The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2017, 05:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 7
thLemonLime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Starving.

Hey guys. I've returned for the next update as per usual. Lol. This episode is actually pretty short so I'll try to make it as juicy as possible! Here goes everything!

-x-

Me (to Kel): Heyo.
Me: Just so you know. I was recalling our time in the car and now I currently have this huge craving to just eat you out.
-cues the 3 types of laughing with tears emoji-

Kel asked if I was sure. I said I wouldn't mind more. (It's always a blessing if I can get more than what I asked for... Right? Hahaha.)

I was craving for it for reals. I was already biting my own lips as I tried to control. I was hungry.

I let out a sigh once I didn't receive any more replies from him. I wanted it right there and then, but sadly that wasn't the case. I had to scratch the itch on my own eventually though... And well, uh, let's just say that that didn't help me AT ALL. Urgh. Lol.

3 days later, he drops me a text asking if I've scratched the itch yet. For a split second, I forgot what he was referring to? LOL. Then it dawned on me. Well, I haven't exactly done anything to soothe it just yet but it somewhat helped. Hahaha. I was like telling him all that and next, he proceeded to ask where I was. I was in town and I didn't want to dump my friend halfway through.

So.... A few hours of discussing, planning and finally coming up with an excuse of sorts later, I managed to slip away for 15 minutes.

The moment I was out of sight from my friend... I dashed straight to the lift to make my way up to the carpark where he was waiting.

For that brief minute alone in the lift, I got super nervous and excited from zero to sixty man! Hahaha. I was like, "Omg, is this really happening for real?! LOL.". I could even feel my heart race uh! Lol. The sudden adrenaline rush almost overtook me until the doors opened again. I quickly snapped back to reality and proceeded to the carpark.

With the time limit and the situation I was in, this was pretty much the quickest and kinkest shit I've ever done. HAHAHA.

The carpark was brightly lit but it was quite empty. At the far end of the carpark, I spotted his car that was parked in the corner. As I walked closer, I saw Kel coming out of the car. He noticed me but didn't come over to get me. That's okay 'cause I'm guessing he's clearing the back seat which probably had full of his barang barang. Hahaha. As soon as I was able to open the door to the car, we greeted each other and I made myself comfortable at the back seat.

It took him a few more moments before he joined me though. While he was still trying to settle his things, we were making some small talk as per usual.

Me: Omg, this is crazy. Like insane please. I don't know I managed to slip away, but I did so anyway. -laughs-
Me: My friend is still downstairs waiting for me, so I probably only have about 15 minutes max.

Kel: Hahaha, I know right. Well, she can wait.

Me: Hopefully so. This is the first time I'm doing this shit.
Kel: Likewise, babe.

As soon as he was done fumbling around, he came to sit next to me. We pretty much wasted no time in getting down. I placed my bag to one side and was positioning myself to get comfortable while Kel just pulled his berms down in one quick move. Hahaha. By the time I turned back around to face him, I was greeted with a standing stick that was ready for me to lick. I smirked. I was glad to know that he was already that hard for me. Hahaha.

It was clean and fresh as per usual. Just the way I like it. His manly scent was so arousing and it really drew me in. Having my dessert right before dinner is a sin, but who cares? How could I reject the temptation that's right in front of my face? I needed to satisfy my crave right there and then; I just had to.

Without further ado, I devoured it all the way down to the base in a single deep breath.

The moment it fills up my mouth was the moment my body remembers. I got right down to work immediately by trying to wet his tool with my tongue and all that while still being filled. As I slowly worked my way up to catch my next breath, I had both my hands to come help me so the momentum doesn't stop. My left went playing for his sack and my right went gripping at the base of his tool with the appropriate amount of pressure.

I was suddenly so into it like I was just really focused on eating him out and was hoping that I could give him the best of my efforts within the next few minutes. I was ready to go all out; like give my 100% and all that. Like I don't know what hit me but I was definitely prepared to become a slobbering mess; hands and mouth all wet and sticky and shit. HAHAHA.

Yeaps. That was how into it I was. Lol. But of course, I didn't forget to keep a lookout for Kel's reactions. Well, of course I had to! I love seeing him let loose under my control and his moans of enjoyment just keeps me going for more.

As my mouth stayed busy, his hands came roaming down my body. He was caressing the curves of my body before he lifted my dress up to squeeze my bums. Hahaha. He verbalized on how much he was enjoying it and implored me to not stop as he gave them squeezes. I responded by going a little deeper and also a little faster obviously. LOL.

About 10 minutes or so, he was at his peak already. (Guess-timation of time passed I suppose.) After having him for quite some time already, I could kinda tell when he becomes really rock hard and his tip swollen as fuck. Hahaha. Well, it's obviously my cue to either maintain speed or increase it just a little more to push him over the edge right?

I was doing so much sudden rapid actions that my jaw was kinda starting to ache...? Lol. Didn't stop as much as I usually do for breaks so obviously that was gonna happen. But regardless, I pressed on since it was a minor thing and we're at the climax of the situation. By that time, my right hand was pretty much helping me out so much that it was all wet and sticky. Hahaha. Well, I maintained my speed throughout as his tool swelled up for the final time before he blew his load into my mouth.

Boom! It came flowing out into my mouth and I made a muffling sound of sorts as I tried to take all in without spilling anything out. My goodness though; he was really backed up for some reasons and my mouth was instantly filled in seconds! Like dammnnnn.

Hmmm. Just so you guys know... Even though I may crave to eat out much, I'm not one to swallow.

Held it in my mouth as long as I could until I opened the door and let it all drip out on the floor at the sides. Kel took the time to clean up while I was trying to look at just how much he (and me; aka my saliva) was produced.

