferably wl that allow painting. thanks!!
Old 29-05-2015, 10:19 AM
Samster

Smile Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naturalhunter View Post
Uncle, i like ur fr. Next time should chiong together. Haha
Thanks Bro Naturalhunter, upp me since you like the FR.

I went back. Now I know more about her. She is G11. She speaks good English and classy. Why she ended up here ? World is never fair.
Old 29-05-2015, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 17
hfark69 is one of the Best!hfark69 is one of the Best!hfark69 is one of the Best!

Any 1.65m and above with big juicy butt to recommend?

Current up list
jintakken, seasecrets, SureScore, Omnia, ffun161
Old 29-05-2015, 09:45 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 0
heiyaoguai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterheiyaoguai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle2015 View Post
Thanks Bro Naturalhunter, upp me since you like the FR.

I went back. Now I know more about her. She is G11. She speaks good English and classy. Why she ended up here ? World is never fair.
Saw Uncle's FR and went to try out this house.

L12H17G15
Height : 1.67m - 1.7m

Face: 8/10 (Complexion not so good but look quite pretty anyway)

Communication:8/10
Worked previously at Malaysia so she can speak some chinese.

She is fair skinned, slim and a little tall with long slim legs.

Soft C-cups. Moans alot when touch/grab/lick her boobs, i think she likes being touched here.

Bath: 6/10
Thorough cleaning and body rub in the shower.

Cat Bath: 7/10
Not too bad but not her strong point.

Frenching: 6/10
Initially she was quite shy, but after she warmed up, she allowed.

BJ: 9/10
Wow. Very gentle and caring with your 2IC. The way she cares for your 2IC is really loving and affectionate, followed by a slow and sensual deep-throat action.

Pussy Painting: 9/10
She loves it alot, moans softly and can't get enough of it.

FJ: 9/10
Gently hugs and caress you all over like an affectionate gf...i would say her gfe is tops. Hugs tightly and after a long and sensual FJ combination of cowgirl, missionary and doggy, she cum with me

She was shy at first but she warmed up quick with some compliments and we were soon like long lost lovers on bed.

RTF: Yes definitely. Please treat her nicely and she will reward you well.

Last edited by heiyaoguai; 30-05-2015 at 02:00 PM.
Old 29-05-2015, 10:01 PM
Not Activated

heiyaoguai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterheiyaoguai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

L24H8G18

Looks: 7/10. Short and cute
Shower: 7.5/10. Quite chatty if you joke with her, washes you and scrub your back real nice for you.
Catbath: 9/10. Licks and kisses you all over. Frenches a lot.
BBBJ: 9/10. Strong suction and good tongue twirling with lots of licking, nearly surrendered.
Fj: 9/10. Hardworking and accomodating. Moans alot of hugs tightly as she gets high and aroused easily.

Massage: 6/10
Had better and she was too tired to provide a good massage by then anyway.

GFE: 8.5/10. Cheerful and chatty.

Rtf: Yes but will RTF G9 first.
Old 29-05-2015, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by heiyaoguai View Post

L12H17G15
Height : 1.78

Hope "Uncle" was referring to me. One more thing, not sure whether it's the whole house, or just my G11, she used Durex. Don't play play. Good quality.

Correct bo, Cat50 provides Cat Bath ? You got frenching and painting, really value-for-money.

At 1.78, wow, model fantasy liao. I envy your experience. Support you.
Old 30-05-2015, 07:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by heiyaoguai View Post

L12H17G15
Height : 1.78

Face: 8/10 (Complexion not so good but look quite pretty anyway)

Communication:8/10
Worked previously at Malaysia so she can speak some chinese.

Soft C-cups. Moans alot when touch/grab/lick her boobs, i think she likes being touched here.

Bath: 6/10
Thorough cleaning and body rub in the shower.

Frenching: 6/10
Initially she was quite shy, but after she warmed up, she allowed.

BJ: 9/10
Wow. Very gentle and caring with your 2IC. The way she cares for your 2IC is really loving and affectionate, followed by a slow and sensual deep-throat action.

Pussy Painting: 9/10
She loves it alot, moans softly and can't get enough of it.

FJ: 9/10
Gently hugs and caress you all over like an affectionate gf...i would say her gfe is tops. Hugs tightly and after a long and sensual FJ combination of cowgirl, missionary and doggy, she cum with me

She was shy at first but she warmed up quick with some compliments and we were soon like long lost lovers on bed.

RTF: Yes definitely. Please treat her nicely and she will reward you well.
1.78 a little tall?
lol that is very tall for asian gal
Old 30-05-2015, 09:46 AM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
1.78 a little tall?
lol that is very tall for asian gal
Yes 1.7+. she is around my height and also slim.
Old 30-05-2015, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

1217 15 MeiLing? not that tall la
I think ahout 167
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1