The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2017, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 7
thLemonLime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Starving.

Hey y'all. Good afternoon. I'm back! (Did anyone miss me though? LOL.)

Anyway, I've been rewarded with my next juicy story after being away for some time. This one is a pretty recent experience btw. I'm gonna give my thanks to this lil' raunchy forum for making it happen. Hahaha. You guys will have to read on for the full deal ya?

Without further ado... Let's begin.

-x-

The interwebs have always been pretty helpful in connecting random strangers; online games, dating sites, chat rooms, blogs, SNSes, forums, etc.

The desire to make a friend or two (& perhaps to find love as well!) through similar interests.
The desire to let your thoughts be known to someone; to some people; to the world out there.

Meeting the person behind the screen is something I'm not a stranger to. I have done it years before - like when mIRC was a huge thing? (...Which is also how I met the majority of the guys that have come into my life. Lol.) Of course, right now, I'm still doing it on the regular. Tinder, Coffee Meets Bagel, OkCupid; you name it & I'm probably there. LOL. Oh, you guys know the drill. The small talk, the exchanging of numbers and then texts and then perhaps, some selfies. Then comes the time to finally meet up in real life.

I've been putting myself out there more recently this year - anonymously or not. After years of keeping hush about my sexual adventures, I decided that it was time for me to have an outlet to share as well. It is why I'm here and that you're reading this right now, isn't that so?

Days after posting the first half of my very 1st story, I actually connected with someone over here. After all, it's not everyday someone comes up to me with a well written message and leaves a good first impression. He had articulacy which clearly drew me in. (Like hey! This is like a very super rare thing to happen over here okay lol.) Hahaha. We bounced back and forth over here for a good while as well as on Skype before eventually deciding that we should meet up.

Through the weeks of simply conversing through wall of texts without really exchanging selfies, I felt that Kel was a pretty cool guy to be acquainted with. (And of course, I got really curious in how he'd look like in reality lah. LOL. I wasn't expecting him to look like a model given his age... But I still can dream about it right?! HAHAHA.) Well well, with someone who is pretty good with his words, I actually just imagined him to look pretty decent at least. Then again, he's got this feel good vibe that I like leh. Lol.

We took quite a while to find time to meet. He was a busy man and so was I. And when the stars finally aligned on one late Friday afternoon, we got properly acquainted over a meal at a nice little bistro bar somewhere in town. Did he look as good as I had pictured him to be? Well, let's just say that at first glance, I had nothing much to be disappointed at. LOL. Ayeee. Well, I'm glad that his appearance matched his age & he looked pretty decent in casual. Kinda cute even. Hahaha.

As we sipped on our drinks and shared some juicy stuff in between, I noticed he had some tats on him. I then wondered if he had any more hidden beneath his shirt. I'd love to say it was really just an innocent thought, but with the kind of conversation we're having... I don't think anyone will believe me. Lol. Well… With that being said, it didn’t take long for my thoughts to drift down south though. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

-x-

And... It's to be continued! Ayeeee.

On a random side note, I couldn't think of an appropriate title for this until a certain song popped up on my playlist. Somehow... it just really fits! So yeah, there's that. Lol. (Tbh, I'm actually looking forward to write some more about this so perhaps you guys can expect to have an update later at night or smth. Hahaha.) Haven't gotten this excited in a while so pardon me. Hurhur. Anyhooooo. Have a good start to your week & I'll see y'all soon.

One night between the sheets.
The back seat; The warm hood; The silent night.
Starving.
Old 14-08-2017, 05:12 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Starving.

1st camper
Old 14-08-2017, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21411 / Power: 14
danny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond reputedanny888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thLemonLime View Post
-x-

The interwebs have always been pretty helpful in connecting random strangers; online games, dating sites, chat rooms, blogs, SNSes, forums, etc.

As we sipped on our drinks and shared some juicy stuff in between, I noticed he had some tats on him. I then wondered if he had any more hidden beneath his shirt. I'd love to say it was really just an innocent thought, but with the kind of conversation we're having... I don't think anyone will believe me. Lol. Well… With that being said, it didn’t take long for my thoughts to drift down south though. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

-x-
Wow. At the minimum, it meets your requirements at the first meeting.
Wee will wait for the installments to come to see what you guys will be coming up with.

Thanks for sharing.

Old 14-08-2017, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 8
Platen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start TS, pls continue
Old 14-08-2017, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
Tivoli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another camper
Old 15-08-2017, 03:06 AM
Samster

No prize for guessing it right because it's a little too obvious. Hahaha. On another side note, I got a little too excited recalling everything and I accidentally flipped my own switch... Like oops? LOL. Shhhhhh. Anyway, let's continue on luhh.