15 minutes was up! Chip chop chip. I quickly cleaned up as well; could only just wipe my hands and mouth man. (God bless wet tissues yo! They're a real lifesaver uh.) Anyway, I thanked Kel for making the time and effort to come down for this kink sesh, briefly kissed him on the cheeks and quickly exited out of the vehicle.

As I walked away without looking back, I could still feel that the adrenaline rush hasn't died down completely and was like giggling to myself about how insanely awesome this whole thing was despite it happening so fast. It was a kinky kind of madness and it was just damn shiok of a feeling.

Lucky I wasn't exactly wanting for more (read; down south) and so, that was that. It was still controllable luhh. So yeah. Phew.

Didn't have the time to even wash up at the loo and had to just went straight back down to find my friend already because I didn't want to keep her waiting any longer. Lol. While I was apologizing to my friend for taking such a long time to run an 'errand'... I closed out the secret session for the day with Kel as we texted.

Kel: Hope you had fun.
Kel: Did your friend get suspicious? Haha.
Me: Hahaha. Nope. And I had fun.
Me: It happened so fast though. Like I still kennut. LOL.

Kel: Sadly, it doesn't seem like the right occasion to stretch it out. So yeah.
Kel: Thanks for taking the time.
Me: Well, time constrains uh. -shrugs-
Me: This is probably gonna keep me on edge until the next time we meet again I guess. LOL. Also, thanks for coming down too.

Kel: My pleasure.

-x-

And there you guys have it! The super lengthy update that's packed filled with all them details which hopefully is enough for all of you. Hurhur. Ayyyeeeee. Well well, this also took up quite a bit of my time tonight so I gtg go catch some shut eye for now. Y'all stay tuned for the next bit alright? Lol. Tata for now. xoxo

One night between the sheets.
The back seat; The warm hood; The silent night.
Starving.
Old 14-10-2017, 07:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

many thanks for the updates TS.
Old 14-10-2017, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21411 / Power: 14
danny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond repute

Hello sis,
What a descriptive 15 mins.
LOL
Old 14-10-2017, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
hatga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice update
Old 14-10-2017, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
cat81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please keep going sis!
Old 15-10-2017, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 7
ahmouse is a Helpful and Caring Samsterahmouse is a Helpful and Caring Samster

What a wonderful story .
Old 15-10-2017, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
bossana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What a fantastic story .
Old 17-10-2017, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 7
tikoface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytikoface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Will there be anymore updates ?
Old 17-10-2017, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
SuratChai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for updates .
Old 18-10-2017, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

This is a nice story, more please.
Old 18-10-2017, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 8
xehunda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anymore updates will there be ?
Old 22-10-2017, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny888 View Post
Hello sis,
What a descriptive 15 mins.
LOL
Hahaha. Thanks. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikoface View Post
Will there be anymore updates ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by xehunda View Post
Anymore updates will there be ?
For sure. I'll be doing just that tonight.

Starving.
Old 22-10-2017, 03:19 AM
Samster

Hey guys. It looks like I'm staying home tonight. With that being said, here's your next update! Just to let y'all know... I'm gonna close this one out real soon. This next episode is most likely my final piece since I haven't seen him in a while already. Lol. Nevertheless, please enjoy!

-x-

Days after that kinky casual romp, we were still in contact. Through all the small talk, I casually mentioned about having a dirty dream. Lol.

I actually dreamt of finally having proper anal sex & it didn't hurt! HAHAHA. (Like duh, obviously, it's just a dream... BUT STILL. For all of you who do not know just yet, I hate it. Like absolutely HATE it. It's a huge no no for me. One bad experience and I'm like never again. Urgh. Well... I had an accidental one years ago and the pain killed me. Lol. So I thought I'd be turned off by the idea of it even in my dreams. But hey, it surprisingly 'felt' okay to me! LOL. It felt funky but it's like another type of a nice feeling of sorts...?! Oh, I don't know lah. Hahaha. What a weird one though.)

So yes, I digress but I was pretty much telling him all that lah. Hahaha.

He then tried to ask me out if I wanted some pre date shenanigans which I declined since obviously the time gap given isn't just gonna be enough. Sure, it was tempting as usual, but if I'm taking it up then I want to have enough time to savour it. As already mentioned many times, I'm not a fan of quickies after all. (That recent romp was an exception though. Hahaha.) Yeah, so that was that.

In the next couple of days though, Kel was checking in on my availability again & this time I took it up despite already having dinner plans which was made way in advance. Lol. Oops.

Well yes... In short, I ditched my dinner plans and chose to satisfy my pleasure over food. Well, it was another rare chance of an evening fuck & I'm not gonna let that slip ya! Hahaha. (I even texted him to better not kid me and play me out because I already burnt my bridges for him! LOL.) In fact, I was actually in the midst of prepping to go out already when I got his text. And so yeah... With all the excitement in me and a smile across my face, I just quickly finished up whatever else I was doing and I was out of the house in minutes.

-x-

Andddddd... That's it for tonight! Hahaha. I know it's kind of a slight cliffhanger but you guys can definitely wait right! Lol. Well well... Do make do with this first yaaaa.

That's 'cause I had just made myself a simple tumblr blog of sorts to throw all my stories into there as well & I'm currently in the midst of setting it up! Hahaha. Not sure about future posting plans yet but would you guys want the link to it once I'm done though? Lemme know aye.

Anyhoo!~ I promise to deliver more juices to y'all in the next post kays! Till then, I'll see you guys around.

Starving.
Old 22-10-2017, 07:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

many thanks for the updates!
Old 23-10-2017, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

Thanks for the updates sis! Looking forward to more of your juicy recounts!

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1