-x-

If truth be told, Kel isn’t anywhere near the dream daddy status but somehow… He’s got this smouldering look of a mystery that I just can’t seem to put a finger on it. At this point of time, I was slightly intrigued. The more we talked, the more I realised that he actually has a pretty alluring voice as well. The really nice type of voice that was low and modulated. In a split second, I suddenly recalled that we had a pleasantly short phone conversation on a random day - this was before we met - and now that I'm putting all the pieces together... They all seem to fit perfectly together and I've never been more pleased at how well all this was going.

... This is definitely seduction at play.

But I didn't mind it at all. In fact, I made the effort to doll up a bit by coming in my new favourite khaki bodycon midi dress that was a lil' too tight... But it hugs me at the right places & even though it's kinda annoying that I've gotta keep pulling it up the moment it slides down, I like how it sorta 'accidentally' gives a peak at what I'm wearing. Hahaha. So yeah.

By the time we're done with the drinks, if I recalled correctly... We were past the small talk of getting to know each other's background a little and was on the topic of the more intimately personal side of things. We exchanged bits and pieces of our adventures and while we were at it, I couldn't help but to use my imagination to visualise his story as he told me about the many things that he could possibly do in bed. LOL. I wanted to ask more questions; I wanted to know even more, but I kept quiet... Didn't want to seem like I was too eager to please or something. Thus, I kept my chill until much later. (Honestly though, if we had more time that day... Things would have already escalated into the bedroom. HAHAHA.)

But no rush there right? It's only our first meeting. Why would I want to kill all the fun immediately when this is all going oh so smoothly?

Time really flies when you're having a good time.

Kel said that he had to leave soon and kindly offered to drop me somewhere down the CBD area before going off to get his missus. I initially didn't want to trouble him and neither was I actually heading back to anywhere but I said yes to him regardless. LOL. Like helloooo, I was not about to miss this good chance to tease and seduce in a closer proximity of sorts! Hahaha.

As we walked over to his car, I realised that we only had about 15 minutes left. I felt like it was now or never... So instantaneously, I shot him the important questions and so did he. Lol. (Hmmm... Seems like he also wanted to know more about me as much as I do for him. That's nice to know.) It was like some sort of a quick fire session please. Hahaha.

In the last 5-10 mintues, after all has been said & answered... There was silence. Sexual tension was definitely in the air.

Not sure if he actually caught me giving the side eye scan over his profile and eventually fixating my focus on his pants... It seems like he knew about it somehow. LOL. Because as soon as I looked back on the road, he brought up a question about something he had mentioned on Skype. Of course, I said I remembered and I would love to find it out for myself eventually... But I couldn't bring myself to do it 'cause I was shy lah! Hahaha.

I kept my chin tucked coyly downward, right hand covering my somewhat nervous of a smile and kept my eyes on the road.

My inner voice was like, "Is he gonna do what I think he's gonna do?!" and hell yeah I was right.

He grabbed my hand and pulled right down to where it matters the most and left it there.

"Oh, looks like someone's awake...?", I said. I then gave his crotch a good grabbing squeeze to confirm. I had a good feel up his package & maaannnn was it sizable!

"It isn't fully hard though.", he smirked.

I grinned back because knowing that even it was halfway there, it pretty much matches up to my benchmark. And mmmm, I liked that.

He then proceeded to unbutton his pants for me for easier access. I somehow managed to slide my hands into that tight space and felt it getting harder through his briefs. Wasn't gonna go straight for it just yet though. Lol. However, I couldn't do much with the space given so I was just giving him some light strokes before I eventually decide to whip it out in broad daylight. Then again, by looking at the seating position; it wasn't for long till it went back in. Hahaha. I just settled for teasing just the tip for next few minutes before my time was up.

The car stopped. We had arrived.
My inner voice let out a quiet sigh.
Promptly, we said our goodbyes.

As he drove off into the distance, I was playing with my fingers. They were still a little wet & sticky. I then mindlessly took it to my lips and licked it clean.

I let out a cheeky chuckle of sorts and guiltily looked around; hoping that no one saw what I just did. Not like they'll ever know the context of it but still...

Heck, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to the next time we meet! So... With that in mind, I went on through the rest of my day thinking about our next 'date'.

-x-

Dammmnnnn. Recalling this as I write/type is making me laugh so much that I can't focus. Like seriously. But it's all good! I made it here. So yay.

Oh, this isn't the end ya. We're just getting started. Hurhur. I can't wait to tell you guys more. But I need a break for now so I'll see you guys in the next update soon.

Starving.
Old 15-08-2017, 07:46 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

nice start to your story.. more soon pls.
Old 15-08-2017, 07:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to your story TS.
Old 15-08-2017, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Upz you sis!
Old 15-08-2017, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

Do continue, nice story.
Old 15-08-2017, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1385 / Power: 7
fuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud offuckwaynelim has much to be proud of

nice pls continue ...
Old 16-08-2017, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
squidbroker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support!
Old 16-08-2017, 04:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
longlove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping and support your story sis
Old 18-08-2017, 03:31 AM
Samster

It's been really cold today. I hope you guys are staying safe and keeping yourselves warm tonight! I'm feeling slightly under the radar & hungry but since I'm bored... I'm gonna continue my update. Read on, ya?

-x-

We kept in contact on Skype and we had only managed to finally exchange numbers after our 2nd meeting.

Of course, in between the things we'd talked about, there were loads of sexual flirting and sending of some 'dirty' pics. Hahaha.

Speaking of our 2nd meeting... It took us quite a while of arranging before we met again. I remember it was a weekday evening. I wasn't planning to go anywhere in particular on that day (other than to find my friends for a drink or two or something like that) and since I had some time before the night falls, I agreed to come down to wherever he was. An hour plus was pretty tight of a time period but I wanted to see him regardless so yeah.

I got my game face ready. Even went out of my way to select a sexy look for him - I chose a maroon tube top and a midi black pencil skirt as my outfit for the day... Or should I say night? Lol. Got ready in an hour or so as I didn't want to be too late.

While I was on my way to meet him, he casually mentions about having a quick one. However, I'm not one for quickies and like I mentioned earlier on, I didn't want to give it up that soon. I just gave a simple reply that the time's too tight to do anything properly.

Soon enough, we met and found a cafe around the mall to chill.

He made my day when he noticed at first glance and commented that I looked pretty.

After 30 minutes of eating & drinking while casually catching up with the usual small talk, Kel looks over at his phone for the time and so did I. Sighhhh. Time's almost up and we'll have to go. But that also means it's time to go get his car... Lol. He offered to drop me off at CQ which I gladly accepted (even though it was still way too early before I see my friends for drinks.) and in the next minute, we left the premises.

Again, this is where it all happens. (HAHAHA. I was secretly excited okay! Like goddamn it, I feel like such a hoe but whatever. LOL.)

Along the way though, there was silence between us. The kind of silence that reeks of sexual tension.

Broke the silence by casually teasing him with a question; "Would you care to know what I'm wearing underneath my skirt today?". Without really looking back at me (well, gotta focus and have your eyes on the road right?), he vocally nodded. I further distracted him by slowly pulling the hem of my skirt up all the way to give him a glimpse; head facing him all the way while I did that. Hahaha. "Mmm. Nice.", he said. Not missing a beat from the corner of his eyes, he flashed a smirk at me and decided to reach his hands out for a touch before I could pull my skirt back down.

As I held my skirt up, I let out a brief, soft moan whenever he presses down as he rubbed his fingers against the cotton area of my navy lacy undies. Once he was done teasing me though, I laughed it off and said that it was my turn! This time, I wasn't as shy anymore. He was wearing gym shorts that day so things were much easier like yesssss. Lol. One hand went grabbing the crotch and the other hand was looking to untie the strings of his shorts. Soon enough, he was having a serious hard on.

He made things even easier by pulling down everything in one swift move! All the while driving! Damn. There standing as straight as it could be, his tool greeted me with all dem lil' pulses and throbs. Hahaha. It was adorable. I leaned in to take a closer look and also said hello to his bro. HAHAHA.

I pretty much played with his tip (note; a little too much precum of sorts), gave a few strokes to a few pumps while occasionally looking at him for his reaction. Kel's pretty verbal with his moans btw. He makes it known that he's enjoying it and that's great really. Not many will grunt as loudly as he does.

The car came to a halt at the next traffic light. We're pretty close to CQ by now. I took my hands off his tool and left it throbbing there. He then proceeds to say, "Where's a secluded carpark when you need one?" to which it got me giggling; because I knew he was turned on af. I said I didn't know but we could still find a darker lot in the carpark if he'd liked. We turned in to this mall's carpark which was relatively dark, and it looked like they had not much of a traffic going on in there. Hahaha. It was pretty much the perfect place for our current situation I suppose.

My hands found their way back as we looked for a nice spot to park at. I looked over at the digital clock on his dashboard - good, we kinda still have time I guess. This shouldn't take too long I hope. (Oh, who am I kidding though?) My inner voice sighed again, but I quickly shook it off to bring my focus back to the very delicious thing that I had been craving for ever since I saw it and it was now in my hands.

The anticipation; the hunger; It was so real but I had to keep my cool. Knowing that it was just moments away before I can start devouring Kel was making me feel all sorts of anxious and excited inside. Goddamn it though. Like I just couldn't man! Hahaha. Bet he must have felt the same way too. Hope he did though. Lol. Ohwells. All I could do was to wait for the car to stop first...

-x-

And there you go! Your next lengthy update is here. Hahaha. I'm not exactly done yet though. Stay on the edge until the next one aye? See ya all soon.

Starving.
Old 18-08-2017, 08:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for the updates.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1